PDA

View Full Version : Deals

pete1967b
14-09-2017, 07:12 PM
Unless i have missed it, cant believe noone has posted regarding the deals Leeds have been offering Burton game plus extra tenner for Birmingham, Kids for a quid v Ipswich awesome from the club on and off the pitch happy times enjoy the ride..

lasher
14-09-2017, 08:46 PM
Alright Pete. Hope all is good pal. It's great having these offers. Yes we save much needed cash now but it definitely helps to get the fans of the future going to games.
Once they get the bug we have them for life....look at us lot !!
Very good from the club.

Billyni
14-09-2017, 08:47 PM
No one has got used yet to being associated with getting good deals. Its still a bit new.

Silentman
15-09-2017, 04:31 PM
Anyone tried to get an away ticket this season? Bl00dy nightmare, club is using away tracker every time so basically unless you went to 20 or so away matches last season you can't get hold of a ticket this season and they such hot property that anyone who does qualify and get one will do so regardless of whether they are going or not and then just sell them on so that they can preserve their loyalty qualification for the ones they do want to attend. Club is just fuelling a black market in away tickets at the moment.

MrsORichSenior
16-09-2017, 01:59 AM
Officially the club is aware of away tickets not matching faces and often id is checked on entry - not always but this season LUFC travelling away day stewards are supposed to but there again its who 'yer knows and it's quite obvious to anybody Leeds that you'll get the nod.
Anyway who'll dispute I'm Andy from Bristol this afternoon when I've got my stick on tache and sunglasses on ? (Only joking). O:)
MOT

Silentman
16-09-2017, 04:49 PM
Trouble is Mrs O is that there is no visual I/d on the membership cards and even if there was it would mean stewards having to match the name and membership number on the ticket with the card holder and there's no way they are going to spend time doing that when they've got a mass of fans wanting to get in; basically as long as you've got a ticket you're in, no matter whether it's yours or not.

MrsORichSenior
17-09-2017, 12:55 PM
As a fan,yep your right - as I said if your Leeds 'yer in' particularly with large away following.
As a fan rep the official practice protocol should be to do checks especially on match day ticket pick ups at away grounds.Our travelling Stewards do their best and of course CCTV monitors scan for known 'unwelcomes' by face recognition.
As I've stated previous Stadia security needs to be improved as Arsenal this week found out.
The Club does do checks in other ways but that quite rightly is a matter not to be disclosed.