PDA

View Full Version : Selllllick getting pumped

Returnofrros
14-09-2017, 04:35 PM
It was funny right?

Does anybody buy into this dismay about Scottish football nonsense.

Provincial teams get pumped from selllllick, bigger spenders pump sellllllick or am I missing something.

shaded
14-09-2017, 04:47 PM
phukkkk thum
abody bends over for thum up here
nae time for either side o the bigots

you are right tho it was pysh ma breeks funny

Dee_Dee
14-09-2017, 05:38 PM
I always hope the old firm get humped in Europe and enjoy it greatly when they do.

Any extra money they get just widens the gap in our league. I don't give a toss about Scotland's standing in Europe.

They are just getting a taste of their own medicine, getting destroyed by a team with 100x their budget.

BCram
14-09-2017, 07:54 PM
I always hope the old firm get humped in Europe and enjoy it greatly when they do.

Any extra money they get just widens the gap in our league. I don't give a toss about Scotland's standing in Europe.

They are just getting a taste of their own medicine, getting destroyed by a team with 100x their budget.

Scottish football in a nutshell. No money, no players, unable to compete.

davydook
16-09-2017, 09:28 AM

This.

BCram
16-09-2017, 05:11 PM
The ginger columnist in the Courier seems to disagree. Thought his Hail Hail for the Celtic team was odd.