PDA

View Full Version : Yes we have a game tomorrow - predictions

shedboy71
15-09-2017, 08:28 PM
I think we will get hammered 3-0 and i think Ray will get sacked. hope i am so very very wrong.

SmedDUm
15-09-2017, 08:43 PM
6-0 Falkirk & Ray gets his jotters at half time & all the fans are happy.

Whitfieldarab
15-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Well if one of them is getting sacked hope it's Houston:D

1-2. Mcdonald & Stanton.

TangerineDream
15-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Ehm no one for predictions really, however I do predict I will be stressed tae feck all afternoon. I am concerned already.

Hopefully United can ease my pain.

shedboy71
15-09-2017, 08:48 PM

och you are such a rascal

classic bantz

shedboy71
15-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Well if one of them is getting sacked hope it's Houston:D

1-2. Mcdonald & Stanton.

me too and prefer your prediction to mine XD

ballumbie_arab
15-09-2017, 09:00 PM
I think we will get hammered 3-0 and i think Ray will get sacked. hope i am so very very wrong.

Let me see.....

Falkirk getting pumped by a few teams, not won a game yet, but at home against our saft as sh!te mob on a plastic pitch, and faced with our numpty manager who wants to play defensive tippy tappy p!sh with one up front, even against part-timers at home.......

Falkirk are fecking nailed on to win, sadly!!!

TBH, if it meant clueless Ray getting his jotters, then would take it all day long, had enough of his inept, clueless tactics and team selection, as well as inability to accept liability for the last two results, or dire displays this season, AND since he took over.

...and before all the happy-clappers come along and start having a pop, wake up and do one!

shedboy71
15-09-2017, 09:03 PM
Let me see.....

Falkirk getting pumped by a few teams, not won a game yet, but at home against our saft as sh!te mob on a plastic pitch, and faced with our numpty manager who wants to play defensive tippy tappy p!sh with one up front, even against part-timers at home.......

Falkirk are fecking nailed on to win, sadly!!!

TBH, if it meant clueless Ray getting his jotters, then would take it all day long, had enough of his inept, clueless tactics and team selection, as well as inability to accept liability for the last two results, or dire displays this season, AND since he took over.

...and before all the happy-clappers come along and start having a pop, wake up and do one!
XD

im not an east football poster but someone said to have a look at the raymondo buzzword bingo thread - its funny as. Even Smeds has added in a wee dig at Ray - which is phucking shocking to be honest ;)

Whitfieldarab
15-09-2017, 09:14 PM
me too and prefer your prediction to mine XD

It's more based on hope than anything else mate.

I honestly think we'll struggle. Players not fit yet etc:O

shedboy71
15-09-2017, 09:21 PM
It's more based on hope than anything else mate.

I honestly think we'll struggle. Players not fit yet etc:O

still to gel - listen we were unlucky............

PortugueseFrank
15-09-2017, 09:30 PM

Wether you like it or not, other fans have opinions. No need to be facetious, Smeds.

I personally think it will be Halloween at the earliest before Ray is sacked or otherwise.

I’m expecting 3-1 Falkirk with 2 goals from crosses because Edjenguelle is a **** centre half.

shedboy71
15-09-2017, 09:38 PM
Wether you like it or not, other fans have opinions. No need to be facetious, Smeds.

I personally think it will be Halloween at the earliest before Ray is sacked or otherwise.

I’m expecting 3-1 Falkirk with 2 goals from crosses because Edjenguelle is a **** centre half.

he has a hat trick of these posts tonight - Smeds good poster but doesnt like a dose of realism at times. He is gone by october if he doesnt improve things.

GUNBOAT
15-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Sunday paper headlines.

Relief for Houston as Bairns hit top form!.

Falkirk record their first win of the season against a lacklustre United side who had their goalkeeping coach sent to the stand,manager Peter Houston said,"I thought the win was never going to come until i looked at the fixtures and realised it was United up next."

offshore_arab83
15-09-2017, 10:23 PM
I think we'll win

shedboy71
15-09-2017, 10:27 PM
I think we'll win

i always think that friday night and hope so - first game for a few weeks tomorrow for me

Chick A Saw
15-09-2017, 10:32 PM
What about the team?

Lewis,
Murdoch, Durnan, Edje, Robson,
McMullan, Briels, Fyvie, King,
N'Koyi, Keatings.

Stanton, Quinn, Flood, McDonald, Fraser, Deniz, Toshney.

