PDA

View Full Version : Linfiled - play youngsters or a strong side?

deebuster
02-10-2017, 12:02 PM
Would lie to beat this lot especially as they will no doubt attract some of the local Sevco detritus

I'm in

Hoping for a strong team maybe rest McDonald and Keatings and Harry

A few injuries have reduced our options.

Fraser ready for his latest comeback?

shedka
02-10-2017, 12:20 PM
If no injuries of play strongest as really don't want to lose to them, and we'd definitely beat them with something to spare with our best team of out

However probably go a mix, not too young, I'd definitely start someone like Matty Smith, Fraser is fit, Willo etc

They had a 100+ reply thread on this gane on follow follow with posts like "love it if they beat the Dundee tarrier scam" etc and "buses booked for this" etc

shedka
02-10-2017, 12:20 PM
On and defo going, regardless of opposition

Daly9
02-10-2017, 01:27 PM
I'd go with something like:

Deniz
Flood Durnan Edge Robson
Allardice
Stanton Fraser M. Smith
N' Koyi Keatings

That'll be our back 4 for foreseeable so good chance for them to play together. Stanton, Fraser, Smith & N' Koyi all needing a game. Thought Keatings was excellent at EEP, another 60-70mins under his belt would do us good for trip to Livingston.

SmedDUm
02-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Wee Willo hasn't half come in from the cold!
Written off by all & sundry before East End Park.
You're only ever as good as your last game right enough.
Anyway it would be good to see the wee Dubliner continue at RB.
They might have a few hard men so I would give Toshney a game to bash them.
And Jordi, he's a competitor.

Daly9
02-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Toshney out for 3 weeks hence Willo coming in from cold.

Logie_Arab
02-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Ray said it will be a young young side.

Chick A Saw
02-10-2017, 02:29 PM
I'd go with something like:

Deniz
Flood Durnan Edge Robson
Allardice
Stanton Fraser M. Smith
N' Koyi Keatings

That'll be our back 4 for foreseeable so good chance for them to play together. Stanton, Fraser, Smith & N' Koyi all needing a game. Thought Keatings was excellent at EEP, another 60-70mins under his belt would do us good for trip to Livingston.

Think there will be a bit of protection given to the only 4/5 fit defenders we have. I do expect Flood to get more practice at RB and Dailly will get another gig at LB. Think Chalmers will play but not sure if Allardice will line up in defense or midfield.

SmedDUm
02-10-2017, 02:35 PM
My priority would be to win it, momentum & all that.
So a young, young side would include Matty Smith, Dailly, Dicer, Piggott, Thomas & Chalmers etc?
There better not be any hypocrites on here after Saturday lambasting a defeat when all they harped on about for over a year is Tinpot Cup & concede the tie & play the tealadies & all that sh1te!
We're the holders, like it or not.

darrenshedtastic
02-10-2017, 02:38 PM
im not fussed either way tbh.

part of me wants to see a strong team to keep momentum going with hopefully no injuries being picked up
but also i dont really bother about the competition and want to see some fringe players/youngsters get gametime.

Logie_Arab
02-10-2017, 02:39 PM
So a young, young side would include Matty Smith, Dailly, Dicer, Piggott, Thomas & Chalmers etc?
There better not be any hypocrites on here after Saturday lambasting a defeat when all they harped on about for over a year is Tinpot Cup & concede the tie & play the tealadies & all that sh1te!

Willo said we have bigger fish to fry.:D

Chick A Saw
02-10-2017, 02:56 PM

Not bothered about the Fizzy this year, but i dont want to go out to a lower league team, or one from outside the Scottish leagues.

offshore_arab83
02-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Kids and fringe players please!

Arab59
02-10-2017, 05:28 PM
All youth players and maybe a couple fringe players by all accounts on Sat

Whitfieldarab
02-10-2017, 05:52 PM
Willo said we have bigger fish to fry.:D

Willo's nailed it.

Hope Saturday's game is the last time we ever play in this waste of time Diddy cup.

pertharab
02-10-2017, 06:44 PM
Whats the story price wise and whats open? Nothing on the website. Unusual there is always a couple of games details on there but nowt at present!

shedka
02-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Diddy cup or not, I certainly don't want any hvns gloating over these part time mugs beating a weakened United side or our record or one defeat at Tannadice under McKinnon to end against them either

Whitfieldarab
02-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Diddy cup or not, I certainly don't want any hvns gloating over these part time mugs beating a weakened United side or our record or one defeat at Tannadice under McKinnon to end against them either

If they beat us on Saturday maybe you should just try not going on Follow Follow etc then you won't have to see their gloating. Why you would want to go on something like that anyway is beyond me.

