PDA

View Full Version : Is game on zone??

geofoxposse
23-09-2017, 02:03 PM
Paid my cash video won't play, is anyone else having problems?

Sutherland Arab
23-09-2017, 03:26 PM
Had problems before and after emailing Joe Rice for refund was fobbed off.
Won't be doing it again.

LSArab
23-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Shame they go to all that bother with commentary team etc for it not to work.

Is it do with new html5 video

TwoEyedMan
24-09-2017, 08:02 AM
Same here. No picture at all yesterday, with about 3 minutes of audio in total instead.

I thought they'd finally solved the problems earlier this month, as the video streams were perfect for the Alloa and Dumbarton games, with no audio.

Really frustrating.

SmedDUm
24-09-2017, 08:08 AM
Same here. No picture at all yesterday, with about 3 minutes of audio in total instead.

I thought they'd finally solved the problems earlier this month, as the video streams were perfect for the Alloa and Dumbarton games, with no audio.

Really frustrating.

Hopefully they get sorted for next game. A lot of good volunteers trying their hardest. Once 100% maybe give the regular subscribers a freebie to launch the fixed service.

geofoxposse
24-09-2017, 01:11 PM
I ended up paying twice (such was desire to watch a game) but got nothing. To be fair I was immediately refunded. However (even if it is volunteers) the level of service is atrocious and unreliable. To watch a game I close my business for the afternoon which on a weekend is normally a prime time and it clearly costs money. I am sure the volunteers work hard and are dedicated but it kinda is symptomatic of the disjointed way the club is run.

DerryJungle
24-09-2017, 07:36 PM
I done away with it when they changed to the new website, I didn't feel the content was entertaining enough to justify the £5, they stopped having sitdown conversations with the manager and were just broadcasting the press conferences, the content of which you could read in the paper the next day anyway. The interviews they had with the players were just the same boring, cliched questions every time, why not allow people on Twitter or the messageboards to send in their questions for the players to spice it up a bit?

LSArab
24-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Traditionally I’ve really liked the zone and great how passionate the commentators are. Pretty fundamental though that the thing broadcasts when it is supposed to.

Blame ultimately rests at the top! HA ha

geofoxposse
23-12-2017, 06:29 PM
On the up side for sure the coverage on the zone has been great. Well done sorting the problems.