Predict a defeat with a sending off and a couple of injuries!

RogerTheAlien
15-09-2017, 10:41 PM
Lewis

Murdoch
Edge
Durnan
Robson

Mcmullan
Fyvie
Briels (or Stanton)
King

Mcdonald
Keatings

2-1 United.

shedboy71
15-09-2017, 10:42 PM
What about the team?

Lewis,
Murdoch, Durnan, Edje, Robson,
McMullan, Briels, Fyvie, King,
N'Koyi, Keatings.

Stanton, Quinn, Flood, McDonald, Fraser, Deniz, Toshney.

Predict a defeat with a sending off and a couple of injuries!

This would win it with right approach

Lewis
Murdoch Durnan Edge Robson
McMullan Fyvie Briels
Keatings
N'Koyi McDonald

PortugueseFrank
15-09-2017, 10:43 PM
I’ll get shocked if we actually start two up front and start N’Koyi.

We can but hope!

shedboy71
15-09-2017, 10:54 PM
he wont play 2 let alone 3 up front

PortugueseFrank
15-09-2017, 10:57 PM
And arabzone commentary will not work for much of the game too.

shedboy71
15-09-2017, 11:00 PM

they seem to have recitified that issue so far in last few weeks at least.

TerryTheTerror
16-09-2017, 06:02 AM
Score draw.

SmedDUm
16-09-2017, 06:13 AM
I'd go 4-2-4-0

Lewis
Tosh-Durnan-Edje-Robson
Fyvie-Briels
King-Fraser-Stanton-McMullam
Naechunt

Subs - Skippy-N'K-Keatings-Matty Smith-Mehmet-Murdoch-Quinn

Prediction 0-0

arab81
16-09-2017, 06:43 AM
We'll lose.
Never bet against United but falkirk are 6/4. Home banker.

SmedDUm
16-09-2017, 06:52 AM

....and Kim Jong Un's rocket will misfire & blooter the Falkirk Wheel.

deebuster
16-09-2017, 07:00 AM
I predict a riot, after a 3-1 defeat.

However I predicted 3-0 last week......wtf do eh ken?

ianharab
16-09-2017, 08:25 AM
Given current form of both 0-0 , however , it always happens with us , a team struggling for a win and yup they get it playing United , so won't be surprised if we lose if that happens pressure will really be on manager , he needs performances to improve PDQ

LSArab
16-09-2017, 08:35 AM
1-1

jjaflup22
16-09-2017, 10:28 AM
I think we'll win

I do too actually. They are more sh1t than us.

shedka
16-09-2017, 11:11 AM
I think we'll win

So do I 🙊

Whitfieldarab
16-09-2017, 12:13 PM
If we are to stand a chance our midfield really have to work harder at cutting out shots from outside our box. 3 v St Mirren & 2 v the fun. Not good enough.

Mon Utd.

shedboy71
16-09-2017, 01:03 PM
dont look but Toshney playin RB today!

and its 4231 by looks of it

arab81
16-09-2017, 01:09 PM
Unbelievable Ray 😂😂
Job possibly on the line so bring in toshney. Although to be fair Murdoch was woefully bad last week, but at least he'll stay on the park for the full 90!.
Ta ta Ray.

An old shed boy
16-09-2017, 01:10 PM
Shedboy, surely you're missing the logic.
We can't score goals so the obvious tactic is to bring in different right back.
What would you have done.😊

ballumbie_arab
16-09-2017, 01:16 PM
dont look but Toshney playin RB today!

and its 4231 by looks of it

At least that's an attacking, and change of formation for a change!!.....

DerryJungle
16-09-2017, 01:31 PM
Honestly, phuck Ray McKinnon.

He's never gonna change.

ballumbie_arab
16-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Honestly, phuck Ray McKinnon.

He's never gonna change.

Nope, but very shortly, hopefully HE will be changed.

As the saying goes "you learn from your mistakes", Ray is obviously the exception to that principle, and deserves all that comes his way. A blind man could see that the formation just doesn't press the opposing team enough (certainly with our pool of players), and if the Brechin game wasn't a warning sign, the St. Mirren game should certainly have set the alarm bells ringing, but no, he fielded the same against part-time Dumbarton at home, and only scraped a draw. He had an opportunity today, against a team who is really struggling for confidence, and who will be under great pressure at home, to come out all guns blazing, and prove the doubters wrong, but no, will be same tippy-tappy p!sh, Falkirk will take advantage, score first, take heart from that, then most likely give us a doing......so, so predictable, and depressing stuff. Was it not Falkirk that ended Brewster's tenure??.... Deja Vu

offshore_arab83
16-09-2017, 02:29 PM
So do I 🙊
Changed my mind shedka

ianharab
16-09-2017, 03:55 PM
Piss poor AGAIN , really nothing more to say

An old shed boy
16-09-2017, 04:04 PM
BBC report says 0 shots on target.

shedka
16-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Will be a decent point should we win next week (tough game though), surely a positive result for many fans given they expected a defeat?

seenitab4
16-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Your at it!!

