PDA

View Full Version : Sell Out V Ipswich

pete1967b
20-09-2017, 08:41 PM
This is what will happen ALL season if we perform on the pitch, Awesome Saturday cant come soon enough.

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
20-09-2017, 11:09 PM
I'm praying I get the finances to get to a game this season, we are playing good stuff and the attitude from the squad is awesome, really enjoying this season so far

Rev72
21-09-2017, 01:39 PM
I'm praying I get the finances to get to a game this season, we are playing good stuff and the attitude from the squad is awesome, really enjoying this season so far

Hoping to get to a few myself this season clive..must say at the moment money is too tight to mention..am even considering male prostitution to try and get a few extra quid..not sure how much you charge for 10 seconds tho :O

gupt13
21-09-2017, 02:47 PM
Hoping to get to a few myself this season clive..must say at the moment money is too tight to mention..am even considering male prostitution to try and get a few extra quid..not sure how much you charge for 10 seconds tho :O

Thought you'd prefer thirds and fourths Rev ;

lasher
21-09-2017, 03:45 PM
Definitely much harder getting tickets this season. Should have kept my membership....good to see the fans coming back and loads of kids v Ipswich.