PDA

View Full Version : Noisy Neighbours ...

LSArab
14-09-2017, 04:13 PM
I see our sponsors are going to put decibel monitor in Dens and Tannadice. Ask the stadium to make some noise and see who is the loudest.

Surely depends how each team is doing at time of the test.

Hopefully we will be winning and score during the test, playing 2 up front and not in the midst of a dull 4-2-3-1 deadlock

Arabdad
17-09-2017, 12:52 PM
If yesterday's bore fest is anything to go by if they put the monitor in Tannadice next week against Morton all they will pick up will be the sounds of seagulls, sweetie papers rustling and 4000 Arabs heading for an early exit when Morton score their third.

Please prove me wrong Raymond.

LSArab
17-09-2017, 04:42 PM
For that reason I think we should do the noise test in the first minute and try to build some atmosphere

Maybe should be singing - 'we want six' or the classic 'we f*ing hate dundee' to get everyone going

FTD

offshore_arab83
17-09-2017, 05:00 PM
The majority of the supports heads are down, we struggle to win a game never mind win a noise contest

Jim_Jam
20-09-2017, 10:25 PM
For that reason I think we should do the noise test in the first minute and try to build some atmosphere

Maybe should be singing - 'we want six' or the classic 'we f*ing hate dundee' to get everyone going

FTD

Which stand is the microphone going to be placed.
If it's the George Fox then they will pick some snoring and the occasional fart.
At Dens of course there is a lot of crying and wailing. It is all noise I suppose.

shedka
20-09-2017, 10:44 PM
It's meaningless, they should compare our home games v Hibs to their home game recently with Hibs, or any fun v sheep fixture with us v the sheep, or any home QF of us vs Celtic with that tonight

Simply bigger more attractive games when we are at home to these sides or on these occasions, simple as that, undeniable truth

USArab
21-09-2017, 11:52 AM
It's the chicken or the egg, which comes first?

Do the fans get the team going or does the team get the fans going?

I think it's a bit of both, realistically there's nothing I've seen on the park over the last few years that excites the fans, so the onus is on the fans to get the team going.

shedboy71
21-09-2017, 02:27 PM
Anyone see the tweet from official DFC account last night wishing celtic fans a safe trip back to Lochee?

Getting loads of abuse - personally i think its funny as phuck! Cant even have a laugh and its probably quite accurate too XD

shedka
21-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Minter coming from the official twitter, typical fun

Anyway my undeniably factual posts last night has billyvirgin next door absolutely fizzing, that fat no righter noah aswell, a very unhappy wee man and a funster 😂

Only very favourable decisions got them their one and only league win so far this season (and first at Dens since Feb), no sign of them being anything other than the fun we know and love for the last few decades

offshore_arab83
21-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Anyone see the tweet from official DFC account last night wishing celtic fans a safe trip back to Lochee?

Getting loads of abuse - personally i think its funny as phuck! Cant even have a laugh and its probably quite accurate too XD

I thought it was top drawer!!! Well done to them, f uck the tims and f uck lochee! Support your home team

Jim_Jam
22-09-2017, 02:37 PM

I wonder if the city of Dundee has more Celtic fans than Dundee FC fans. It would be interesting to know. I make the distinction between fans and actual supporters.

pertharab
22-09-2017, 03:05 PM

Anyway my undeniably factual posts last night has billyvirgin next door absolutely fizzing, that fat no righter noah aswell, a very unhappy wee man and a funster ��

Only very favourable decisions got them their one and only league win so far this season (and first at Dens since Feb), no sign of them being anything other than the fun we know and love for the last few decades

Like a few others I found their twitter post pretty funny! Anything to wind up the Celtic Scum Hordes!

GUNBOAT
22-09-2017, 08:10 PM

Anyway my undeniably factual posts last night has billyvirgin next door absolutely fizzing, that fat no righter noah aswell, a very unhappy wee man and a funster ��

I wouldna call that a minter to be honest its got a degree of honesty about it,mind you when the away support sang to the ever dwindling Derry boys,"Go home you Huns go home you Huns that was just as accurate,FACT.

LSArab
23-09-2017, 12:16 AM
In think if it is truthful that is probably a defence so funsters might be alright on this one.

