PDA

View Full Version : Bottom

Speedy200
16-09-2017, 10:30 AM
After last nights draw between Partick and Rangers is there any hope that we can get a result that will not mean we will be bottom at 5 pm.I hate being a pessimist but no way can I see us getting a point from high flying Dons.Having looked at the future fixture list I fear we may be down there for a few weeks what with games against the old firm coming up soon.:?:?

KillieKingdom
22-09-2017, 08:58 PM
After last nights draw between Partick and Rangers is there any hope that we can get a result that will not mean we will be bottom at 5 pm.I hate being a pessimist but no way can I see us getting a point from high flying Dons.Having looked at the future fixture list I fear we may be down there for a few weeks what with games against the old firm coming up soon.:?:?

Agree wholeheartedly Speedy. The passion, drive and determination of the team many seasons ago, certainly seems to have gone. Like you I have my doubts, as to whether there is enough will in the squad to win games and at least keep us out of the play-off zone. That is the bare minimum that we must expect this season - as is every season and can LM do it? No, I don't but I will apologise if I'm proved wrong.