RAM1971
02-10-2017, 09:27 PM
We are defending our grip on the Fizzy Cup this season. I want a side fielded capable of winning whoever we play in this competition. I enjoyed my 6 pack of Irn Bru last season. A repeat will do fine!

SmedDUm
02-10-2017, 09:56 PM
It's our best chance of tinwear this season :)

Seriously tho, Ray can pick who he wants but we better win.

PortugueseFrank
02-10-2017, 09:58 PM
I Know it’s a dud cup etc but momentum is important. Play 4 or 5 regulars. With strong squad/youth players. Keep the good feelings going.

Plus there will be Rangers fans eager to us beat.

stokearab
02-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Kids and fringe players please!

Exactly. I really don't get the obsession about wanting to win this in the first place, never mind retain it. Imagine if one of our best first team players was to get a bad injury?

shedboy71
02-10-2017, 10:13 PM
care? nope

youngsters and those needing fitness surely

SmedDUm
02-10-2017, 10:14 PM
Exactly. I really don't get the obsession about wanting to win this in the first place, never mind retain it. Imagine if one of our best first team players was to get a bad injury?

Silly wanting to win a game.

shedboy71
02-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Silly wanting to win a game.

wasn't what stoke was saying ... silly ;)

SmedDUm
02-10-2017, 10:19 PM
wasn't what stoke was saying ... silly ;)

To win the cup we need to win the game silly :)

SmedDUm
02-10-2017, 10:20 PM
Right I give up, I hope we get phukn hammered

stokearab
02-10-2017, 10:28 PM
Right I give up, I hope we get phukn hammered

Of course we want to win any game we play, but not at the possible cost of damaging the future of the club which means it's ***** we go back up this season.

So wind up the kids and fringe players with maximum motivation to go out and beat the Huns. If they don't, so be it.

It's the league that matters and only the league

SmedDUm
02-10-2017, 10:39 PM
Of course we want to win any game we play, but not at the possible cost of damaging the future of the club which means it's ***** we go back up this season.

So wind up the kids and fringe players with maximum motivation to go out and beat the Huns. If they don't, so be it.

It's the league that matters and only the league

Some competition the Scottish Challenge Cup, sponsored by Irn Bru.
Playing in it can damage the future of the club.
Don't know why 56 teams bother entering it.
Mind you, 27 years and nobody's got killed yet.

stokearab
02-10-2017, 10:47 PM
Some competition the Scottish Challenge Cup, sponsored by Irn Bru.
Playing in it can damage the future of the club.
Don't know why 56 teams bother entering it.
Mind you, 27 years and nobody's got killed yet.

Thats complete sh1te and you know it is B)

SmedDUm
02-10-2017, 10:52 PM
Thats complete sh1te and you know it is B)

Yeah I guess it is Stoke sorry.
Fans' attitude on here does annoy me tho.
Some even say we should concede!
We are where we are.

shedboy71
03-10-2017, 06:13 AM
Yeah I guess it is Stoke sorry.
Fans' attitude on here does annoy me tho.
Some even say we should concede!
We are where we are.

How about it would be nice to win with a mix of kids and fringe players? That a fair compromise? ;)

SmedDUm
03-10-2017, 06:54 AM
How about it would be nice to win with a mix of kids and fringe players? That a fair compromise? ;)

I'll accept this compromise S71, 4-3-3 formation, 4 stars, 3 kids, 3 fringers.

4 stars - Durnan, Briels, Fyvie, McMullan
3 kids - Allardice, Smith, Robson (he's still a ****ager so he qualifies & the more games he gets the better)
3 fringers - Murdoch, Fraser, N'Koyi
and Deniz the Mehmet between the sticks

With a bench packed with good alternatives should we need them.
People will be watching out for the result of this game so we have to tread warily.

RAM1971
03-10-2017, 09:12 AM
We are in a Diddy League but we all want to win the title! We are in the Fizzy Cup because that is our standard at the moment. Our performances over the last 2-3 years do not permit us the luxury of arrogance towards our footballing environment. If we are too good to play in the Fizzy, then let us prove it by winning the games handsomely. The same goes for the Diddy League.