Re the match I'm not sure what minute the sound test is but might help the team to make a bit of noise

GUNBOAT
23-09-2017, 06:08 PM
Listening to the radio on the way home today it was reported from Rugby Park that Kris Boyd had a career defining miss right at the death to win it for Killie.If you cannie be a good manager Neil at least be a lucky one.Only around 3500 there today honestly that is pysh poor from Kilmarnock given the huge away support the big PSG team carry.

shedka
30-09-2017, 06:47 PM
7000 at Dens with just over 2000 jambos

7585 at East End Park - the 3rd biggest in the country today boosted by an excellent United support

Basher Bloggs
01-10-2017, 08:39 AM
I was watching your game v Dumbarton.Now I am not a mathematician but neither am i a fool.
The crowd was given as 5,3000 and summin but thats with THREE sides of the ground empty.
I tried counting the crowd on my freeze and count machine and i got near 3,000.
So i beg the question.
Why the giant fibs?
Hey that Kerr Waddell is a braw player.
You guys got any?
Tee Hee.:D

ahlltanyirhide
01-10-2017, 08:41 AM
7000 at Dens with just over 2000 jambos

7585 at East End Park - the 3rd biggest in the country today boosted by an excellent United support

Sorry shedka, I just can't believe theses figures are correct. Only 2,000 jambos at dense would mean there would have been nearly 5,000 followers of Fun, that I believe would have been one of the biggest gatherings of the mighty unwashed since that dreadful rain soaked day at Hampden some 45 years ago

Charlie arab
01-10-2017, 08:58 AM
I was watching your game v Dumbarton.Now I am not a mathematician but neither am i a fool.
The crowd was given as 5,3000 and summin but thats with THREE sides of the ground empty.
So i beg the question.
Why the giant fibs?
You guys got any?

Three sides empty??? Your right your nae mathematician, but you are a fool.Were you one of the 2500 fans you had against Celtic?

Basher Bloggs
01-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Three sides empty??? Your right your nae mathematician, but you are a fool.Were you one of the 2500 fans you had against Celtic?

Charlie
I was saying the Dumbarton game.
I was saying Charlie the giant fibs.
Hey Charlie by the way Kerr Waddell.I think he must be worth £70 million now.
What do you say Charles?:D

Charlie arab
01-10-2017, 09:23 AM
If you say hes worth that i believe you John, big test for him next game at parkhead, hope he lives up to his price tag john😊

Basher Bloggs
01-10-2017, 09:24 AM
Hey Charlie.Just noticed that Willo Floods young lad was playing yesterday.
Good to see young guys getting a chance doon there :D

Charlie arab
01-10-2017, 09:28 AM
Good game he had too, better than his old man, no as good as Waddell obviously but maybe worth 65mill

Basher Bloggs
01-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Good game he had too, better than his old man, no as good as Waddell obviously but maybe worth 65mill

Hey Charlie.Sense of humour is not something i associate with unitedmad.
My last here before the nutters arrive.
Are you finding your way to places like Morton Q.O.S. Dumbarton etc.?Learning curve.
Mind you the roads must be jam packed with the millions of fans following your team.
Got some really cracking players.Edgemagelly ,Flood,Old Macdonald,and that guy King.Now he is a player:D
I think you and accies could be meeting again come seasons end.
Im off Charles.

Charlie arab
01-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Bye John ye prick!😊

TangerineDream
01-10-2017, 10:47 AM
FFS Greetin Puss is back wie yet another new username .

Take it the Fun actually won a gehm for once. World beaters again ZZZZzzzz.

Mr_Brightside
01-10-2017, 11:48 AM
So i beg the question.
Why the giant fibs?
You guys got any?

Dundee FC, never change ❤️

pertharab
19-10-2017, 12:35 PM
See the Noisy Neighbours challenge is set for the ICT game. Tannadice has been fairly quiet of late; not to be unexpected given the dross on the park. Lets win the challenge by making as much din as possible with the chant "Thompson, Thompson get to f*ck". We should be trying all means to rid the club of our 'esteemed' chairman.

TerryTheTerror
27-10-2017, 09:23 AM
The Dees won this after their match with Motherwell. I can only imagine their boos were louder than ours. XD

_JohnGotti_
27-10-2017, 10:12 AM
The Dees won this after their match with Motherwell. I can only imagine their boos were louder than ours. XD

na you'd be wrong Trigger
The Dabs Noisy Neighbours and Bonus Point Cup winners in the same season, and ya think yer haeing
a bad season
what a time to be alive

eric_sinclair
27-10-2017, 10:28 AM
I,m more worried as to where shedka is?

DUAS
27-10-2017, 11:17 AM
I,m more worried as to where shedka is?

Shedka is waiting until they have a biggest crowd average in the fundesliga before reappearing.

skarne1
27-10-2017, 11:55 AM
eh heard they put the decibel meter in the away end.