PDA

View Full Version : Shirt Numbers

feeb
11-09-2017, 01:38 PM
Can You read them especially when there attacking the family stand end from the kop stand? i Cant!

A very nice design , like the fade, but putting the numbers on the shirts in thin line double grey was a design mistake.
is it too late to have them overprinted with 50mm thick bright orange lettering?

Wedgie_pie
11-09-2017, 01:51 PM
Easy peasy cut out and stick black duct tape over the numbers, jobs a good un...:)

Mapperleypie
11-09-2017, 01:59 PM
The numbers on the back of the shirts are a bit of a joke, hardly visible from 20-30 yards away.

Sort it out Notts.

DelroyFacey22
11-09-2017, 04:17 PM
I kinda feel like you must have to "submit" your kit designs including things like the colours of your numbers to the Football League for approval before the season and they won't let us change it from that, otherwise surely we would have at least tried something else?

irish_pie
11-09-2017, 04:32 PM
The numbers on the back of the shirts are a bit of a joke, hardly visible from 20-30 yards away.

Sort it out Notts.

Is it a ploy to confuse the ref?.... interesting :)

Notts78
11-09-2017, 05:52 PM
I don't think I have ever looked at a player and thought who is that? and then needed to check out the back of the shirt for clarification.
Maybe i am just different. I sit in the Kop and if there is an attack at the far end of the ground, I wouldn't rely on shirt numbers etc... that would primarily be because my eye sight would not allow me to, even if the name was in whatever colour people care to mention.
For me this thread is a moan for moans sake.

Carlton_Pie
11-09-2017, 05:59 PM
I don't think I have ever looked at a player and thought who is that? and then needed to check out the back of the shirt for clarification.
Maybe i am just different. I sit in the Kop and if there is an attack at the far end of the ground, I wouldn't rely on shirt numbers etc... that would primarily be because my eye sight would not allow me to, even if the name was in whatever colour people care to mention.

This.

You can tell who players are by how they run.

tarquinbeech
11-09-2017, 10:35 PM
This.

You can tell who players are by how they run.

Wow.....so to be a Notts supporter, with all our new players....you have to "study how they run", to identify them?

Wow....just wow.....is this a joke?.....I hope so

SwalePie
11-09-2017, 11:49 PM
Wow.....so to be a Notts supporter, with all our new players....you have to "study how they run", to identify them?

Wow....just wow.....is this a joke?.....I hope so

Alternatively you could figure out who they are by looking at the indicator bar running up the outside of each sock which shows the number of minutes currently contained in said leg.

tarquinbeech
12-09-2017, 01:19 AM
Alternatively you could figure out who they are by looking at the indicator bar running up the outside of each sock which shows the number of minutes currently contained in said leg.

Minutes in legs...like it

Not quite as funny though as trying to figure out who the **** is who........it's driving me barmy.....I was going to give Hoosey 9 out of 10 last week, then realised the centre-forward was a slightly darker shade of pale!!

i961pie
12-09-2017, 07:33 AM

It's not a moan it is a fact. The numbers are as bad as last years.

ReadWarbler
12-09-2017, 07:45 AM

So even at the first game of the season with maybe 4 new players that most haven't seen before, you can tell which is which ?