25-09-2017, 10:49 AM
Thats a baffling decision from RC

Basher Bloggs
25-09-2017, 11:23 AM
They dont want to end up in the Diddy League

GUNBOAT
25-09-2017, 09:06 PM

Only one win in the league away to the funsters,lets face it that was never going to be enough to save them.

GUNBOAT
25-09-2017, 09:12 PM

Its also worth remembering they were only 1 point and a couple O corners behind the pundit.

LSArab
25-09-2017, 09:12 PM
Very good manager on the scrap heap.

He won the league cup there. They have got a chairman with money to spend but even then I don’t know if thinking they’ll be top 6 is realistic

Just a decision borne out of the worry for what relegation could hold

Hoofballer
25-09-2017, 09:20 PM
A Chairman with a short memory and nae belief as well.

GingerPetric
28-09-2017, 09:09 AM
Owen Coyle new manager, impressive appointment for them.

SmedDUm
28-09-2017, 12:04 PM
A Chairman with a short memory and nae belief as well.

Och you don't know what goes on Hoof, there are rumours of course.
They'll be well compensated too but I'll tell you this, they've got a belter of a manager in Owen Coyle, watch them go.

deebuster
28-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Coyle/McIntryre/McCall woulda/coulda/shoulda

However The Head Snake nae money/nae brehns/nae chance.

And here we are

arab_pat
28-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Owen Coyle is not a good manager and hasn’t been for a long time

arab81
28-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Did he not get Burnley promoted and keep Bolton up? I could think of worse managers!.. coyles an upgrade on Jimmy mac & doods, imagine if we showed abit of ambition eh 😒

JamesMcClean
28-09-2017, 03:55 PM
I feel sorry for Jimmy Mac. He'd earned the time to improve things through previous deeds and let's face it, they're hardly certs to go down as yet, are they? He's been stitched up like a kipper - you're no telling me that Coyle's appointment hadn't been done and dusted before Jimmy got the sack.

arab_pat
28-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Blackburn - p!sh
Houston (for anyone that watches MLS) - utter sh!te
Wigan - debatably to blame for their woes at the time
Bolton - good start but did nothing for them by the end of his tenure.
Hasn’t done well since his time at Burnley which was nearly a decade ago.
Don’t get me wrong I’d like to see him do well but all this shoulda coulda woulda is nonsense in my opinion. When we appointed Ray I would have much rather led him or another young manager on the up than someone like Coyle who’s scrambling for performances his big name demands.

Hoofballer
28-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Och you don't know what goes on Hoof, there are rumours of course.
They'll be well compensated too but I'll tell you this, they've got a belter of a manager in Owen Coyle, watch them go.

Don't know , he picked them up at rock bottom last took them to a safe 9th, then a 6th and a 7th ( 5th equal on points if there hadn't been a split) won a major trophy and generally has had them punching above their weight.

Bad handful of games and it's bye bye time, just seems extremely harsh and think they may rue this move later on as Coyle's taken this job .....because he's in the last chance saloon ( possibly only chance of getting a job !!! )

stokearab
29-09-2017, 09:42 AM
Could see Wright to Sevco any minute now and McIntyre (90) hired by the Farmers

ahlltanyirhide
29-09-2017, 03:57 PM
:heart: Owen Coyle for igniting the craziest scenes I've ever witnessed at Tannadice

Charlie arab
29-09-2017, 04:00 PM
:heart: Owen Coyle for igniting the craziest scenes I've ever witnessed at Tannadice

Welshy ignited it that night , Coyle finished them off, absolute bedlam!