PDA

View Full Version : Team News

Oldstripy
12-09-2017, 06:17 PM
Collin, Tootle Duffy, Brisley, Dickinson, Hawkridge, Yates, Milsom, Alessandra, Stead, Forte.

Subs, Pindroch, Jones, Hollis, Hewitt, Smith, Grant, Saunders.

St Kitts Magpie
12-09-2017, 06:20 PM
Collin, Tootle Duffy, Brisley, Dickinson, Hawkridge, Yates, Milsom, Alessandra, Stead, Forte.

Lots of changes....Clever or over confident???

irish_pie
12-09-2017, 06:25 PM

That's still a very decent team indeed... I'd say Hewitt is a bit disappointed to be out but Milsom in his place wont weaken the team one bit... he must be gutted hes not getting games after being last seasons player of the year... looking forward to this tonight.. oh wait i have just realized Jones is out too... that's a strange one

irishpete
12-09-2017, 06:31 PM
Hunt & Mobi obviously carrying injuries not to be subs,maybe giving the other 3 a rest but if things start to go tits up,then he could bring them on .

tarquinbeech
12-09-2017, 06:32 PM
That's still a very decent team indeed... I'd say Hewitt is a bit disappointed to be out but Milsom in his place wont weaken the team one bit... he must be gutted hes not getting games after being last seasons player of the year... looking forward to this tonight.. oh wait i have just realized Jones is out too... that's a strange one

Irish mate - this is weird.......why drop two of your best players, not injured, we're on a roll, 3rd in the table......I hope it works because I'm fuming

In KN we trust?

keldsyke
12-09-2017, 06:46 PM
Irish mate - this is weird.......why drop two of your best players, not injured, we're on a roll, 3rd in the table......I hope it works because I'm fuming

In KN we trust?

again how do you know they aren't carrying injuries? Give it a rest!

irish_pie
12-09-2017, 07:32 PM

In KN we trust?

I get what your saying Tarq but so far so good tonight... :)

SolSigns
12-09-2017, 07:38 PM
I get what your saying Tarq but so far so good tonight... :)

Like a shark, he's got to keep up a constant stream of chit or he drowns.

We only moan when we're winning, moan when we're winning... lalala.

tarquinbeech
12-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Like a shark, he's got to keep up a constant stream of chit or he drowns.

We only moan when we're winning, moan when we're winning... lalala.

I've never moaned when we're winning....are you OK in the head?..............stalker

keldsyke
12-09-2017, 07:43 PM
I've never moaned when we're winning....are you OK in the head?..............stalker

No you're right you haven't moaned while we were winning, you moaned before the game even started!!

tarquinbeech
12-09-2017, 07:52 PM
No you're right you haven't moaned while we were winning, you moaned before the game even started!!

.....thank you Kels....I moaned about the team selection....along with a dozen other people......I'm entitled to an opinion?

irish_pie
12-09-2017, 07:52 PM
ah be nice guys....we are on a roll :)

keldsyke
12-09-2017, 07:58 PM
ah be nice guys....we are on a roll :)

Very true, it's just a shame people can't get on board

SolSigns
12-09-2017, 08:02 PM
I said we'd finish 2nd this season, but I'm hoping this start isn't a Derryesque mirage.

SolSigns
12-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Stanley losing at home to Grimbsy isn't doing us any harm.

queenslandpie
12-09-2017, 08:10 PM
I said we'd finish 2nd this season, but I'm hoping this start isn't a Derryesque mirage.

The difference is that perhaps we deserve where to be where we are on merit and also have a very talented manager not just a try hard old boy given plenty of good will by the fan base cos he kept us up.

The_Don_ORiordan
12-09-2017, 08:10 PM
We are joint top currently......

SolSigns
12-09-2017, 08:11 PM
The difference is that perhaps we deserve where to be where we are on merit and also have a very talented manager not just a try hard old boy given plenty of good will by the fan base cos he kept us up.

I think you're right, but Derry might yet surprise people.

... and NOTTS GO TOP!

Oldstripy
12-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Full time 1 - 0 Notts go 2nd Exeter drew.

The_Don_ORiordan
12-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Shame we aren't top tonight (still time for Barnet)

But I can't complain about the results we are getting.

Terrific stuff!