View Full Version : Mccann

Returnofrros
30-09-2017, 04:19 PM
Tactics bang on today.

And brave last ten going for the win.

Superb.

legendno9
30-09-2017, 07:30 PM
Must say I was a bit confused by his tactics but results speak volumes. Very brave to try and win it after so much hearts pressure. Decent squad looking at the substitutes bench.

BCram
30-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Tactics bang on today.

And brave last ten going for the win.

Superb.

100% this^^^^^ first time in ages it felt like the team knew what they were doing. Youngsters playing football as it unfolded in front of them rather than playing like tired professionals playing the percentages.

Returnofrros
30-09-2017, 11:09 PM
McCann had a massive hand in those 3 pts.

Took on Wright and Levin last two games and out foxed both of them.

More power to the man.

Basher Bloggs
01-10-2017, 07:41 AM
Great support too.Cheer up Craig Levein.O:)
The team gave all and more when hearts were on top.
Fantastic effort.Rock solid too.Bain.What a keeper we have.That save low down was out of this world.Looked in.

Dee_Dee
01-10-2017, 08:52 AM
McCann has us playing good football and when you look at our results so far the only two really bad ones are Rangers away and Celtic in the L Cup, both of which any team in the country could lose.

Outside the old firm/Aberdeen/Hibs we are as good or better than the rest of the teams in the league from what I've seen

jdfc
01-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Sure we got pumped from Ross county

parcbara
01-10-2017, 09:33 AM
The Ross County game was tripe. McCann deserves a lot of credit for yesterday and the St Johnstone game. The lineup yesterday looked strange, but it worked. I think the two young centre backs benefit from the likes of ODea being with them. Both are excellent but the experience just helps them. Also Gowzer did well. Going to be a tough season, but we are shaping up a bit better. Strong bench yesterday as well when you consider Meekings and Haber have to come into that pool.

_JohnGotti_
01-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Gotta love last minute 2-1 winners
Wtf was the moose thinking though