PDA

View Full Version : First defeat of the season

blowupsheep
17-09-2017, 09:05 AM
Keep playing like we have in the last two games then it's inevitable that our first defeat of the season is just around the corner. To be honest farts should have taken three points last week (thanks to Joe Lewis they only took one point) Killie could have had a go yesterday because we were dire (thankfully Killie were not much better)
Will be very interesting to see how we respond when that first defeat comes because on the last two shoings it is not very far away.....

COYR sort it out we are a much better team than has showed up for the last games .......

Stand Free!!!

Landvetter83
17-09-2017, 09:12 AM
Keep playing like we have in the last two games then it's inevitable that our first defeat of the season is just around the corner. To be honest farts should have taken three points last week (thanks to Joe Lewis they only took one point) Killie could have had a go yesterday because we were dire (thankfully Killie were not much better)
Will be very interesting to see how we respond when that first defeat comes because on the last two shoings it is not very far away.....

COYR sort it out we are a much better team than has showed up for the last games .......

Stand Free!!!

We lost 2-0 to Appollon Limassol.

Neilyboy2
17-09-2017, 09:23 AM
Our first domestic defeat could be in the next 2 games away to a team that seems to be on their game & have a settled team whereas we don't seem to know our best 11,this next week could be a big turning point if we come through with a semi final & 3 points COYR

blowupsheep
17-09-2017, 09:39 AM
We lost 2-0 to Appollon Limassol.

Thanks for pointing that out mate, my mistake for not being clear and stating "first domestic defeat of the season" but I think you know what I meant. ;D

InversneckieDob
17-09-2017, 10:01 AM
We're not losing this season, we're going to be the new invincibles and win the treble.

Matron!!

donsdaft
17-09-2017, 10:46 AM
With the guts and determination we showed yesterday we could go on a losing run similar to a couple of seasons ago.

Pauldolski10
17-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Thats the spirit. Undefeated and playing pish, things could be worse