PDA

View Full Version : Branston in charge

Oldstripy
17-09-2017, 09:37 AM
Following the sacking of Gary Caldwell Guy Branston has been placed in temporary charge of chesterfield.

Out of the frying pan into the fire me thinks.

https://www.chesterfield-fc.co.uk/news/2017/september/20170916-branston-takes-temporary-charge/

jackal2
17-09-2017, 09:41 AM
How does that man get employment?!

60YearsAPie
17-09-2017, 09:49 AM
Director & company secretary Ashley Carson said: "Guy knows the players and I think he is the right man to help out in the short-term, but he's not going to be the next manager. He's very good in the role that he's got."

Would get interesting though if they won their next 6 games!

queenslandpie
17-09-2017, 09:56 AM
Director & company secretary Ashley Carson said: "Guy knows the players and I think he is the right man to help out in the short-term, but he's not going to be the next manager. He's very good in the role that he's got."

Would get interesting though if they won their next 6 games!

What a great time to be playing Cheatersfield.

the_anticlough
17-09-2017, 12:11 PM

They should go after Moniz, reunite the dream team.

Bridg4d_Pie_
18-09-2017, 09:06 AM
They should go after Moniz, reunite the dream team.

What he says ^^^^^^, You never know your Luck.

I Wish.

SwalePie
18-09-2017, 11:16 AM
What he says ^^^^^^, You never know your Luck.

I Wish.

Am I the only one on here that thinks Moniz got a rough deal BECAUSE of Branston? I'm still convinced he could have been successful here under better circumstances.

the_anticlough
18-09-2017, 01:59 PM
Am I the only one on here that thinks Moniz got a rough deal BECAUSE of Branston? I'm still convinced he could have been successful here under better circumstances.

I'd go along with that, Swale.
But it was a complete mess tbh (and Salford's on Moniz). It seemed that both were allowed to recruit their own sub-standard teams, just look at the exodus of players when Moniz left. I'd guess that Moniz never wants to see him again!