LSArab
03-10-2017, 09:39 AM
I really hope we rest our stars for this.

Winning the league is absolutely *****. We can’t take any chances. The future of our club is at stake.

I actually watched glentoran v crusaders on sky last night. Crusaders looked pretty good. The tackles were flying in a bit. I had the thought that United do not want to get involved in this kind of match.

The game can be a great experience for the youngsters and the fringe players (ok we don’t have many of them as it is a tight squad). There will be a bit of an atmosphere. Last thing we want is any injuries or suspensions.

This match is a bit of fun but not a priority.

Hope the youngsters play and get a good experience from doing so

SmedDUm
03-10-2017, 10:31 AM
If they kick us kick them back, it's a man's game.
The trick will be to win the tie with the ideal XI.
The ideal XI being whoever wants a game/needs a game/doesn't want rested/picked to gain valuable experience/coming back from injury - is Quinn ok yet??
Over to you Ray & Co. (it is worth remembering that Ray does indeed have a Co. and refers constantly).
My only certs are Mehmet & N'Koyi.

United4life94
03-10-2017, 12:24 PM
Willo's nailed it.

Hope Saturday's game is the last time we ever play in this waste of time Diddy cup.

Agree 100%, give the fringe players and youth a chance. It's all about Livi next week.

JamesMcClean
03-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Agree 100%, give the fringe players and youth a chance. It's all about Livi next week.

Our extra games last season in this nonsensical trophy finally caught up with us at absolutely the wrong moment in the final game at Accies. So, given the choice, would you repeat the 'glory' of last season or would you swap it for an anonymous, early exit which quite possibly could have given us that wee bit extra in the legs to have gotten us over the line in Hamilton?

Don't make the same mistake again Ray.

TerryTheTerror
03-10-2017, 03:59 PM
So far he isn't. He's been playing players needing a game and young lads. I would expect this to continue.

Charlie arab
03-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Do not play any of our 1st choice defenders as we have no cover if anyone gets injured. Just imagine if say durnan and Robson played and picked up knocks.

dundeeunitedfc83
03-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Strong team!

geofoxposse
04-10-2017, 01:29 PM
Use the initial strongest team possible with a bench of youngsters and oldies. Go hell for leather to get a 4 goal lead to enhance confidence then make cubbies to protect the 3 most important players.

I will watch on the zone (yes I know!) so want an entertaining game.

Dyce_arab
04-10-2017, 05:07 PM
Use the initial strongest team possible with a bench of youngsters and oldies. Go hell for leather to get a 4 goal lead to enhance confidence then make cubbies to protect the 3 most important players.

I will watch on the zone (yes I know!) so want an entertaining game.

And risk injuries? yir mental loon! stay aff the Ouzo!!!

RAM1971
04-10-2017, 05:26 PM
And risk injuries? yir mental loon! stay aff the Ouzo!!!

I'm so glad Ray has decided to abandon training for this very reason.

seenitab4
04-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Live on Alba 5.15 pm save a tenner!

LSArab
05-10-2017, 06:40 AM
Added bonus, learn Gaelic from the commentary

RAM1971
06-10-2017, 08:54 AM
Added bonus, learn Gaelic from the commentary

Riaghladh seada!

TerryTheTerror
06-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Yah Bass!

shedka
07-10-2017, 01:40 PM
It's quite cute how hyped the sevco fans are about this, won't enter their thick skulls that it will be a shadow side United are fielding https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/linfield-in-dundee-7th-oct.5162/

"be careful blues and bears" 😂 aye, our raucous and notorious irn bru cup home support will be out in force

Logie_Arab
07-10-2017, 03:18 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/2vva00g.jpg

JamesMcClean
07-10-2017, 03:22 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/2vva00g.jpg

Happy enough with that. Still pisses me off that this wasn't happening LAST season as well though.

seenitab4
07-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Lets just hope that one of the few chances they actually have goes in or a dent in confidence on the cards!

seenitab4
07-10-2017, 06:11 PM
Logans run!!

stokearab
07-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Logans run!!

