the_anticlough
15-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Just did the NEP selector and put this in

Collin
Hunt Brisley Duffy Jones
Hewitt Yates
Allesandra Grant Hawkridge
Forte

Anyone else think we should go 4-5-1 sometimes away from home?
http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/who-should-play-notts-county-475381#du_top

LaughingMagpie
15-09-2017, 09:00 AM
Just did the NEP selector and put this in

Collin
Hunt Brisley Duffy Jones
Hewitt Yates
Allesandra Grant Hawkridge
Forte

Anyone else think we should go 4-5-1 sometimes away from home?
http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/who-should-play-notts-county-475381#du_top
No we are on a roll and should attack against teams like Crawley and play Forte up front with Ameobi (Or Stead). I would also play Tootle at the back in place of Hunt

the_anticlough
15-09-2017, 09:09 AM
No we are on a roll and should attack against teams like Crawley and play Forte up front with Ameobi. I would also play Tootle at the back in place of Hunt

NEP is saying Ameobi probably won't make it so don't allow you to pick him.

OP67
15-09-2017, 09:16 AM
No we are on a roll and should attack against teams like Crawley and play Forte up front with Ameobi (Or Stead). I would also play Tootle at the back in place of Hunt

Totally agree, don't change a winning formation. Deffo Tootle in for Hunt.

BigFatPie
15-09-2017, 09:39 AM
Got a lot of options at full back and in midfield, not so much central defence and up front.

Collin

Tootle Brisley Duffy Jones
Grant Hewitt Yates Hawkridge
Stead Forte

With the games next week I would take a draw and no injuries or suspensions...

sidders
15-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Got a lot of options at full back and in midfield, not so much central defence and up front.

Collin

Tootle Brisley Duffy Jones
Grant Hewitt Yates Hawkridge
Stead Forte

With the games next week I would take a draw and no injuries or suspensions...

It was going OK until you plumped for that pairing up front. These guys just don't complement one another.

Elite_Pie
15-09-2017, 11:12 AM
It was going OK until you plumped for that pairing up front. These guys just don't complement one another.

Rubbish, they're always telling each other how nice their hair looks.

(Yes, I know that needs an 'i' rather than an 'e'.)

BigFatPie
15-09-2017, 11:21 AM

Sid, see my caveat about lack of options up front.

With Ameobi out, unless the formation is changed, Stead has to stay in.

tarquinbeech
15-09-2017, 01:44 PM
Sid, see my caveat about lack of options up front.

With Ameobi out, unless the formation is changed, Stead has to stay in.

KN dropped a big hint recently, that he wants to try Saunders up front.....I would start with Stead and Forte as you suggest, keep Saunders warmed up for a second-half appearance

POSTYPIE
15-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Based on merit I would play the same eleven again because they were all outstanding on the night.

wiseoldmagpie
15-09-2017, 02:58 PM
KN dropped a big hint recently, that he wants to try Saunders up front.....I would start with Stead and Forte as you suggest, keep Saunders warmed up for a second-half appearance

I hope he gets a go - I was impressed with his cameo at York so live in hope that a young striker will emerge into the mix

Elite_Pie
16-09-2017, 01:04 PM
Actual team:

Collin
Tootle, Duffy, Brisley, Jones
Grant, Yates, Milsom, Allessandra
Stead, Forte