USArab
23-09-2017, 04:03 PM
A good very welcome 3 points

How was it for you?

Chick A Saw
23-09-2017, 04:10 PM
A good very welcome 3 points

How was it for you?

Best ive seen under Ray and both goals were a work of art! If they had a less capable keeper, the score could have been 4 or 5!

Defense switched off for their goal though and the ref had a mare!

They have my money for another home game now.

shedboy71
23-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Good! and to come back as well is pleasing. is that us gelled and fit yet? :)

An old shed boy
23-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Yep.
Give the manager credit where's it due.
Played MacDonald and Keatings and we win three points deservedly.
Long way to go but maybe the start of something better.
Was a real pressure game for him today so well done.

USArab
23-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Best ive seen under Ray and both goals were a work of art! If they had a less capable keeper, the score could have been 4 or 5!

Defense switched off for their goal though and the ref had a mare!

They have my money for another home game now.

Cheers!

Great news, maybe it'll give Ray and the team time to settle down and bed in now. Plus a wee bit of breathing space on here too! (I'm not holding my breath on that one)

Chick A Saw
23-09-2017, 04:39 PM
Good! and to come back as well is pleasing. is that us gelled and fit yet? :)

No!

Still a few issues in the team but im not getting too far ahead of myself. Fyvie still a but slow at times but it was good to have cover and options on the bench.

shedboy71
23-09-2017, 04:44 PM
No!

Still a few issues in the team but im not getting too far ahead of myself. Fyvie still a but slow at times but it was good to have cover and options on the bench.

heard Robson wasnt too clever at times? Anyway a step in right direction

ianharab
23-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Much needed win , performance no great but couldn't get any worse , surely now will stick with 2 up front at least we looked like scoring

ianharab
23-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Actually thought Fyvie was ok today , Robson didn't have his best day , no getting carried away still poor in parts

shedboy71
23-09-2017, 04:47 PM
I'm taking anything just now Ian!! :)

Arabdad
23-09-2017, 05:13 PM
Have to say that I didn't see that win coming and delighted that the team came back after Morton equalised to score a deserved winner. Hopefully a big step in the right direction.

GUNBOAT
23-09-2017, 05:38 PM
A well deserved victory and it could and should have been more,Toshney injured again but Murdoch did ok when he replaced him.I expected more from Morton but they rarely threatened and when they did it was self inflicted.

PortugueseFrank
23-09-2017, 08:01 PM
A big win. A loss would’ve surrendered ground we can’t afford to lose.

The win puts us second and keeps us well in the race.

The Dunfermline game to come is massive.

I know it’s still early in the season but today’s win is a massive boost.

scoobydufc
23-09-2017, 08:50 PM
At least give Morton credit they didnt turn up and play 5 across the back which allowed us to play a bit o descent bit of football at times on the deck with descent link play,
As soon as we tried the hoof ball it was back to dire delights and not very bonny
If subs had been made 10 minutes earlier we would never have lost that goal as that wee change up front relieved the pressure on our defence
Good bit of fight from all concerned
Nice to come away fae fortress tannadeechie wi a bit of hope and satisfaction
Play football on the deck like we did at times today would cause problems for any opposition

United-2016
25-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Good result