PDA

View Full Version : Forest Green Tickets £10

keldsyke
13-09-2017, 09:41 AM
Adult price for next months home match against Forest Green are a tenner

irish_pie
13-09-2017, 09:48 AM
Adult price for next months home match against Forest Green are a tenner

Gonna look into going over for that one so :) should be a fair number on the gate

Oldstripy
13-09-2017, 11:53 AM
As soon as I read this fred I went down to ML and got tickets for myself and my sister.

I think AH wants a bumper crowd for this game after the way they messed about over Noble.

tarquinbeech
13-09-2017, 02:19 PM
As soon as I read this fred I went down to ML and got tickets for myself and my sister.

I think AH wants a bumper crowd for this game after the way they messed about over Noble.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that it's the return of Mark Cooper after he turned down Notts to go to FG, and the fact that AH/KN feel that they were "messed around" over the Noble saga.

Tasty atmosphere, decent crowd to show them what they've done without them both?

irish_pie
13-09-2017, 04:26 PM

I wonder is Noble regretting staying there now..... :)

countygump
13-09-2017, 04:30 PM
We aren't even in the same divvy as Florist and why are the tictacs green???

tarquinbeech
13-09-2017, 04:35 PM
We aren't even in the same divvy as Florist and why are the tictacs green???

It's all the compulsory Vegan food they serve....Hummus makes your stools green and squidgy

https://www.theguardian.com/football/shortcuts/2017/may/15/forest-green-rovers-the-almost-100-vegan-football-club

piewoman
13-09-2017, 08:17 PM
I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that it's the return of Mark Cooper after he turned down Notts to go to FG, and the fact that AH/KN feel that they were "messed around" over the Noble saga.

Tasty atmosphere, decent crowd to show them what they've done without them both?
More to do with the fact it's international break so none of the prem and champ clubs are playing. AH trying to get other teams fans to come to ML he's trying to arrange an East Midlands crossbar challenge on Twitter

countygump
13-09-2017, 08:18 PM
More to do with the fact it's international break so none of the prem and champ clubs are playing. AH trying to get other teams fans to come to ML he's trying to arrange an East Midlands crossbar challenge on Twitter

Hmmmm, have Tarkers views made tw@tter???

Gerrit Forward‏ @GerritForward 12m12 minutes ago
More
Some of our fans moaning about us not being entertaining enough on #Notts MAD... 🤔 thoughts? http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38201935 …

keldsyke
13-09-2017, 08:27 PM

More
Some of our fans moaning about us not being entertaining enough on #Notts MAD... 🤔 thoughts? http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38201935 …

I Hope someone pointed out he wasn't at the game and he usually posts ****e on here all the time? 😂

tarquinbeech
13-09-2017, 10:35 PM
I Hope someone pointed out he wasn't at the game and he usually posts ****e on here all the time? ��

Calm down Kels....your opinions are not exactly riveting......even my goats go to sleep when you're posting....I've heard more exciting cabbage talking together

tarquinbeech
13-09-2017, 10:39 PM

More
Some of our fans moaning about us not being entertaining enough on #Notts MAD... �� thoughts? http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38201935 …

Alan and I talk on e-mail regularly.....he feels that he needs to keep his finger on the pulse of "grass-roots opinion", and apparently I'm his preferred choice.

Suffice to say....we will be playing 2 at the back, 3 midfielders and 5 forwards on Saturday......the score is 11-2 to Notts, get yer dosh on

Woodsetts_Pie
14-09-2017, 07:02 AM

Wind the beggars up, offer a free Steak & Kidney pie to all who want one. Sirloin steak sandwiches in the Directors box... (Beef Cob in plain English Soccerman)B)

JoePass
14-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Wind the beggars up, offer a free Steak & Kidney pie to all who want one. Sirloin steak sandwiches in the Directors box... (Beef Cob in plain English Soccerman)B)

Perfect, I don't want any of this foreign rubbish :P