PDA

View Full Version : Notts County Mad resident crackpot

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
15-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Not seen our multiple name changer on here for a few months, yes the one that abuses fellow Notts fans and was banned from the ground by the Trews. He certainly called a few people on here when he was on and never ever owned up to it actually being him.
Anyone heard from him recently ?

piegonk74
15-09-2017, 07:51 PM
Not seen our multiple name changer on here for a few months, yes the one that abuses fellow Notts fans and was banned from the ground by the Trews. He certainly called a few people on here when he was on and never ever owned up to it actually being him.
Don't worry
Milliondollarpiegonk is still lurking in the gutter of this classy forum

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
15-09-2017, 07:57 PM
I was more talking about "my names not Chris Hallam"

piegonk74
15-09-2017, 07:58 PM
What was the deal with him ?

piegonk74
15-09-2017, 08:00 PM
Talking about crackpots how's elite and tricky these days ?

piegonk74
15-09-2017, 08:00 PM
And gumpey and duncey

Elite_Pie
15-09-2017, 08:12 PM
Talking about crackpots how's elite and tricky these days ?

I'm fine Gonky, but a little bird told me Tricky has been in a bit of trouble with the card wavers! He was banned on the Derby board (comedy gold thread where he got very emotional about being spat at 35 years ago!!!) and has apparently been stripped of his mod status by MAD HQ after a tiff on here which I must have missed. I'm sure he'll be along to tell us how badly he was treated soon!

countygump
15-09-2017, 08:41 PM
And gumpey and duncey

Oi, I heard that !!! The treatment is progressing well, AIH.

In other news:

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-news/derbyshire-county-cricket-club-groundsman-4843416489

SmiffyPie
15-09-2017, 08:51 PM
I'm fine Gonky, but a little bird told me Tricky has been in a bit of trouble with the card wavers! He was banned on the Derby board (comedy gold thread where he got very emotional about being spat at 35 years ago!!!) and has apparently been stripped of his mod status by MAD HQ after a tiff on here which I must have missed. I'm sure he'll be along to tell us how badly he was treated soon!Last I heard was Twicky has been seriously ill and been under the surgeons knife (I know, I know... not far enough under!!). :D No doubt once the medication wears off he will be back as bright as a button :D

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
15-09-2017, 09:01 PM
Oi, I heard that !!! The treatment is progressing well, AIH.

In other news:

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-news/derbyshire-county-cricket-club-groundsman-4843416489

That's the lad !
I know he had a few digs at elite and also tarquin did abit of digging on him
at least everyone can have a read of his antics and make their own views about the lad !

queenslandpie
15-09-2017, 09:31 PM
That's the lad !
I know he had a few digs at elite and also tarquin did abit of digging on him
at least everyone can have a read of his antics and make their own views about the lad !

More to be pitied than blamed he clearly needs professional help and a strong dose of valium.

tarquinbeech
16-09-2017, 02:08 AM
Phew...I thought this thread was referring to me....obviously I'm not crazy enough..............yet..........."must try harder" was always on my Report Card

The last I heard about Hallam, MagpieTony and one of his very large buddies (the guy CH tried to impersonate on here?) were going to give him a "tap on the shoulder" in the Southbank Bar....not heard from Tony in a while, let's hope he didn't get captured whilst carrying out due diligence.

CmonUSexyStylishPies
16-09-2017, 07:41 AM
10 Chris Hallams, there's only 10 Chris Hallams

marshall55
16-09-2017, 11:57 AM
What happened to the AMW??? fella.

Carlton_Pie
16-09-2017, 01:31 PM

Well we all where he will between 1am-8am for the next 12 weeks

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
16-10-2017, 07:59 AM
http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-news/chaddesden-cricket-groundsman-who-sabotaged-620698.amp

It seems this young so called Notts County fan isn’t finished yet !

tarquinbeech
16-10-2017, 08:25 AM
http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-news/chaddesden-cricket-groundsman-who-sabotaged-620698.amp

I think this is his second restraining order?

arnapie
16-10-2017, 08:59 AM
I think this is his second restraining order?

Might even be more than that. He has previous for harassing "young" girls.

ps, MagpieTony is fine and well, spoke to him at the weekend.

Old_pie
16-10-2017, 09:07 AM

He's clearly making the best of his 2nd (3rd?) chance and has taken up learning to drive (note: image taken from his publicly available facebook page)

http://i67.tinypic.com/309ki06.jpg

Lullapie
16-10-2017, 10:00 AM
He's clearly making the best of his 2nd (3rd?) chance and has taken up learning to drive (note: image taken from his publicly available facebook page)

http://i67.tinypic.com/309ki06.jpg

I hope the police don't see that photo otherwise he'll be done for drinking and driving.

sidders
16-10-2017, 11:10 AM
How inbarrassing! Can someone photoshop the Notts shirt for a Florest?

marky
16-10-2017, 02:54 PM
I have actually spoken to him on a few occasions in the past and at times he comes across as a decent bloke at other times he seems like a creepy wierdo.

tarquinbeech
16-10-2017, 04:00 PM
Might even be more than that. He has previous for harassing "young" girls.

ps, MagpieTony is fine and well, spoke to him at the weekend.

