PDA

View Full Version : The hard reality is

happyarab
13-09-2017, 10:28 PM
Money has ruined football and my club ,so the chances of a club the size of united with our finances winning anything are dramatically reduced. The hard reality is no magic manager that we can afford is going to change that. If we are promoted relegation fights or mid table boredom will be the norm. The odd victory will keep the troops happy .and if you think this post is a bit ironic considering my username. This is due to the fact I will always be happy considering my dad could have taken me to Dens as a nipper then I would be really worried. Time to stick by your club we have been through the thick time to sup up the thin.and live in hope the money bubble
burst 's but I won't hold my breath.

Chick A Saw
14-09-2017, 01:22 PM
There is always a chance that a team like ours can win something, which we have proved over the years. But you need someone at the top who can balance the turnover/overdraft against the product on the park.

On the face of it, we dont have debt to a bank that can choose to liquidate us at any moment, but we also dont look like we are capable at the minute of even winning the Fizzy Cup!

And i would love to go back to the days of mid table mediocrity when you go along to Tannadice and 9 times out of 10, i would feel entertained, but i dont see that round the corner!

arab_plumber
14-09-2017, 02:03 PM
No I'm not having that it's all pointless !!

Firstly if we can get a new board who are astute with a real hunger to build the club back up we have a chance to get back to where we were, the next step is obviously ressuerrct the youth academy and start producing the countless players we churned out under SC.

Lastly a PROPER management team and scouting system......not a junior class person in sight

The team that beat Aberdeen in that semi final and the great hype about the club could hardly be further away but there is always a way back once Thompson goes.

one team in city
14-09-2017, 02:54 PM

Firstly if we can get a new board who are astute with a real hunger to build the club back up we have a chance to get back to where we were, the next step is obviously ressuerrct the youth academy and start producing the countless players we churned out under SC.

Lastly a PROPER management team and scouting system......not a junior class person in sight

The team that beat Aberdeen in that semi final and the great hype about the club could hardly be further away but there is always a way back once Thompson goes.

agree with this 100per cent

stokearab
14-09-2017, 06:22 PM
,so the chances of a club the size of united with our finances winning anything are dramatically reduced. The hard reality is no magic manager that we can afford is going to change that. If we are promoted relegation fights or mid table boredom will be the norm. The odd victory will keep the troops happy .and if you think this post is a bit ironic considering my username. This is due to the fact I will always be happy considering my dad could have taken me to Dens as a nipper then I would be really worried. Time to stick by your club we have been through the thick time to sup up the thin.and live in hope the money bubble
burst 's but I won't hold my breath.

ok just rewrite that bit. Money has ruined football and my club because the chairman has spunked it all

stokearab
14-09-2017, 06:24 PM

We've had our differences AP but you're 100% spot on. Great post

RAM1971
14-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician delivers a concise and accurate analysis yet again, terminating with the critical caveat.

shedboy71
14-09-2017, 07:52 PM
We've had our differences AP but you're 100% spot on. Great post

you phucking sooky b$st$rd XD

stokearab
14-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician delivers a concise and accurate analysis yet again, terminating with the critical caveat.

Stats say 1 in 10 women get stalked at some point. Not sure what the stat is for blokes but I think you've raised it.

RAM1971
14-09-2017, 09:02 PM
Stats say 1 in 10 women get stalked at some point. Not sure what the stat is for blokes but I think you've raised it.

More to the point. Do you agree with the sentiments I expressed?

shedboy71
14-09-2017, 09:03 PM
...usually over in 3 minutes?

Jedi u-Knighted
14-09-2017, 09:07 PM

Show-off.!!

stokearab
14-09-2017, 09:12 PM
you phucking sooky b$st$rd XD

Hehe. Last thing I would be doing on here, come to think of it anywhere lol but credit where credit is due it's a bang on post from the miserable plumber B)

shedboy71
14-09-2017, 09:13 PM
Show-off.!!

its the Barry White music mate - i just cant help the stamina

shedboy71
14-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Hehe. Last thing I would be doing on here, come to think of it anywhere lol but credit where credit is due it's a bang on post from the miserable plumber B)

och the more i am on here the more i think we are all just phucked off by lack of leadership and bull. Its like being at work. we all need to just get rat ars£d and agree that everything is indeed someones elses fault!!

Stoke when you next over for a game - let us know I will setup an ambush...err i mean get together ;)

shedboy71
14-09-2017, 09:16 PM

no one understand a phucking word you say RAM so lets say yes we all agree with you ;)

stokearab
14-09-2017, 09:25 PM

Bit like our first half! ;D

stokearab
14-09-2017, 09:26 PM

I like it better when you have opinions all of your own :heart:

RAM1971
15-09-2017, 08:01 AM
no one understand a phucking word you say RAM so lets say yes we all agree with you ;)

Harmony is what I strive for my dear Garden Implement Storage Receptacle etc. Lack of understanding and agreement seem to be polar opposite positions, but if like the poles of a magnet they attract each other's company, then so be it!

RAM1971
15-09-2017, 08:07 AM
I like it better when you have opinions all of your own :heart:

I am grateful for you kind remarks my dear Midlands Middle Eastern Subject. However, our opinions did fully converge by agreeing 100% over Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician's recent post.

I do occasionally have my own opinions which I also try to express on this board.