90 +5 brilliant

Hope it came off his ar5e in D Rob style :heart:

Basher Bloggs
07-10-2017, 06:25 PM
What an embarrassment.
And the crowd was given as 1,900.A huge lie.
I counted 734 spectators.
The atmosphere was red hot.:P
An embarrassment to football.
At half time McDonald said united were in the top 5 in scottish football:D

seenitab4
07-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Good to see your paying attention at the BACK.

stokearab
07-10-2017, 06:29 PM
What an embarrassment.

A reserve match - at least for us anyway - and a Disney tournament, and you start a crowd debate? What a jealous bitter BNB loser

JamesMcClean
07-10-2017, 06:30 PM

So, just to get this right, you actually sat down, presumably paused the TV and then proceeded to count each individual in the crowd. Jesus phuck! :D:D:D

arab81
07-10-2017, 06:40 PM
On a Saturday evening aswell. You must be a hit with the ladies basher ☺

stokearab
07-10-2017, 06:42 PM
So, just to get this right, you actually sat down, presumably paused the TV and then proceeded to count each individual in the crowd. Jesus phuck! :D:D:D

I feel we have to offer some sympathy for this muppet as he may have confusion issues after being hit with an axe
If the Fun had started this tournament they would be out by now having been beaten by Peterhead or Airdrie ;D

It's always good to see off any Hun side and in stoppage time with a reserve side out, very pleasing.

Charlie arab
07-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Why would anyone exaggerate a crowd when you have to give half the money to the opposition , anyway well done to the young lads , good experience for them.

Chick A Saw
07-10-2017, 08:00 PM
Didnt have any expectations for the game today, that dropped when i saw the team and were kept low by the lack of direct chances on goal. Started to enjoy things more as the second half wore on and fully expected them to score! After that no10 did his twirlys in front of the GF, i really wanted the win and couldnt have asked for a better way to win!

Raith in the next round and bow out quietly please!

deebuster
07-10-2017, 08:45 PM
I feel we have to offer some sympathy for this muppet as he may have confusion issues after being hit with an axe
If the Fun had started this tournament they would be out by now having been beaten by Peterhead or Airdrie ;D

It's always good to see off any Hun side and in stoppage time with a reserve side out, very pleasing.

The mini Huns had the full repertoire of hate.

They got what they deserved. David Healy swallowed a spacehopper.

utd4me
07-10-2017, 09:37 PM
The mini Huns had the full repertoire of hate.

They got what they deserved. David Healy swallowed a spacehopper.

Lol:D

USArab
07-10-2017, 09:39 PM
What an embarrassment.

Away back to your ane midden you clown 🤡

An old shed boy
07-10-2017, 10:25 PM
I’ve been one of Mackinnons biggest critics on here but credit where it’s due.
He picked a young and inexperienced side that could easily have been well beaten by a team that played in the European cup this year.
Well outplayed in the first half but the better team in the second half and deserved the win.

SmedDUm
07-10-2017, 10:39 PM
Great result!
Not go into any details but look at it anyway you want but I am a proud Arab tonite.
'Play youngsters or a strong side?' asks the opening post.
We did both, well done Ray McKinnon.
11 changes and we scubbed Norn Iron's best!!

SmedDUm
07-10-2017, 10:49 PM
Didnt have any expectations for the game today, that dropped when i saw the team and were kept low by the lack of direct chances on goal. Started to enjoy things more as the second half wore on and fully expected them to score! After that no10 did his twirlys in front of the GF, i really wanted the win and couldnt have asked for a better way to win!

Raith in the next round and bow out quietly please!

Would you be happy enough if we saw of the Rovers with our ladies' team?
There's no escaping our hold on this trophy.
That was a terrific result today with the team we had on.

Chick A Saw
07-10-2017, 11:00 PM
Would you be happy enough if we saw of the Rovers with our ladies' team?
There's no escaping our hold on this trophy.
That was a terrific result today with the team we had on.

I would be happy if they went all the way and win this Diddy Cup for the second time, but there are bigger things that we must attain this season! There were players in that team tonight that could help us through the season, i would just hate to see them being burnt out when they were needed having played U20s, Diddy Cup and some top games.

Please dont get too excited now by thinking the league is won already just because of 2 good wins!

SmedDUm
07-10-2017, 11:19 PM
I would be happy if they went all the way and win this Diddy Cup for the second time, but there are bigger things that we must attain this season! There were players in that team tonight that could help us through the season, i would just hate to see them being burnt out when they were needed having played U20s, Diddy Cup and some top games.

