PDA

View Full Version : 17 years ago Tonight

billymorgan
20-09-2017, 08:45 AM
The Juan,Two,Three Derby B)

https://youtu.be/iR6Gd1JS_20

deecom
20-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Great to see that again ! What about nemsadze taking the piss, luv it !

Returnofrros
20-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Another derby when they brought less than 2000 with them.

Must have all been in the home ends again.😊

_JohnGotti_
20-09-2017, 10:48 AM
has statto confirmed this happened

Returnofrros
20-09-2017, 12:11 PM
has statto confirmed this happened

I would doubt it.

Dosent make it any less true though.

Did happen after 1979 though so should be in their records.

troodee1893
20-09-2017, 02:09 PM
Great game spoiled by one of the worst assaults I've ever seen on a football field. Would have loved to have seen Fab Cab at the top of his game for a few seasons at Dens but those assassins from across the road put an end to that. He was never the same player again! Just one of the many reasons I hate THEM!!

jdfc
20-09-2017, 02:52 PM
I would doubt it.

Dosent make it any less true though.

Did happen after 1979 though so should be in their records.

Told a boy we pumped them in a closed door game, he said, it only counts if it's on tv, I didn't have a reply for him

shaded
20-09-2017, 04:25 PM
Great game spoiled by one of the worst assaults I've ever seen on a football field. Would have loved to have seen Fab Cab at the top of his game for a few seasons at Dens but those assassins from across the road put an end to that. He was never the same player again! Just one of the many reasons I hate THEM!!

lol there was another assault ootside .a fine right hook haymaker sorted that out though,a broken nose and a semi concious DAB getting trailed awa by his DABBY mates.pretty sure his shoes still had the £10 sticker on the sole lol

Returnofrros
20-09-2017, 05:40 PM
lol there was another assault ootside .a fine right hook haymaker sorted that out though,a broken nose and a semi concious DAB getting trailed awa by his DABBY mates.pretty sure his shoes still had the £10 sticker on the sole lol

Tough and this for dab to take.

He or she can't run as dabs never run. Much. Well not on Wednesday after a heavy tea and dens peh.

He can't hide not with an orange boiler suit on .
He can't tell as there wasnae many other dabs there to tell.

And it's after dark so can see **** all to fight with the shed shades on.

Still tough or no get Doon and stay Doon must have been a prophecy 15 years afore the time.