PDA

View Full Version : this sight is dead call for the king

pboromag
22-09-2017, 06:14 AM
many many people said i was to blame why people dont post and that i scare posters away and that plastic pat and my arguments turned people off
well i have been in and out the clinic for the past two weeks and have hardly posted but the sight is dead

we are top 6 winning games and the site is as flat as a lessies tit

i have seen more action in a mackems shoolgirls pants .

maybe i am good for the board after all

come on all you closet watchers and occasional readers get on whilst im away

ex_pat_magpie
22-09-2017, 07:15 AM
many many people said i was to blame why people dont post and that i scare posters away and that plastic pat and my arguments turned people off
well i have been in and out the clinic for the past two weeks and have hardly posted but the sight is dead

When you start off by calling me "plastic pat" you only confirm that you are attempting to stir up controversy again.

I won't reply to your insults, so the other posters can come to their own conclusions. Except of course the good ones who have left the site because of your rantings.

HughieG
22-09-2017, 09:29 AM
Come on Pboro, didn't you read my latest thread? It knocked people out with its poignancy and intelligence, no wonder it's been quiet on here - people are still recovering ;)

ex_pat_magpie
22-09-2017, 09:40 AM
Come on Pboro, didn't you read my latest thread? It knocked people out with its poignancy and intelligence, no wonder it's been quiet on here - people are still recovering ;)

If the SIGHT (site) is dead then the o/p can't see.

HughieG
22-09-2017, 09:52 AM
If the SIGHT (site) is dead then the o/p can't see.

XD

waalsendmick
22-09-2017, 10:26 AM
the site has been quiet for 3 weeks BECAUSE we are winning, and BECAUSE people do AVOID negative Shiite.

because we are winning, the negative are quiet, and because if the negative, the rest have already scarpered.

time to grow the Phuck up!

Zippity
22-09-2017, 10:40 AM
The site's doing just fine.

Has its quiet times but it's got a good core of good posters. Look on others now and again (and clowns r us :D ) but this is the first page I go to when i open up Chrome. (at least it is now that site with the hacked pictures of Myleene has shut down anyway XD )

ronandtet
22-09-2017, 12:03 PM

I seem to remember the " sight king " being banned for a while and that didn,t make any difference

ex_pat_magpie
22-09-2017, 12:07 PM
I seem to remember the " sight king " being banned for a while and that didn,t make any difference

I wonder what action he's seen in a Mackem schoolgirl's pants. That's one which deserves an honest answer.

waalsendmick
22-09-2017, 12:10 PM
I wonder what action he's seen in a Mackem schoolgirl's pants. That's on which deserves an honest answer.

I'd rather not know.

pboromag
22-09-2017, 02:11 PM
thats better
me net is bulging

and this thread has been the busiest in the short time it has been up than anything related to footy

proper fans
i think not

see you all at brighton

oh wait you aint going

ok see you next saturday as im staying over for the scousers game

oh sorry you dont go

have a nice weekend all

ex_pat_magpie
22-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Oink, Oink.

You still lining up those Muckem school lasses. :?

Keep going on like this and you'll have your paramour Adam Johnson jealous.

jacapus
22-09-2017, 03:00 PM
thats better
me net is bulging

and this thread has been the busiest in the short time it has been up than anything related to footy

proper fans
i think not

see you all at brighton

oh wait you aint going

ok see you next saturday as im staying over for the scousers game

oh sorry you dont go

have a nice weekend all
D***

Jammy89
22-09-2017, 05:21 PM
Jesus.

If you think it's dead. . . don't come back on.

I'm sure us spirits will cope without you.

waalsendmick
22-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Jesus.

I do cope, very well...

pboromag
23-09-2017, 07:34 AM
the site has been quiet for 3 weeks BECAUSE we are winning, and BECAUSE people do AVOID negative Shiite.

because we are winning, the negative are quiet, and because if the negative, the rest have already scarpered.

time to grow the Phuck up!

i would have thought it would have been buzzing because we were winning
lets hope for the boards sake we get back to loosing ways or it will just wither away

pboromag
23-09-2017, 07:36 AM
I wonder what action he's seen in a Mackem schoolgirl's pants. That's one which deserves an honest answer.

no more than the action you have in your kids pants
that deserves an honest answer

not the reason you had to move away was it

pboromag
23-09-2017, 07:38 AM
Jesus.

i love it when its quiet

you only get knowledgable sorts such as me then

not the armchairs who dont go

right thats me off to the game
see you all

have fun following from the comfort of your armchairs

thats if the missu doesnt drag you off to tescos

ex_pat_magpie
23-09-2017, 08:03 AM
Jesus.

The normal posters among us are coping well and enjoying the contents of the site but it would be great if some of the regular past posters would return with a bit of input.

The likes of Goth, Toonsy, Berb and all of his etcetera's, Stanley, J.R. Kev Broon, Tut,Trini and even our visiting friend from the Darkside Scalpels and many more.

ex_pat_magpie
23-09-2017, 08:21 AM
no more than the action you have in your kids pants

not the reason you had to move away was it

Can't you come up with a thicker answer than that. Obviously not. Can't you contact your paramour, one A.Johnson for some fresh ideas. :?

ronandtet
23-09-2017, 08:33 AM
i love it when its quiet

you only get knowledgable sorts such as me then

not the armchairs who dont go

right thats me off to the game
see you all

have fun following from the comfort of your armchairs

thats if the missu doesnt drag you off to tescos

off to the game? bit early aren,t we ? or maybe we,re making a weekend of it - interesting pmag out on saturday night in brighton , the gay capital of england :)

ex_pat_magpie
23-09-2017, 11:12 AM
off to the game? bit early aren,t we ? or maybe we,re making a weekend of it - interesting pmag out on saturday night in brighton , the gay capital of england :)

He thought it was on today. Didn't know it was 4PM tomorrow at The Amex. Makes you think about all of the other claims.