Please dont get too excited now by thinking the league is won already just because of 2 good wins!

Taylor, Ritchie, Allardice and Chalmers could walk into our Chmpionship XI right now. These Irn Bru Challenge Cup games are invaluable, not the opposite. We did not miss out on promotion last season because of this cup, we benefited from the momentum it built.

RAM1971
07-10-2017, 11:22 PM
I applaud Ray for playing the central partnership of Murdoch and Allerdyce. They have potential for this role, at least stop gap. With the new concerns over Quinn and the fact Scoabs might take a wee while to return to contention, it shows that at least for this league we do have options within our ranks.

Yes we should have got a hiding in the first half, but considering the side we put out it was no surprise. The young lads did grow in confidence and ended up the better team. Overall though, we should have been on the wrong end of a 'hunnering!'

JamesMcClean
08-10-2017, 04:25 AM
We did not miss out on promotion last season because of this cup, we benefited from the momentum it built.

It was not this alone that led to missing out, but myself and I suspect many others, do feel that it was a major contributing factor. In terms of its importance, let's face it, I have no idea who knocked out Hibs from it last season. But I DO remember that Hibs won the league.

ootdoor
08-10-2017, 07:10 AM
Shedkas Spin on the home “support” is all I want to read.

Laughing already

Whitfieldarab
08-10-2017, 07:25 AM
Shedkas Spin on the home “support” is all I want to read.

Laughing already

The FUN's home support for the league cup quarter final gave me the giggles. Still laughing actually.

Basher Bloggs
08-10-2017, 07:59 AM
My mate went to see the remake of IT a couple of weeks ago.
I was saying to him that the best scare around is Durnan MK 1

Basher Bloggs
08-10-2017, 08:05 AM
Why would anyone exaggerate a crowd when you have to give half the money to the opposition , anyway well done to the young lads , good experience for them.

You should be asking that question Charles.
You know and I know that there was never 1,900 at the game.
We ALL know that yet the lie is there for all to see.

utd4me
08-10-2017, 08:37 AM
What an embarrassment.

this is the second time that you have counted the crowd at tannadice. not obsessed at all are you.:D

Basher Bloggs
08-10-2017, 08:51 AM
this is the second time that you have counted the crowd at tannadice. not obsessed at all are you.:D

I thought my TV had developed a fault and that the blank spaces were interference.But when the blurring remained and people didnt appear on the terracings the penny dropped. What a redder.You could hear the conversations and bairns saying they were reporting their dad to Child line.
Why the lies?

Oh by the way.McDonald said that united were in the top 5 clubs in Scotland without blinking.
If thats top 5 pity help the crap beneath that.Top 5 my backside.
Know your place.

edinarab
08-10-2017, 09:03 AM
That was our under 20 team Basher you Bellend, what size of crowd does your u20s get?

Basher Bloggs
08-10-2017, 09:47 AM
That was our under 20 team Basher you Bellend, what size of crowd does your u20s get?

That doesnt explain or excuse the crowd lie the club put out.
Nobody on here is willing to be honest.

ootdoor
08-10-2017, 09:48 AM
The FUN's home support for the league cup quarter final gave me the giggles. Still laughing actually.

Go and give me the crowd at your quarter final when you lost against Hearts please.

Cheers

shedka
08-10-2017, 10:01 AM
The fun very rarely win games in general so when they do, they are giddy and this is the result

Huge interest from them in our diddy cup match, a competition they have an embarrassing record in when trying, and one that we can't stop progressing in even when we aren't trying to, like yesterday or under 15's beating Linfield

With zero interest from our support, the game being in tv at a daft ko time, we will seen an attendance higher than the funs last home league game with Brechin (1-0 the 'chin)

Jog on trophy virgins

TerryTheTerror
08-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Go and give me the crowd at your quarter final when you lost against Hearts please.

Cheers

It may just be me, admittedly, but I find it really weird you'd know something like that. :?

offshore_arab83
08-10-2017, 11:10 AM
What an embarrassment.

you are one sad sad ******* ha ha ha ha

deebuster
08-10-2017, 11:14 AM
The fat mess Ootdoor has the Tennent's Sixes marked doon as a major honour. He would definitely beat David Healy in a race to the buffet table.