GingerPetric
16-09-2017, 04:23 PM
He's always at it!

I'd have thought Shedka had stopped partaking of the Ganja so heavily now that he's a father....but apparently not. Everything is still peachy down at Tannadice...

DerryJungle
16-09-2017, 04:37 PM
He's always at it!

I'd have thought Shedka had stopped partaking of the Ganja so heavily now that he's a father....but apparently not. Everything is still peachy down at Tannadice...

Compared to his mate Smeddum, Shedka's like a fart in a hurricane. Smeddum's probably weeping with pride at our clean sheet today as we speak.

ianharab
16-09-2017, 04:44 PM
It's a poor result because we dropped two last week against Dumbarton

shedka
16-09-2017, 04:52 PM
Why are so many of our fans touchy thickos when you don't blindly criticise everything

Never said anything was good, just that if we beat a decent Morton side next week it'll be a decent point and atleast we took something and gained on top spot from a game most on here were predicting defeat

I slated the performance and result last week

Also I'm sure smed could say something like "there will be some on here almost disappointed we didn't get beat today" to try and troll... the way fans on here troll anyone who might look for a positive

Xx

bawbagg
16-09-2017, 05:00 PM
we quite simply must win this league. so far st mirren, dunfermline and qots have taken 3 points off falkirk. brechin and dumbarton both managed a point. who cares how much weve struggled against them previously or how difficult a place to go it apparently used to be, right now, this season theyve been a shambles and a point is not good enough

ianharab
16-09-2017, 05:06 PM
Spot on bawbag , performances to date have been brutal , today just 6 attempts at goal NONE on target and we are currently joint second bottom for goals scored but never mind everything is ok

Charlie arab
16-09-2017, 05:14 PM
There are only 1 or 2 saying things are ok Ian, their guide doags are ****in disgusted tho. Let's face it it's been absolutely brutal this season.

arab81
16-09-2017, 05:32 PM
The people that think everything's ok were the same people that wanted to give Jackie more time. ☺

ballumbie_arab
16-09-2017, 05:45 PM
There are only 1 or 2 saying things are ok Ian, their guide doags are ****in disgusted tho. Let's face it it's been absolutely brutal this season.

Last season was sh!te, but gave McKinnon the benefit of doubt, and thought his formation/tactics were "perhaps" due to a lot of the inherited personnel.
Seriously, was not going to renew my season ticket this year, which would've been the first time since the mid-80's when I started getting one regularly, that's how p!ssed off I was.
When he started buying players for this season, I genuinely thought those being bought were good enough and capable of getting us out of the league. However, it's clear as day, that McKinnon is out of his depth for a number of reasons:

His tactics are too negative
He plays players out of position
He doesn't know his best team
He can't change a game, when not going our wa, and stands like a dummy in the dug-out
The players look uninterested and/or unfit
Too stubborn to admit that he may have been the reason for dropped points
The list goes on and on....

I've had enough!!

The teams that we thought were the main threat this year (Falkirk and Inverness), are not proving to be (so far), but with others such as Dunfermline and St Mirren surprising everyone, when (and assuming) Falkirk and Inverness come good, then the challenge to even get a play-off spot this year might be a big challenge. The next two games will certainly go a long way to testing that theory...

For those of you being positive, this harsh league doesn't give you the luxury. If we do not make it up this year, then we'll have to rebuild a team all over again (as the majority are all on one year contracts). That cannot be overlooked, and as the weeks go by, more and more fans are losing faith, and it simply becomes a downward spiral....you just need to look up the road to see what CAN happen.

Change needs to happen now, before it's too late, simples!!

Chick A Saw
16-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Ballumbie,
Im not surprised about Dunfermline and St Mirren! What surprises me more is how rank rotten Falkirk were and how we couldnt slay them today!

I predicted before the season started that there would be 5 teams challenging us, but i want to add Livingston to that as well!