PDA

View Full Version : It's pretty much unanimous.

An old shed boy
09-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Raymond please go.

RAM1971
09-09-2017, 09:12 PM
I'm sorry, but 'pretty' it ain't!

scoobydufc
09-09-2017, 09:18 PM
Nothin about this fiasco is bonny,
Another managerial pay-off when money is tight and United cant afford to cough up
If Ray was man enough he should just walk away but he and his team think they done nothing wrong so will play for maximum compo
Could get dirty

RAM1971
09-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Unfortunately ST has hoisted his own petard, but the Club will sink with him.

arab81
09-09-2017, 09:43 PM
We simply can't go on with ray. Even surely his biggest fans can now see were going nowhere, zero improvement, if anything were worse!.
What boils my p*ss the most though is the constant bullsh*it he puts out to the media, players aren't fit, injuries, that performance was terrible won't happen again blah blah blah.

Onto today (against part timers)
Fraser out on the right. Why ray?
2 holding type midfielder's. Why ray?
1 up front. Why ray?
This playing players waaaay out there comfort zone is criminal so again why ray?.

Has to go now!!

arab_plumber
09-09-2017, 09:58 PM
How anybody at any point of his tenure actually thought he was a good manager is beyond me, , we've been absolutely pish to watch and complete pushovers since he took over.

Tactically he's the most inept we've ever had and by a long way.

Two weeks build up after the St Mirren demolition and that's his best.......f uck right off back to the juniors Ray

An old shed boy
09-09-2017, 09:59 PM
Unfortunately ST has hoisted his own petard, but the Club will sink with him.
Ffs Ram give it a rest.
Do you have some personal agenda against ST.
We all want him gone.
We're talking about the manager here not the chairman.

bawbagg
09-09-2017, 11:10 PM
under normal circumstances id say he has to go however 1. thanks to st we cannot afford to pay off another dud 2. i do not trust st managerial appointments. all three have been a disaster 3. every manager has failed under st and seem to have hated working under him. maybe theyre all ****e managers but theres one constant factor there

we will never improve under this clowns leadership. it struck me today just how much hes ruined the club. hes ripped the sould out of it. we went 1-0 down to ****ing dumbarton and there was barely even a reaction from the fans. just a pitiful acceptance that this is where we are, this is our level now, all thanks to that baldy ****er

ianharab
10-09-2017, 06:19 AM
Sadly can't argue with any of this bawbagg

RAM1971
10-09-2017, 08:38 AM
Ffs Ram give it a rest.
Do you have some personal agenda against ST.
We all want him gone.
We're talking about the manager here not the chairman.

Old Shedders, please consult the two posts above in conjunction with mine. I have 'nothing' personal against ST or Ray. I do not believe in hate. I do not have an agenda against anyone. What I do have is a deep love for Dundee United Football Club. I sincerely believe that the 'root' of all or most of our problems is ST, perhaps along with some of his henchmen at the helm. We have been going through managerial steeple chasing with Jackie handing the baton to Mixu and Mixu to Ray. In each case we have been also rans. No matter who we play, in almost every game, the other team has more ideas than us, no matter what league they are from. As one of the above posters has implied there is a common denominator here........and that is ST. If you think that ousting Ray will result in a better option coming in to manage the team, then you have far greater optimism than myself. For myself, it is first things first. ST has brought about the demise of our once proud Club and now his current antics are bringing disrepute and disgrace. If you are happy with that, then fine. However, I am not.

An old shed boy
10-09-2017, 09:16 AM
Ram, not sure why you would think I'm happy with ST.
Nobody is happy with him and we all want him to go but he won't until he's ready.
Our immediate problem is that we have a manager who isn't up to the job and that needs addressed before it's too late.
Regarding our last three managers -
Jackie seemed a good choice and did well for a while but was kept too long.
Mixu was just a bad choice.
Mackinnon was seen by some to be a good choice with others not so sure.
Looks like a bad choice.
I have no idea how ST picks his managers but I'd be surprised if he doesn't take advice from football people.
It's hardly in his interest to have us stuck in Championship.

shedboy71
10-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Sadly can't argue with any of this bawbagg

Thought you were being uncharacteristically rude Ian for 7 in the morning too - then scrolled up XD

RAM1971
10-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Ram, not sure why you would think I'm happy with ST.
Nobody is happy with him and we all want him to go but he won't until he's ready.
Our immediate problem is that we have a manager who isn't up to the job and that needs addressed before it's too late.
Regarding our last three managers -
Jackie seemed a good choice and did well for a while but was kept too long.
Mixu was just a bad choice.
Mackinnon was seen by some to be a good choice with others not so sure.
Looks like a bad choice.
I have no idea how ST picks his managers but I'd be surprised if he doesn't take advice from football people.
It's hardly in his interest to have us stuck in Championship.

Ol' Shedders, we are more or less seeing the same things, however, it is our priorities which differ.

I see ST out as a 'foremost' priority because I sincerely believe that the longer he is here the further our Club will decline and the greater disrepute he will tarnish us with. As much as Ray is not the man to be managing our team, he is in my view, secondary to the principle threat to the very existence of our Club. People are putting 'promotion' over 'existence/reputation.'

1) ST is a major threat to our existence and reputation.

2) Ray is a threat to promotion.

That's just about as simple as I can put it.

An old shed boy
10-09-2017, 12:49 PM
And I agree with you.
But with differing priorities.

GUNBOAT
13-09-2017, 04:07 PM
We can carry on saying that we cant afford to pay them off but can we afford to stay in the Championship until the end of their contract's? because i reckon that is where they will leave us.

shedboy71
13-09-2017, 04:43 PM
We can carry on saying that we cant afford to pay them off but can we afford to stay in the Championship until the end of their contract's? because i reckon that is where they will leave us.

nail head

Arabs4ever
13-09-2017, 08:30 PM

Looking at the ability of Ray and his staff I think we might be heading for another relegation. Wish I could say I was only joking

Dyce_arab
13-09-2017, 09:01 PM
Looking at the ability of Ray and his staff I think we might be heading for another relegation. Wish I could say I was only joking

Wise up min we're no that bad yet

RAM1971
13-09-2017, 09:19 PM
Wise up min we're no that bad yet

We are only 6 places off the bottom. In this world it's a small step from the limo to the gutter. It's always good to see where we could end up in order to keep us on our toes!

Dyce_arab
13-09-2017, 09:22 PM
And two points aff tap, I've nae time for Raymond as a manager but wir no that bad yet