PDA

View Full Version : "Best Fans In The World"

Pacman1903
28-09-2017, 05:10 AM
Once again showing their self proclaimed greatness is indeed a complete fallacy

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scuffles-brussels-celtic-fans-involved-11248082

Oh and check the half and half scarf w@nkers

Mason89
28-09-2017, 07:12 AM
I know Brussels fairly well, that photo was taken right outside the Bourse. That means the folk in the pic are the overspill from an Irish Bar called O'Reilleys

Nothing like soaking up another countries culture. Mhanks love an Irish bar

DonVincenzo (The II)
28-09-2017, 07:18 AM
****s. The biz must have been looking at that and thinking ‘yeah, we’ve been shooting dead suicide bombers u fuds, keep going. See where you end up.’

EintrachtFrankfurt
28-09-2017, 08:21 AM
I expect it will be everyone elses fault except the plastic paddies.

neilthedon
28-09-2017, 10:00 AM
I know Brussels fairly well, that photo was taken right outside the Bourse. That means the folk in the pic are the overspill from an Irish Bar called O'Reilleys

Nothing like soaking up another countries culture. Mhanks love an Irish bar

To be fair , When the dons are in Europe for our annual 2 or 3 rounds, we`ve been known to congregate in the Irish Bars as well. Don`t know why that happens, but they`re feckin everywhere !!!

( One of my regular rants . Irish Bar ??!! Should be two tables in the back of a corner shop come Post Office. !! )

DonUnder
28-09-2017, 11:45 AM
To be fair , When the dons are in Europe for our annual 2 or 3 rounds, we`ve been known to congregate in the Irish Bars as well. Don`t know why that happens, but they`re feckin everywhere !!!

( One of my regular rants . Irish Bar ??!! Should be two tables in the back of a corner shop come Post Office. !! )

Not sure why that happens but my local is an Irish bar and the Guinness is excellent so perhaps it's to avoid generic yellow p1sh? Will put up with some fiddly biddly music for a decent scoof.

Mason89
28-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Guinness is always better in an Irish bar but only because people feel obliged to drink it. It's the exact same stuff that gets sent to every other pub.

DonUnder
28-09-2017, 11:57 AM
I drink it anywhere but it's better because of through put less oxidised.

Mason89
28-09-2017, 12:05 PM
The first one poured can be a little chewy. I don't touch stuff these days. Gives me chronic heebie jeebies in the morning

GASC1980
28-09-2017, 12:14 PM

What irish bars were you drinking in in any of our last 4 years worth of trips?

Pacman1903
28-09-2017, 12:14 PM
The first one poured can be a little chewy. I don't touch stuff these days. Gives me chronic heebie jeebies in the morning

Stick to the White Lightning

neilthedon
28-09-2017, 12:45 PM
What irish bars were you drinking in in any of our last 4 years worth of trips?

Macedonia. Irish themed bar. But run by the locals. Great folk.

And, err, you might remember this , Thon Northern European place . Litvia or Lithunia. After Ventspil game. When YOU took me to one !!!

( I was going to say the time some local took a lunge at you, but that would hardly narrow it down would it ?!!:O )

neilthedon
28-09-2017, 12:49 PM
I have to say, all this pysh about the Pour, the Settle and all that. Tosh . There was a noticeable taste difference when they brewed it in London. The water and all that..

But I have to say even now it`s all brewed in Dublin . It`s nae super fine ? There is definitely a difference to the stuff I had when I visited Waterford and Dublin . Creamier. Don`t think it`s just the through put . I think we all get the slops !!

( Right enough an awful lot of drink tastes better in it`s Home location. McEwans Export has always been gash in Aberdeen. !! ) Aye, except for Budwieser. Which is total and utter pysh in America too..................

Jormungand
28-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Only a complete gimp would go to ******* Belgium of all places and drink the same p1sh they get at hame.

bigj
28-09-2017, 04:53 PM

Thats something that really pisses me off. Whether its travelling with Aberdeen or Scotland. Why the f$$k would you want to go to an other country and drink in an Irish bar. Does anyone remember the authentic europa bar or whatever it was called in Berlin. It was a windowless place in the basement of a shopping centre. Although on that occasion it was maybe excusable as the Germans don't really get beer or bars so it kinda made sense to drink Guinness in a shopping centre basement

ObanRed
28-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Aye, but it was some bounce when a certain former player got a hold of the mic and was crowd surfed round the bar.

bigj
28-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Aye, but it was some bounce when a certain former player got a hold of the mic and was crowd surfed round the bar.

