PDA

View Full Version : Today

billymorgan
23-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Could have won that today.i think the quick double substitutions in 2nd half knocked us out out of rhythm. Dunno if it was injuries but certainly had an effect,especially when Kamara went off. Allan was pretty rank mind you.

Ratings:

Bain - 8
Kerr - 6
Waddell -7
Hendry - 8
Holt - 8
Kamara - 6
Allan -5
Spence -5
Deacon -6
El Bahktoui - 7
Leitch-Smith - 6

Subs:
O'Hara - 6
Walters -5
Vincent -5

Ps: How good is that Laddie Hendry for us ? Great find by Neil. My player of the year so far. Keep it up Jack !

_JohnGotti_
23-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Happy with a point especially with the last kick oh the ba
Dreadful gemme though

Dee_Dee
24-09-2017, 10:21 AM
I was happy enough with a point in the end too.
Only a great save from their keeper stopped El Bak scoring a second but Boyd missed a sitter to bury us right at the end.

jdfc
24-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Very strange award of points, where were you sitting Billy, you must have had a different view from me

billymorgan
25-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Very strange award of points, where were you sitting Billy, you must have had a different view from me

Is it worth worrying your pretty little head about what I ranked the players jdfc?
Put up your own and see how we compare :D

jdfc
25-09-2017, 04:00 PM
Is it worth worrying your pretty little head about what I ranked the players jdfc?
Put up your own and see how we compare :D

feck sake billy, is any one allowed to question you on here, with out you getting either defensive or abusive ?

O'Hara 6 ? ? ? no on long enough to get the same as Kerr, had one shot, that was it
Bain 8 ? ? ? never had a real save to make, doesn't orginise defence a set pieces
Kamara 6 ? ? ? probably our best player, noticed difference when he went off
El Bahk 7 ? ? ? scored a tap in, but guilty of given the ball away to much

Returnofrros
25-09-2017, 04:34 PM
feck sake billy, is any one allowed to question you on here, with out you getting either defensive or abusive ?

O'Hara 6 ? ? ? no on long enough to get the same as Kerr, had one shot, that was it
Bain 8 ? ? ? never had a real save to make, doesn't orginise defence a set pieces
Kamara 6 ? ? ? probably our best player, noticed difference when he went off
El Bahk 7 ? ? ? scored a tap in, but guilty of given the ball away to much

I thought you would have let it go as he said you were pretty.!

billymorgan
25-09-2017, 05:57 PM
I thought you would have let it go as he said you were pretty.!

I thought that too,but even flattery doesn't cheer up the grump known as jdfc. >:(