PDA

View Full Version : Barely

GB72
18-09-2017, 08:47 AM
15 months since the final nail was put in there coffin, and the rats are deserting the sinking ship, 6games into season 2 in the diddy league and some are calling it a day, talk of being "cut adrift" from there club..

There first genuine crisis and they dont want to know....

Said it before, if they had to endure half the 5hit we have had over the years they wouldnt have a club.

jdfc
18-09-2017, 09:22 AM
I see some turned on the alky legend on Saturday, some claiming he's on MMJ's payroll, how quick they are to turn on there own is unbelievable

Deeranged
18-09-2017, 10:48 AM
They really are some club.

_JohnGotti_
18-09-2017, 11:06 AM
I see some turned on the alky legend on Saturday, some claiming he's on MMJ's payroll, how quick they are to turn on there own is unbelievable

was that the post that got deleted ?

the 'ehm no going backers' joining the many gemme avoiders and its only season 2
faithful through and through ehm sure they sang
ach well no lang till the takeover

ABERFELDYDEE
18-09-2017, 01:31 PM
15 months since the final nail was put in there coffin, and the rats are deserting the sinking ship, 6games into season 2 in the diddy league and some are calling it a day, talk of being "cut adrift" from there club..

There first genuine crisis and they dont want to know....

Said it before, if they had to endure half the 5hit we have had over the years they wouldnt have a club.
And the good news is
It's no near bottoming out yet
Nae place near it
Fact

Returnofrros
18-09-2017, 03:01 PM
And the good news is
It's no near bottoming out yet
Nae place near it
Fact

Not by a long long way.

I don't think many of them realise how perilous their position is.