PDA

View Full Version : No Match Thread?

BanjoPie
16-09-2017, 02:43 PM
Doesn't sound like we are doing well against the creepy crawlies. If we are to be serious about promotion we should be whupping these teams. We do need to start playing football soon.

countygump
16-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Doesn't sound like we are doing well against the creepy crawlies. If we are to be serious about promotion we should be whupping these teams. We do need to start playing football soon.

It's 0-0???

tarquinbeech
16-09-2017, 02:58 PM

One good chance for Notts on the half-time whistle, a double-strike from a free kick into the box

Lots of huff and puff from both sides, with no end result

We started to make a few errors at the back as the game went on (one terrible clearance from Collin, one from Duffy as he was bringing the ball out of defence and took his eye off the ball)......Crawley like to play possession football across the back 3 or 4, which looks pretty but never amounts to much

An even game that can go either way

jackal2
16-09-2017, 03:12 PM
We were pretty scratchy away to Port Vale by most accounts, but kept it at 0-0 and then nicked a goal, so here's hoping!

irish_pie
16-09-2017, 03:14 PM
We were pretty scratchy away to Port Vale by most accounts, but kept it at 0-0 and then nicked a goal, so here's hoping!

Goal nicked :) 1-0 to the super pies!!!! Grant on target

irish_pie
16-09-2017, 03:15 PM
Brisley off injured and Hewitt on... is he playing CB?

SolSigns
16-09-2017, 03:34 PM
I hate 1-0 going in to the last 15 - well it's better than 0-1, but the last few minutes always take about an hour - and we always seem to play about 20 mins time added on.

BanjoPie
16-09-2017, 03:45 PM
seem reasonably comfortable at the minute - oops

jackal2
16-09-2017, 03:55 PM
Won! Good stuff! :)

Bohinen
16-09-2017, 03:55 PM
seem reasonably comfortable at the minute - oops

Thanks, I thought they had scored then.

SolSigns
16-09-2017, 03:56 PM
Away win and another clean sheet + starting to open up a gap under us = Super Notts go marching on!!! UPIES!

Oldstripy
16-09-2017, 03:58 PM
Well done Notts, still 2nd as Exeter won.

upthemaggies
Looks like we've really tightened up the defence, four clean sheets in a row!

BanjoPie

Sorry Bohinen, Just thought my post may have jinxed it.

Another 0-1 away win, can't argue with that:)

Little15
16-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Superb result. Very satisfying to come away with a victory like that, much like at Port Vale. Nice to see us have the fight in us if nothing else after so many lacklustre seasons.

irish_pie
16-09-2017, 03:59 PM

Me too Bohinen!!! Another cracking win and a clean sheet... these boys could really be the real deal, well done to all involved once again

Bohinen
16-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Sorry Bohinen, Just thought my post may have jinxed it.

Another 0-1 away win, can't argue with that:)

I was going to say it was another routine 1-0 win at half time, but that really would have jinxed it. They didn't have a shot on target. If you dinnae shoot, you cannae score. This is the new Notts, a bit stodgy but solid. 1-0 to the Notts County.

countygump
16-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Me too Bohinen!!! Another cracking win and a clean sheet... these boys could really be the real deal, well done to all involved once again

Only 31pts off safety, you Piessssssssssssssssssssssss.

upthemaggies
16-09-2017, 04:18 PM
The next three games look seriously tasty. 6 points clear of 4th place means we are guaranteed to go into the Stags game at least level on points with them. If they had a bigger ground there could have been close to 15k for that.

BigFatPie
16-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Great stuff, we're pretty unlucky to only be in second with 19 from 8. Still, 9 points from the next 3 and we'll put that right.

Hope Brisley is fit for next week.

ancientpie
16-09-2017, 04:24 PM
Only 31pts off safety, you Piessssssssssssssssssssssss.

Amazing how much easier the game seems when you have a defence that can actually defend innit! now getting really pissed off that I'm going to miss at least the next two games they should be "crackers" !COYP

The-Mac pie
16-09-2017, 06:20 PM
You know I'm really happy with the state of things on and off the pitch at Notts atm..
There has been rumbles from a few supporters regarding no wow signings !!
Our defence isn't good enough !!
Alan hardy's self ego and the list could go on.
But ladies and gents the proof is in the pudding.
This pudding is half eaten right now.
But make no mistake fellow pies
The management has got things just right,
It's a great time to be supporting a team,and yes a team that isn't willing to lie down and be beaten...
Credit due Nolan and co.
Keep this great work ethic up and we sure won't be far away come the end of the season.

Proudpie
16-09-2017, 07:49 PM
The next 3 games will be a proper test of our new found spirit
Exeter are going great guns, Stags are getting it together now and Lincoln have made a decent start and will backed by a big following.
Lets see how good we are in 3 games without maybe Brisley and Ameobi

The-Mac pie
24-09-2017, 09:48 AM
The next 3 games will be a proper test of our new found spirit
Exeter are going great guns, Stags are getting it together now and Lincoln have made a decent start and will backed by a big following.
Lets see how good we are in 3 games without maybe Brisley and Ameobi

One ticked off..
3 points v Lincoln
Exeter gunna be a much harder game..
Away point would be a good result..
But again won't argue with another 3 points on the road.
Another great result yesterday fellow pies.