PDA

View Full Version : being bang at it after the international break

arab_plumber
09-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Pish I think Ray meant the October one.......

Chick A Saw
09-09-2017, 05:08 PM
Pish I think Ray meant the October one.......

Please dont make excuses! Had his time!

ianharab
09-09-2017, 05:27 PM
It's not even funny anymore , slowly watching the club I love slide towards obscurity , clueless , struggling to beat Brechin and now Dumbarton at home , it's only a matter of time before gates dwindle as well and who can blame anyone for not going to watch that shambles and before anyone says it's early doors this has been going on since last season , utter embarrassment

deebuster
09-09-2017, 05:45 PM
It's not even funny anymore , slowly watching the club I love slide towards obscurity , clueless , struggling to beat Brechin and now Dumbarton at home , it's only a matter of time before gates dwindle as well and who can blame anyone for not going to watch that shambles and before anyone says it's early doors this has been going on since last season , utter embarrassment

If we were playing well we would be getting another 2000 on the gates, thats if they are willing to stand in 2 qs.

there are many out there who bought into the myth of Rays team.....and bought a season ticket

They wont be fooled again.

Chick A Saw
09-09-2017, 05:53 PM
If we were playing well we would be getting another 2000 on the gates, thats if they are willing to stand in 2 qs.

there are many out there who bought into the myth of Rays team.....and bought a season ticket

They wont be fooled again.

But if it were good enough, im sure people would happily stand in 2 qs!

There was a few who i overheard were there for the first time, one of which left just after half time!

arab81
09-09-2017, 05:54 PM
Ray. Please go. That is all.

RAM1971
09-09-2017, 06:37 PM
After enduring today's offering I am so glad I did not renew my season ticket. I might not even renew my PAYG and find something more entertaining to do on match days. That will not be difficult.

Sutherland Arab
09-09-2017, 07:22 PM
After a big build up THAT was the statement to the fans after the St Mirren debacle.
What were the tactics for the first half? They offered absolutely nothing.
ffs he had two weeks to build some cohesion and prove we have what it takes, and that performance was what they gave.
Disgrace and I'm done with the whole phucking circus that is DUFC these days.

eastfifearabman
09-09-2017, 07:35 PM
After a big build up THAT was the statement to the fans after the St Mirren debacle.
What were the tactics for the first half? They offered absolutely nothing.
ffs he had two weeks to build some cohesion and prove we have what it takes, and that performance was what they gave.
Disgrace and I'm done with the whole phucking circus that is DUFC these days.

I fall into the happer clapper camp, but set up on the pitch is clueless. I might only be a youth coach at under 15's level but even I can see we have players, but being asked to do stupid tactics.

We have a machine gun at our disposal but are firing damp squibs as the manager points his nozzle at his own foot every game just now.

Sutherland Arab
09-09-2017, 08:00 PM
I fall into the happer clapper camp, but set up on the pitch is clueless. I might only be a youth coach at under 15's level but even I can see we have players, but being asked to do stupid tactics.

We have a machine gun at our disposal but are firing damp squibs as the manager points his nozzle at his own foot every game just now.

See what gets me is if we aren't playing well but the team is doing everything to try to turn it around but it just isn't happening I can accept that.
But they score after 5 minutes and for the entire first half we did nothing about it.
There was a time we lost 1-0 to Dumbarton back in the 90's but then beat them 8-0 and 6-1 in the next two home games.
That was a statement, now it's come to Tannadice and get something from the game by being strong and playing chipped balls into the corners.
No United player wanted to make something happen, they all gave it to someone else to take responsibilty. Nobody was rallying the rest of the squad or organising. McKinnon just stands there with his arms folded.
They don't have a scooby how to beat Dumbarton and many other teams that play basic, physical football.
They can just get on with it for all I care now.