PDA

View Full Version : O/T - Remoaners, apology needed?

Trickytreesreds
17-09-2017, 10:08 AM
So Farage was right all along.
All the denials from Cameron/Clegg/Cable have been blown out of the water by one speech from Jean Claude Drunker.

The "project" is now out in the open and it's a good job we're jumping ship.

Merci Beaucoup you Luxembourg idiot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37359196

crazyfists
17-09-2017, 10:29 AM
Ha ha yeah ok then, once all the brexiters apologise for all the negative effects of brexit. Can I have an apology please for my shopping starting to go up?

Anyway fcuk this brexit sh!te it's been done to death. Have a lovely Sunday.

Great win for Notts yesterday, now that's worth mentioning.

COYP

frenchmagpie
17-09-2017, 10:31 AM
Christ, has someone turned it's rock over. This forum was becoming interesting again.

Oldstripy
17-09-2017, 10:33 AM
So Farage was right all along.
All the denials from Cameron/Clegg/Cable have been blown out of the water by one speech from Jean Claude Drunker.

The "project" is now out in the open and it's a good job we're jumping ship.

Merci Beaucoup you Luxembourg idiot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37359196

There will be some countries in the EU alarmed by what Junker said about every country must be in the euro and more and more integration.

sidders
17-09-2017, 10:57 AM
It is not policy and nor is it likely to be. It was a speech by one man. It could also be argued that combining defence costs could save an awful lot of silly money. So no apology needed.

Trickytreesreds
17-09-2017, 01:43 PM
It is not policy and nor is it likely to be. It was a speech by one man. It could also be argued that combining defence costs could save an awful lot of silly money. So no apology needed.

Nice try Sid.
It was always denied, by the slurpers in this country like Clegg and Cameron.
The real intent, as predicted by Farage is now in the open. Cats out the bag, sonny.

If you believe this is just the opinion of one man, leaves you wide open for bell end of the week award.

forwardmagpie
17-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Nice try Sid.
It was always denied, by the slurpers in this country like Clegg and Cameron.
The real intent, as predicted by Farage is now in the open. Cats out the bag, sonny.

If you believe this is just the opinion of one man, leaves you wide open for bell end of the week award.

To go with his regular monthly award !!!!

BigFatPie
17-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Kin ell, the Forest brain donor's carer must have given him his laptop back.

Either that or he's been given parole. Bloody PC liberal do gooders.

Trickytreesreds
17-09-2017, 06:47 PM
Kin ell, the Forest brain donor's carer must have given him his laptop back.

Either that or he's been given parole. Bloody PC liberal do gooders.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH The spin doctor speaks. Pull that trigger eh.
In fact, I'm a marksman. I 'd love to zero you in

sidders
17-09-2017, 07:01 PM

oh we knew you would be, along with membership of MENSA, a portfolio for the diplomatic service and an ombudsmanship for prison officers rights.

Trickytreesreds
17-09-2017, 07:19 PM
oh we knew you would be, along with membership of MENSA, a portfolio for the diplomatic service and an ombudsmanship for prison officers rights.

We had a field of asthmatic pit ponies close to us. Was you in it?

BigFatPie
17-09-2017, 07:20 PM

Please keep your sick ***ual fantasies to yourself.

Trickytreesreds
17-09-2017, 07:55 PM
Please keep your sick ***ual fantasies to yourself.

How is that ***ual? I think you have some confessing to do lmfao

Elite_Pie
17-09-2017, 08:14 PM

I knew something was missing from this forum - we haven't had a pretend hard man boasting about what he'd like to do with his guns for ages. Looks like normal service has been resumed.

essexred52
18-09-2017, 09:45 PM
I'm not that smart but can I ask something? Tony Blair, these days he seems very pro EU with his recent moanings about us leaving the EU,
I remember when he was PM he refused to even look or pick up the EU currency (the Euro), why? Why now?

i961pie
19-09-2017, 07:39 AM
I'm not that smart but can I ask something? Tony Blair, these days he seems very pro EU with his recent moanings about us leaving the EU,
I remember when he was PM he refused to even look or pick up the EU currency (the Euro), why? Why now?

Blair as always been for the EU big time, it was under his watch the floodgates were opened to Eastern Europe causing many of the problems we see now. He thought he would become it's president when he retired but someone p-ssed on his strawberries. Gordon Brown was the main man behind not wanting the Euro---thank goodness.
Blair as now got the gall to want a curb on immigration---hypocrite or what?