Chick A Saw
08-10-2017, 11:29 AM
Taylor, Ritchie, Allardice and Chalmers could walk into our Chmpionship XI right now. These Irn Bru Challenge Cup games are invaluable, not the opposite. We did not miss out on promotion last season because of this cup, we benefited from the momentum it built.

Allardice is already a part of the top XI and I really did like Taylor and Ritchie last night, but they 2 are not yet there for the top team. I will also add Thomas and Hornby to that list as i thought they did really well, but im not yet sure about Chalmers although he is still a youngster and should develop into a crackin wee player with the right nurturing.

But i cant understand why you cant see how those fizzy games last season affected the team. Hamilton was so obviously 1 game too far and its one thing that Ray correctly figured out from last season!

Basher Bloggs
08-10-2017, 11:38 AM
you are one sad sad ******* ha ha ha ha

How many people there Offshore?
Top 5 offshore?:D
Oh ma sides.
Just as well you can take a joke offshore.
My my you must cry yourself to sleep at night looking at the mess of your club.
You couldnt do a better cock up if you tried.O:)

ootdoor
08-10-2017, 11:56 AM

The fat mess Ootdoor has the Tennent's Sixes marked doon as a major honour. He would definitely beat David Healy in a race to the buffet table.

Alright Bluster.

Dance little puppet, dance!

psych
08-10-2017, 12:11 PM
I have no idea why BNB's want to come on here and debate crowds. They will always lose this one. FFS United's average attendances are still higher in the championship than Dundee's in the 'big' league. Just enjoy your brief time as the higher placed club, even though you are doing the square root of sod all with it.

DUAS
08-10-2017, 01:10 PM
I have no idea why BNB's want to come on here and debate crowds. They will always lose this one. FFS United's average attendances are still higher in the championship than Dundee's in the 'big' league. Just enjoy your brief time as the higher placed club, even though you are doing the square root of sod all with it.

You don't even have the highest average this season in the fundesliga 😂 never mind better than us

DUAS
08-10-2017, 01:14 PM
The fun very rarely win games in general so when they do, they are giddy and this is the result

Huge interest from them in our diddy cup match, a competition they have an embarrassing record in when trying, and one that we can't stop progressing in even when we aren't trying to, like yesterday or under 15's beating Linfield

With zero interest from our support, the game being in tv at a daft ko time, we will seen an attendance higher than the funs last home league game with Brechin (1-0 the 'chin)

Jog on trophy virgins

3 DAB first team games this season under 2k Shedka?

No denying the facts.

ootdoor
08-10-2017, 01:58 PM

3 DAB first team games this season under 2k Shedka?

No denying the facts.

Game, set and match to DUAS.

Btw, how many years in total have Utd spend in the bottom league?

And how many years without a trophy?

offshore_arab83
08-10-2017, 02:00 PM
How many people there Offshore?
Top 5 offshore?:D
Oh ma sides.
Just as well you can take a joke offshore.
My my you must cry yourself to sleep at night looking at the mess of your club.
You couldnt do a better cock up if you tried.O:)

How many there? nae idea as anyone who knows me knows, i dont do crowd debates and dont give two f ucks how many was there, especially for a reserve game?

Top 5, for the size of the club nah top 6 going on size but league tells a different story. I dont cry myself to sleep, i know we've been sh1te, ive been vocal as f uck about how sh1te we've been, least we've got alot of good memories to keep us going unlike some....

SmedDUm
08-10-2017, 02:23 PM

98 v Alloa.

Charlie arab
08-10-2017, 02:52 PM
98 v Alloa.

No way was there 98 there, I paused it and only counted 56.

Basher Bloggs
09-10-2017, 07:42 AM
How many there? nae idea as anyone who knows me knows, i dont do crowd debates and dont give two f ucks how many was there, especially for a reserve game?

Top 5, for the size of the club nah top 6 going on size but league tells a different story. I dont cry myself to sleep, i know we've been sh1te, ive been vocal as f uck about how sh1te we've been, least we've got alot of good memories to keep us going unlike some....

But offshore thats not the point.I dont know if you are deliberately avoiding my claim or just too thick to get it.Its clear to me and Im sure its clear to you and everyone else that United have misrepresented how many people were at this game.
You know and I know that there was nowhere near 1,900 people in tannadice for the linfield game.
Why the pretence by one of Scotlands top 5 clubs?:D

Basher Bloggs
09-10-2017, 07:46 AM
No way was there 98 there, I paused it and only counted 56.

