PDA

View Full Version : 10 Different Scorers

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
10-09-2017, 12:28 PM
could be wrong but isn't it 10 different goal scorers this season already? great alround effort if that is the case

wood (get the reject outa the way first lol), lasogga ekuban roofe saiz hernandez alioski dallas phillips and vieira

just 1 of many amazing stats so far, i might come out of resident statto retirement for this season, coz this is good stuff!

Tichi1
10-09-2017, 12:44 PM
could be wrong but isn't it 10 different goal scorers this season already? great alround effort if that is the case

wood (get the reject outa the way first lol), lasogga ekuban roofe saiz hernandez alioski dallas phillips and vieira

just 1 of many amazing stats so far, i might come out of resident statto retirement for this season, coz this is good stuff!

Dead right Clive - one of the reasons so many of us are getting a bit carried away!
The thing that excites me the most is the style of play - over half of this team where here last season - but it is how they are playing now that is so exciting - same players but you wouldn't know it - TC has taken the shackles off that Monk put firmly in place - and the results are what we are seeing - so it's not just about the quality [Or otherwise according to some] of the newbies coming in, but our new coach has brought a fresh new attacking approach - coupled with a work rate that others have commented on and I watched first hand again yesterday.

No doubt there will be slip ups along the way [Millwall next week are a traditional banana skin away from home] but as long as we keep this level of workrate and skill, there will be plenty of good days ahead this season.

Don't know where the doom merchants have gone recently though? O:)O:)

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
10-09-2017, 12:58 PM
exactly Tichi, i'll be honest, i hated that 4231 formation that monk persisted with, but we play the same formation this season, and TC makes it work a bloody treat!, so hard to pick out MOTMs coz so many do well now

i pointed out before, the squad is almost 50/50 regarding foreigners/british&irish, so with that in mind I'm not worried on that front, as much as i would love to see eventually a leeds united first 11 made up of youth academy grads all from Yorkshire, it aint gonna happen any time soon, but we should not forget that current YAGs BPF coyle denton phillips and vieira have all signed new deals this summer, and by the looks of it, Shaughnessy will get one at the end of this season i reckon, so its all good in the scheme of things

EVERYTHING about the club is positive right now from the owner right down to everyone else, this is why we are getting carried away, coz we can! its great!!!!!! MOT!!!

joellufcprice
10-09-2017, 01:07 PM
exactly Tichi, i'll be honest, i hated that 4231 formation that monk persisted with, but we play the same formation this season, and TC makes it work a bloody treat!, so hard to pick out MOTMs coz so many do well now

i pointed out before, the squad is almost 50/50 regarding foreigners/british&irish, so with that in mind I'm not worried on that front, as much as i would love to see eventually a leeds united first 11 made up of youth academy grads all from Yorkshire, it aint gonna happen any time soon, but we should not forget that current YAGs BPF coyle denton phillips and vieira have all signed new deals this summer, and by the looks of it, Shaughnessy will get one at the end of this season i reckon, so its all good in the scheme of things

EVERYTHING about the club is positive right now from the owner right down to everyone else, this is why we are getting carried away, coz we can! its great!!!!!! MOT!!!

I'm sure it can be spun negatively.....somehow, i'm not quite sure how though ;)