PDA

View Full Version : Michael Stewart

billymorgan
01-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Wonder if he would be so scathing and calling yesterdays game as Dire if it was Hertz that scored an injury time winner?

Phuckin C0ck !! XD

noahrab
02-10-2017, 05:03 AM
Wonder if he would be so scathing and calling yesterdays game as Dire if it was Hertz that scored an injury time winner?

Phuckin C0ck !! XD

I think his issue is with the Hearts manager.

Every week he can barely hide his dislike of him.

Returnofrros
02-10-2017, 08:06 AM

Phuckin C0ck !! XD

I like Stewart but it was a strange thing to say.

Really enjoyed the game, similar to st Johnstone very intense.

He wasn't there so either forming an opinion on what others have told you or watching extended highlights in a tv studio ain't gonna give you a true reflection of the game.

If he's gonna be an armchair expert he should post on Pravda.😁

Basher Bloggs
02-10-2017, 08:51 AM
Michael like to hear himself talk but to me he is a waffler.Talks in riddles and gets his ideas all mixed up.
I think he is pretty thick.

eric_sinclair
02-10-2017, 11:53 AM
I thought it was a dire game if im being honest,baffling team selection and moussa what is the point,passenger.
Thought we gave to much respect to a dross hearts side.Saying that it was a welcome 3 points but performances like that are what got hartley the bullet imo.

jdfc
02-10-2017, 06:20 PM
I thought it was a very decent game, two teams went for it right till the end, both could have settled for a point each but didn't, plenty talking points afterwards, strange referee decisions, bookings, non bookings, great save from Bain, poor miss from moussa, terrible pass back, young boy getting his first and second goal for club, another young boy, who was on his way to Brechin getting MOTM, and a kate winner against sir craig of the brick, what was not to like.

billymorgan
02-10-2017, 06:46 PM
I thought it was a very decent game, two teams went for it right till the end, both could have settled for a point each but didn't, plenty talking points afterwards, strange referee decisions, bookings, non bookings, great save from Bain, poor miss from moussa, terrible pass back, young boy getting his first and second goal for club, another young boy, who was on his way to Brechin getting MOTM, and a kate winner against sir craig of the brick, what was not to like.

This ^^^^