PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

hopelesslyoptimistic
11-09-2017, 10:43 PM
Hi all

Long time since I posted. As positive a feeling around the club since the late 1990s. The one thing that looks good about the current squad is they compliment each other and the way they like to play. Don't think it is a coincidence that Roofe is playing well in a team that wants to play football with pace.

Wood was/is a good player but didn't really fit with the way the players around him ideally wanted to play.

Hope everyone is well.

MOT

Tichi1
12-09-2017, 08:28 AM
Hi all

Long time since I posted. As positive a feeling around the club since the late 1990s. The one thing that looks good about the current squad is they compliment each other and the way they like to play. Don't think it is a coincidence that Roofe is playing well in a team that wants to play football with pace.

Wood was/is a good player but didn't really fit with the way the players around him ideally wanted to play.

Hope everyone is well.

MOT

Welcome back fella - funny how the optimist has arrived back just as the pessimist has fecked off LOL

Must be something to d with the feelgood factor having returned to ER
Looks like another bumper crowd expected again tonight - get an early goal and the place will be rocking again! O:)

Orgoner
12-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Now Hopefullyoptimystic?

hopelesslyoptimistic
13-09-2017, 07:13 AM
I see what you did there

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
13-09-2017, 07:31 AM
And then there's me. ALWAYSOPTOMISTIC

Rev72
13-09-2017, 11:19 AM
And then there's me. ALWAYSOPTOMISTIC

And then there is the Rev..ALWAYSP1SSED :O

Tiz good tho..top of the league and playing/battling well B)

MOT ALAW

whitestomper45
13-09-2017, 11:01 PM
Welcome back fella - funny how the optimist has arrived back just as the pessimist has fecked off LOL

Must be something to d with the feelgood factor having returned to ER
Looks like another bumper crowd expected again tonight - get an early goal and the place will be rocking again! O:)

Yeah Tichi the silence is deafening from our resident neghead..... waiting for it all to go tit's up no doubt ... he might have to wait a while :) ALAW