PDA

View Full Version : Shut up Xia!

stateside
30-09-2017, 05:11 PM
It's okay for us to slam the ref, but it is DEFINITELY NOT OKAY for you to tweet about him like Trump going after, well everybody.

TrianonDave
30-09-2017, 06:16 PM
He is only saying it as it is!!!! As for Trump, he just says anything and actually believes it!!!
Tony tweeted 4 games ago that results were not good enough... Did he get a reaction? Ummmmmm

bongosdad
30-09-2017, 09:27 PM
I like trump. He's anti establishment and that's what the world needs right now. Let's not forget the establishment own the media that are trying to bring him down.

stateside
30-09-2017, 10:51 PM
He is only saying it as it is!!!! As for Trump, he just says anything and actually believes it!!!
Tony tweeted 4 games ago that results were not good enough... Did he get a reaction? Ummmmmm He can tweet whatever about his team but criticizing the ref is just going to get the club in trouble.

ozfan
01-10-2017, 05:02 AM
I like trump. He's anti establishment and that's what the world needs right now. Let's not forget the establishment own the media that are trying to bring him down.

You surely cannot be that ignorant. He's a vile narcissistic child with not one redeeming quality. He's filled his posts with rich right winged grubs who are only interested in making themselves richer. They don't give two hoots about the American people.

yubbywelch
01-10-2017, 05:06 AM
You surely cannot be that ignorant. He's a vile narcissistic child with not one redeeming quality. He's filled his posts with rich right winged grubs who are only interested in making themselves richer. They don't give two hoots about the American people.

I can't stand Trump as a human being. But I believe he is the best thing for the U.S. If he was to shut his mouth, all would benefit.

bongosdad
01-10-2017, 05:34 AM

Im not saying I like the bloke or agree with everything he says. However I do believe there is a huge internal war going on right now that will see many high profile people going to prison including the clintons. If trump can prevent child trafficking for example and get rid of these people I'm going to back him. This kind of thing is rife within the corrupt establishment and it needs to stop. At last we have someone who will take a few slings and arrows for us.

I agree with vertually everything he's said here about the establishment. That's a first for many many years.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EYozWHBIf8g