Top 5 club.Brilliant :D :D Making up crowds/What next?

RAM1971
09-10-2017, 08:30 AM
But offshore thats not the point.I dont know if you are deliberately avoiding my claim or just too thick to get it.Its clear to me and Im sure its clear to you and everyone else that United have misrepresented how many people were at this game.
You know and I know that there was nowhere near 1,900 people in tannadice for the linfield game.

Goodness me, what next? We only have so many blades of grass per square metre on our pitch??

All you guys can come up with is a question of 1,000 or so ghosts at Tannadice when over the past few years millions of pounds Sterling has been spirited away from our Club. Your latest digs are hardly an itch worth scratching compared to the pain we've had to suffer.

shedboy71
09-10-2017, 08:51 AM
Goodness me, what next? We only have so many blades of grass per square metre on our pitch??

All you guys can come up with is a question of 1,000 or so ghosts at Tannadice when over the past few years millions of pounds Sterling has been spirited away from our Club. Your latest digs are hardly an itch worth scratching compared to the pain we've had to suffer.

For years we have exaggerated our blades of grass just to try and better the trophy virgins. I am utterly ashamed and wish I was a Dee after all. Such superior grass.

offshore_arab83
09-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Too thick? really...

shedboy71
09-10-2017, 10:30 AM
Too thick? really...

Stop being thick OA XD

Basher Bloggs
10-10-2017, 08:27 AM
Its another example of the club owners' attitude to the general public.
"You can fool some of the people some of the time,you can fool all of the people some of the time and you can fool Dundee United fans all of the time all of the time all of the time."

GingerPetric
10-10-2017, 08:31 AM
Tedious as f uck....what are the rules for boring chunts getting removed from our forum?

SmedDUm
10-10-2017, 08:48 AM
"You can fool some of the people some of the time,you can fool all of the people some of the time and you can fool Dundee United fans all of the time all of the time all of the time."

Were you one of the 98 Basher?

TerryTheTerror
10-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Tedious as f uck....what are the rules for boring chunts getting removed from our forum?

He's been warned.

SmedDUm
10-10-2017, 10:23 AM
He's been warned.

Warned? I can think of more severe punishments. Bring back the stocks!

ahlltanyirhide
10-10-2017, 10:30 AM
Warned? I can think of more severe punishments. Bring back the stocks!

Stocks? Magic circle would be better

FTD4life

shedboy71
10-10-2017, 04:37 PM

Im still on! :O

shedka
10-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Unbelievable seethe created in the funsters by our under 12's beating their big cousins best pals

shedboy71
10-10-2017, 06:31 PM
Unbelievable seethe created in the funsters by our under 12's beating their big cousins best pals

Pleasing

RAM1971
10-10-2017, 07:10 PM

I was baffled as to why Dundee FC supporters are referred to as 'Mushrooms?'

Then someone told me it was because they are 'Fungis!'

arab81
10-10-2017, 07:31 PM
I was at the game and to look around I'd probably would've said 16 - 1700.
As another poster said why would we say more was there as it would hit us in the pocket?
Great crowd for a under 20s game.

LSArab
10-10-2017, 07:41 PM

Pretty sure this is a misquote 😂😂😂

PortugueseFrank
11-10-2017, 10:05 AM
What’s all this pish about the crowd?

I was there and I thought around 1,800.

Is it possible the funsters on this thread have sinply been applying their admin 6p in the £ maths and only counting 6 in every 100 that was there?

DUAS
11-10-2017, 12:13 PM
What’s all this pish about the crowd?

I was there and I thought around 1,800.

Is it possible the funsters on this thread have sinply been applying their admin 6p in the £ maths and only counting 6 in every 100 that was there?

No 6p in the £ from me PF about crowds. I agree with you, there was less than 2k at three of your first team games this season.

SmedDUm
11-10-2017, 01:07 PM
no 6p in the £ from me pf about crowds. I agree with you, there was less than 2k at three of your first team games this season.

ninety eight

ahlltanyirhide
11-10-2017, 08:06 PM
ninety eight

:D

PortugueseFrank
12-10-2017, 12:07 PM
ninety eight

That was including directors box apparently as well.

Basher Bloggs
13-10-2017, 07:18 AM
Here is clip of the 98 celebrating a goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHmVO0uOKak

Seems a big roar for a ****e support:D