PDA

View Full Version : Kerr Waddell

billymorgan
30-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Great Day for young lad. 19 years of age and a great future. Scotland under 21s beckons..surely tae phuck !!

legendno9
30-09-2017, 07:33 PM
Should be a stick on for a cap.

Returnofrros
30-09-2017, 11:04 PM
19!!!

Looks like a man, plays like a man.

Impressive.

Basher Bloggs
01-10-2017, 07:37 AM
What a find.A huge figure for us.A giant of a player

Basher Bloggs
01-10-2017, 08:11 AM
I got thinking about transfer values of players and Kerr Waddel.Not that i want to see him transferred to Barcelona or someone like that but i was trying to put a price on his head.I thought that he was only worth about £60million.Maybe im being a little on the conservative side there.Ill go a bit higher and say £70 million.O:)
What do other posters think he would fetch?:D
Im sure Im well below his value.

parcbara
01-10-2017, 09:34 AM
He isn't too worried about putting the crunchers in as well. What a find. Miles ahead of Souttar at hearts.

billymorgan
01-10-2017, 01:30 PM
He isn't too worried about putting the crunchers in as well. What a find. Miles ahead of Souttar at hearts.

Kerr and Cammys rise from the Developnent team to the first team must be inspirational for the other young lads at the club. Some other cracking prospects in the Development side like the lad Henvey for example. The futures bright etc :o

Returnofrros
01-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Kerr and Cammys rise from the Developnent team to the first team must be inspirational for the other young lads at the club. Some other cracking prospects in the Development side like the lad Henvey for example. The futures bright etc :o

I've never took much interest in that level but there does seem to be a folk saying we have some good ones on the cusp of first team squad.

Perfect timing with McCann as manager.

Basher Bloggs
01-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Same here Ross.I used to go to reserve games but lost the interest as Dundee nose dived.
I know one boy on the dens books who was pursued by celtic and a few others but his parents have chosen dens for him because of the set up.The wee boy tells me that lots of ex united kids have crossed to dens .