DomdomPie
19-09-2017, 09:28 AM
The OP's article is from 2016. The EU military headquarters has been in and out of the news since then and according to this article is basically a call centre staffed by 8 people.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/20/new-eu-army-headquarters-branded-little-call-centre/

But the EU already runs military operations - the BBC article mentions Operation Sophia which targets migrant traffickers - and has had various military committees that deal with a variety of security and crisis issues. I guess the divide would be if you see this sort of co-operation as sensible or scary. I don't see it as any scarier than NATO personally.

https://eeas.europa.eu/topics/common-security-and-defence-policy-csdp/5392/csdp-structure-instruments-and-agencies_en

Trickytreesreds
19-09-2017, 09:57 AM
The OP's article is from 2016. The EU military headquarters has been in and out of the news since then and according to this article is basically a call centre staffed by 8 people.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/20/new-eu-army-headquarters-branded-little-call-centre/

But the EU already runs military operations - the BBC article mentions Operation Sophia which targets migrant traffickers - and has had various military committees that deal with a variety of security and crisis issues. I guess the divide would be if you see this sort of co-operation as sensible or scary. I don't see it as any scarier than NATO personally.

https://eeas.europa.eu/topics/common-security-and-defence-policy-csdp/5392/csdp-structure-instruments-and-agencies_en

The point was, to high light the deceit , lies and denial by politicians and ostrich impersonators. It is on the table and the current leader says, it is wanted.
Here's another from a year ago, from the lefts bible.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/27/is-there-a-secret-plan-to-create-an-eu-army

sidders
19-09-2017, 11:00 AM
The point was, to high light the deceit , lies and denial by politicians and ostrich impersonators. It is on the table and the current leader says, it is wanted.
Here's another from a year ago, from the lefts bible.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/27/is-there-a-secret-plan-to-create-an-eu-army

Thanks, TTR, enjoyed that and agreed with most of it.

Trickytreesreds
19-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Thanks, TTR, enjoyed that and agreed with most of it.

So you agree, that you are one of the gullible?

sidders
19-09-2017, 03:51 PM
So you agree, that you are one of the gullible?

Big problem with gulls here in Scarborough, atm. Had my chips nicked by one cheeky burger today.

navypie
19-09-2017, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=sidders;38657580]Big problem with gulls here in Scarborough, atm. Had my chips nicked by one cheeky burger today.[/QUOTEI
I think that gull did you a favour Alan , at your age you really need to watch your cholesterol count !

sidders
19-09-2017, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=sidders;38657580]Big problem with gulls here in Scarborough, atm. Had my chips nicked by one cheeky burger today.[/QUOTEI
I think that gull did you a favour Alan , at your age you really need to watch your cholesterol count !

Are you storking me, naval? (See what I did there?)

navypie
19-09-2017, 06:02 PM
[QUOTE=navypie;38657624]

Are you storking me, naval? (See what I did there?)

Alan !! come on .

Trickytreesreds
19-09-2017, 06:32 PM
[QUOTE=sidders;38657666]

Alan !! come on .

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, get a room

navypie
19-09-2017, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE=navypie;38657690]

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, get a room

Boring.

JoePass
19-09-2017, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;38657717]

Boring.

Remoaners lost,get over it was a DEMOCRATIC vote. Go have a party with Lib Dumb Vince and change your spots for votes Steptoe. We are leaving, if you don't like it sod off to Europe and live the your mates.

Elite_Pie
19-09-2017, 08:05 PM
if you don't like it sod off to Europe.

What, like you often do instead of putting your money into the British economy?

JoePass
19-09-2017, 08:23 PM

I have earnt my money running a business and paying my men top whack. I have paid more tax than you could dream about. Your left wing Corbyn views are as outdated as you are.I have put more money into our great British economy and never taken a penny out in scam benefits. Long live Boris and Theresa.

JoePass
19-09-2017, 08:47 PM

Just remind me where you have been on holiday..Blackpool ?. Typical leftie, do as I say not what I do :P

Elite_Pie
19-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Just remind me where you have been on holiday..Blackpool ?. Typical leftie, do as I say not what I do :P

I am more than happy to put my money into foreign economies, the poorer the country the better. For someone who pretends to be a 'True Brit', how often do you holiday in Blackpool?

tarquinbeech
19-09-2017, 11:59 PM
I am more than happy to put my money into foreign economies, the poorer the country the better. For someone who pretends to be a 'True Brit', how often do you holiday in Blackpool?

Half-price hols in Cuba....in the heart of the Hurricane Season.....I bet they saw you coming!!

Elite_Pie
20-09-2017, 07:01 AM
Half-price hols in Cuba....in the heart of the Hurricane Season.....I bet they saw you coming!!

Or maybe it was the other way round seeing as I got it for free!

Drowse
20-09-2017, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=sidders;38656010]It is not policy and nor is it likely to be. It was a speech by one man. It could also be argued that combining defence costs could save an awful lot of silly money. So no apology needed.[/QUOTE

Yes one man, an unelected, non diplume, who has not won a single vote from "the people"throughout the EU.

Thank goodness for Nigel Farage, else we would still be subject to the whims of this unelected clown.

DomdomPie
20-09-2017, 11:52 AM
Yes one man, an unelected, non diplume, who has not won a single vote from "the people"throughout the EU.

He's elected by the European Parliament (MEPs), who are elected by the people.

Similar to how our Prime Minister was elected by her party rather than directly by the general public.