PDA

View Full Version : Pre Application Public Event - New Stadium

billymorgan
13-09-2017, 09:54 AM
http://dundeefc.co.uk/news/pre-application-public-event/

Returnofrros
13-09-2017, 11:40 AM
Plans look ace but they are just that plans at the moment

I've got a real feeling that there will only be one club in Dundee in the next decade or so whether that be by merger or one getting the life support pulled.

Interesting and exciting times.

billymorgan
13-09-2017, 11:57 AM
I can see the dabs getting bought by the yanks or representatives of the Yanks on their behalf if they are not allowed to own the two clubs directly ,and see them become tenants at the Keyes Capital Arena. Don't think a merger would work for them,but a ground share probably would,as it would see the new arena facilities being used every day and the stadium being used every weekend.
Purchasing the Dabs wouldn't cost them mega bucks,and would probably make a decent investment for the Yanks.
Plus they can flog off the Dump or come to an arrangement with the council for an exchange of ground. The council give the yanks the ground required for the training facilities and the Yanks give the council give the dump for a new landfill sight or something ?

Returnofrros
13-09-2017, 12:14 PM
Wonder if Dundee fans would see a merger differently if we were doing the fu ck ing rather than being fu ck ed.

Always felt there was slightly more goodwill towards a merger from dabs than us when they were on top, now that roles are a wee bit reversed.....

_JohnGotti_
13-09-2017, 12:29 PM
Wonder if Dundee fans would see a merger differently if we were doing the fu ck ing rather than being fu ck ed.

Always felt there was slightly more goodwill towards a merger from dabs than us when they were on top, now that roles are a wee bit reversed.....

Ever since DAB Spence mentioned merger and while baith teams wernae doing well I've had a feeling aboot the Americans buying the DABS
MMJ must be close to selling them wi ah the ****e he gets fae the East Angus massive.
We ah ken the DABS fae the EAM are unwilling to travel tae this fine city noo so MMJ will be feeling safe in ST Andrews
Nae merger just a takeover
We've had the GD, we've had the SD and now the D could be almost upon us
Phucking magic

billymorgan
13-09-2017, 12:38 PM
It may well result in Dee fans quipping to Dabs that we own them, which would hold more credence than the dabs pathetic attempts to wind Dees up that they owned us when Bennett bought Dens and leased it back to us. :D

billymorgan
13-09-2017, 01:01 PM
Updated plans

http://i68.tinypic.com/b4j9d4.png

Deeranged
13-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Deetox will be raging.

Still not the 20.000 seats needed for his acceptance into The English Championship ( :zzz: ) mind so he'll at least have something to pick on.

Mrs brown
13-09-2017, 06:13 PM
He's probably still in Rumania trying to adopt an orphan

Shuntz
14-09-2017, 08:11 AM
Did I read this correctly

A crematorium ???

Not content with fleecing us addicted punters for 70 years they want the burning and the reception as well .

BCram
14-09-2017, 03:18 PM
Did I read this correctly

A crematorium ???

Not content with fleecing us addicted punters for 70 years they want the burning and the reception as well .

you forgot about the scattering of the ashes.Only for ST holders, no PATG

Returnofrros
14-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Ashes will have to be thrown from side of pitch as any encroachment could result in closure.