...."young girls", which is slightly worrying.....his new girlfriend PUBLICLY SEEN ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE, has her occupation as "working at a junior school", I'm assuming it was near her location, Normanton, Wakefield ....his solicitor that got his prison sentence suspended mentioned him moving to Wakefield to look for work and be with his new girlfriend

Old_pie
16-10-2017, 05:15 PM
...."young girls", which is slightly worrying.....his new girlfriend PUBLICLY SEEN ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE, has her occupation as "working at a junior school", I'm assuming it was near her location, Normanton, Wakefield ....his solicitor that got his prison sentence suspended mentioned him moving to Wakefield to look for work and be with his new girlfriend

More than "slightly worrying". Very concerning that anyone is prepared to be his girlfriend and hope we don't see them back in the news for the wrong reasons.

tarquinbeech
16-10-2017, 05:39 PM
More than "slightly worrying". Very concerning that anyone is prepared to be his girlfriend and hope we don't see them back in the news for the wrong reasons.

This is both a moral and legal dilemma......Tony had mentioned his "young girl" issues before.....but I don't know if these are proven convictions or warnings from the public to "keep an eye on him"

If they are proven court proceedings, then someone needs to warn Carr Lane school......on a day where Sky are reporting a Cambridge-educated professor *** predator being proved guilty of over 130 *** crimes online, some involving rape of children as young as 4 years-old.

Clearly IMO, CH has some mental issues, 2 convictions for harassing women and one for criminal damage as "revenge" for his sacking......BUT if there are none proved against minors then he needs to be left alone to continue his life.....

charliepalmersgoal
23-10-2017, 07:44 AM
This is both

Clearly IMO, CH has some mental issues, 2 convictions for harassing women and one for criminal damage as "revenge" for his sacking......BUT if there are none proved against minors then he needs to be left alone to continue his life.....

fully agree with this statement, alot of people on here and twitter could be done with slander

Bohinen
23-10-2017, 10:18 AM
fully agree with this statement, alot of people on here and twitter could be done with slander

Yeah, let's project that onto everyone who takes a view. We are all the same as someone who harasses women. FFS.

sidders
23-10-2017, 10:45 AM

I find the mistake of turning a lot into one word, alot, quite inexplicable. Why would anyone do that - it doesn't make sense grammatically, phonic-wise or logically.

i961pie
23-10-2017, 11:23 AM
I find the mistake of turning a lot into one word, alot, quite inexplicable. Why would anyone do that - it doesn't make sense grammatically, phonic-wise or logically.

Probably to annoy you Sid and give you something else to moan about;D

kopstander
23-10-2017, 11:35 AM

a popular chris hallam threat when outed!! ;D your not even subtle chris - youve even posted a thread about your old chum leigh curtis lol!

and its not slander when your court hearings are all public record!!!!

uysapie
23-10-2017, 12:17 PM
If it's written, it is libel, not slander.

charliepalmersgoal
23-10-2017, 12:54 PM
myself like the rest of you havnt seen any written content about hallam touching up under 16,s. its all hear say and rumours. if these rumours were true surely the authorities would have picked him up by now. the fact that there is nothing on line about him noncing up kids makes us lot liable for slander

tarquinbeech
23-10-2017, 02:16 PM
myself like the rest of you havnt seen any written content about hallam touching up under 16,s. its all hear say and rumours. if these rumours were true surely the authorities would have picked him up by now. the fact that there is nothing on line about him noncing up kids makes us lot liable for slander

Welcome to the two new guys?

ancientpie
23-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Welcome to the two new guys?

Why do I get the feeling that "silly season" is about to break out again?

tarquinbeech
23-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Why do I get the feeling that "silly season" is about to break out again?

Yep.....both sign up at the same time....identical style of writing and Grammar, no capital letters and poor use/non-existent use of apostrophes.

I'm not an expert on writing styles, but they look like the same person arguing with each other......we need to find a likely suspect with bipolarism.

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
23-10-2017, 06:17 PM

Haha Chris Hallam returns !
Surprised you haven’t been section by now you vile crackpot !

Shall we have a read about your brother ?
It seems it’s runs in your family !

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/victim-caught-***-attacker-after-1319474

cher1
23-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Charliepalmersgoal wont be posting on here any more, but whatever your opinions on other posters, would appreciate it if everyone could bear in mind that posting rumours on here is a bit of a pain in the arse for us mods.

Cheers

tarquinbeech
24-10-2017, 12:30 AM
Charliepalmersgoal wont be posting on here any more, but whatever your opinions on other posters, would appreciate it if everyone could bear in mind that posting rumours on here is a bit of a pain in the arse for us mods.

Cheers

With all due respect Cher, what I said was that IF CH had proven convictions to kiddy-fiddling, then someone needs to inform the school near Wakefield where his new girlfriend works.....otherwise, leave the guy alone....anyway, he's gone now......so we get another 3 months of peace and tranquility

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
24-10-2017, 08:26 AM
Well done mods !