PDA

View Full Version : Lasogga

Jezleeds
10-09-2017, 07:34 AM
First goal left foot control, hit the post with a right foot drive, contributed to penalty whilst challenging for a high ball and scored his second with his head.

Also noticed in the short highlights i saw that he seemed to hold the ball up and bring others into play - anyone who was there able to give any more detail on his performance?

He looks like a great buy - hopefully the inconsistency reported from previous clubs will be ironed out by TC - i guess he will know there are others waiting in the wings if he starts to slip, but what a start!

And he looks like he has a proper Leeds attitude to the fans and ER - can't wait for his next game!

philipspark
10-09-2017, 09:01 AM
Looked a bit bulky, needs to lose a few pounds. So I think after a few weeks we might see him in a better light, when his match fitness kicks in. Will he be due paternity leave?

Rev72
10-09-2017, 11:43 AM
Got a bit of the Viduka's about him don't yer think.

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
10-09-2017, 12:11 PM
PMLs a beast, if he can do all that while not match fit, imagine what he will do match fit, seems a likeable bloke too going off his interviews so far, and he got straight in with the goal celebrations that weren't his goals, he looks like hes been part of the team far longer than 1 week, fair play to him!

pilgrimwhite
10-09-2017, 12:14 PM
http://www.footballinsider247.com/leeds-fans-rave-about-lasogga/

Silentman
10-09-2017, 12:53 PM
He said he's a 'proper number 9' and you could see what he meant yesterday; can finish well but he's also got a very good touch.

cress
10-09-2017, 02:43 PM
Got a bit of the Viduka's about him don't yer think.

Not going to complain about that one! Brilliant debut

OldWhiteTaff
10-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Yeah, and like I said on the matchday thread yesterday, it's a shame TC didn't let him stay on for another 10 mins, give him a chance of a debut hat-trick !

Blackspaven
10-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Yeah, only problem is he isn't a buy, it's a loan with a look forward! But with Hamburg paying the bulk of his reported 50k wages, if we don't go up this time then what will happen next season? From what I've read, he didn't want to take a pay cut so it was only Hamburg ponying up the dough that made this happen... and he's signed to them for another two years!

If we don't go up, he's either gonna have to take a cut or we get Hamburg to loan for another season, a season in which he may move if he does well enough to get other suitors or whatever.

If we go up, and he's happy to sign, surely that would mean he either hasto take a cut purely for the pleasure of playing in the prem, OR we have to increase everyone else's wages closer in line so he's not on a disproportionate amount comparatively?

Thoughts?

Silentman
10-09-2017, 05:45 PM
If we go up then no problem, I'm sure we'd sign him; if we don't then we have to accept he may be off unless Orta can weave some magic deal. Live for now though, sit back and enjoy this season before we start worrying about next!