It was indeed.

Jupiter
28-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Once again showing their self proclaimed greatness is indeed a complete fallacy

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scuffles-brussels-celtic-fans-involved-11248082

Oh and check the half and half scarf w@nkers

There's never a suicide bomber around when you really need one.

Pacman1903
28-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Only a complete gimp would go to ******* Belgium of all places and drink the same p1sh they get at hame.

I was thinking the same thing.

neilthedon
28-09-2017, 06:59 PM
Thats something that really pisses me off. Whether its travelling with Aberdeen or Scotland. Why the f$$k would you want to go to an other country and drink in an Irish bar. Does anyone remember the authentic europa bar or whatever it was called in Berlin. It was a windowless place in the basement of a shopping centre. Although on that occasion it was maybe excusable as the Germans don't really get beer or bars so it kinda made sense to drink Guinness in a shopping centre basement

Aye hud on ....The Germans don`t get beer ??? Dinna think so !! Is that out of context somehow ?

neilthedon
28-09-2017, 07:04 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

I used to travel Europe as a sales Rep, so got to stock upwith loads of crates of beer from Belgian ( and German ) stores. Then took the crates of empties back the next month. Really liked how the Belgians had a special glass foe each beer. My favorite ? No bias , but McLays Scotch Ale. An Ols Beer around 8% brewed in Edinburgh specifically for the Belgian market. Thick, rich, malty and by far tastier and smoother than any of the famous trppels etc I sampled . Served in a Thistle shaped glass. Very speshul !!!

But aye , why go to Belgium and drink same auld pysh. ( I worked my way through EVERY possible type odf Belgium stuff before settling on this b.t.w )

andoplzcumbak
28-09-2017, 07:35 PM
I used to see a Belgian bird. Man! Every house I visited over there of her friends or family, had crates of beer everywhere! They do like their beer!

Pacman1903
28-09-2017, 07:36 PM
I would go to Belgium specifically to drink beer

Glasberdeen
28-09-2017, 10:58 PM
The scum are up for FIFA's Fan Award, if they win this we'll NEVER hear the end of it, ironic that it's for the game v Hearts at the end of last season when the Green Brigades' backing amounted to a "serious safety risk"

(Apologies if anyone's already posted this link, please vote Dortmund if you already haven't):

http://www.fifa.com/the-best-fifa-football-awards/fan-award/index.html

Imo Dortmund have the best chance of thwarting the Pigs so all votes are MUCH appreciated, tell a friend to tell a friend, that is all. B)

DonUnder
29-09-2017, 12:08 AM

Wouldn't dream of doing so in Belgium or Germany (for example) but if you happen to be somewhere the local brew is gash......seems to be the hotter the weather the worse the local brew although i am sure there are examples that prove me wrong.

Pacman1903
29-09-2017, 04:51 AM
Wouldn't dream of doing so in Belgium or Germany (for example) but if you happen to be somewhere the local brew is gash......seems to be the hotter the weather the worse the local brew although i am sure there are examples that prove me wrong.

California is hot and there are some bitching beers there. But i agree to an extent. Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Belgium are nae in the Thomsons brochure and have the best beers

Back on subject, celtic fans are c@nts

DonUnder
29-09-2017, 07:27 AM
California is hot and there are some bitching beers there. But i agree to an extent. Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Belgium are nae in the Thomsons brochure and have the best beers

Back on subject, celtic fans are c@nts

Apologies for the diversion but i thought it was important majority of punters in my local are genuine (local parlance) bog wogs and good craic. The next suburb also has an Irish bar where the inhabitants are more likely to be wearing grey and green hoops and metaphorically shaking tins. Much higher cnt ratio to be avoided despite the quality of the Guinness.

LaMaquina
29-09-2017, 11:54 AM
the Germans don't really get beer or bars

What?

bigj
30-09-2017, 09:05 AM
Aye hud on ....The Germans don`t get beer ??? Dinna think so !! Is that out of context somehow ?

Sarcasm

neilthedon
30-09-2017, 10:17 AM
Sarcasm

You`ll have to put the sarcasm in Italics or something. I`m nae as bright as you !!