PDA

View Full Version : EFL TV deal / Streaming of midweek matches live....

SwalePie
12-09-2017, 10:44 AM
"Sky will be able to stream all midweek Championship matches after agreeing a new £600m five-year domestic rights deal with the English Football League.

All EFL clubs will be able to stream midweek league games via their websites if Sky are not broadcasting them live."

"...A maximum of 150 EFL games will be shown per season, including 16 midweek Championship matches and a minimum of 20 League One and League Two games."

Story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41239042

Bushwacka
12-09-2017, 11:36 AM
What a world we live in. Doesn't seem 10 minutes since you had to listen to Mick Smith's Country music programme on a crackly AM radio to get 30 second snippets of Colin Slater away at Colchester. And now, with a kodi device and a VPN I can watch them all from my pit.

SmiffyPie
12-09-2017, 07:04 PM
Wonder if that means they will be broadcast on the OS and be free to air? Any bets??

MancMagpie
13-09-2017, 12:27 AM
What a world we live in. Doesn't seem 10 minutes since you had to listen to Mick Smith's Country music programme on a crackly AM radio to get 30 second snippets of Colin Slater away at Colchester. And now, with a kodi device and a VPN I can watch them all from my pit.

Urrrgh. Football in bed? I normally sit up in my chair and watch it as a sign of respect.