PDA

View Full Version : Hartley gets Falkirk gig....

Jedi u-Knighted
04-10-2017, 09:24 PM
Good appointment.???

LSArab
04-10-2017, 09:25 PM
It could be. Not a bad appointment.

Brings an extra bit of spice!

offshore_arab83
05-10-2017, 09:20 AM
Good appointment aye, he knows this league pretty well...

darrenshedtastic
05-10-2017, 01:54 PM
decent appointment for the bairns.

had a decent managerial record so far before turning sour at dens.
PH is similar to mcnamara where he had done well at a lower divison and started off well the new club then struggled to replace key players who were sold/left. difference with PH is he didnt jump back into a random club in a division he didnt know after a month of being sacked like jackie did.

i reckon if jackie had held off after being sacked and waited for a wee while, he would have got another decent gig up here (lower prem/upper champ) but now his reputation is in tatters. compared to PH who has waited a wee bitty and managed to get a decent gig.

stokearab
05-10-2017, 02:41 PM
I'm not so sure as everyone else on here that it's a good appointment for them. Not that impressed myself.
Yes he has experience etc but is believed to be completely uninspiring in areas like motivation and man management. I think he might struggle there.
In saying that, if we were to up as champions and say Killie came down, he'd have a decent shout at getting Falkiirk up next season.

Oor Wullie
07-10-2017, 11:54 PM
you're blethering sh.ite it will be a long
time before you're heap o ****e come up .
say no more.

Basher Bloggs
08-10-2017, 08:28 AM
you're blethering sh.ite it will be a long
time before you're heap o ****e come up .
say no more.

The best bit Wullie is when the expectaations rise and the bullet arrives to put them to rest.
The Doon Derby was braw as was the Hamilton play off.
Did you watch Alba yesterday Wull?....Tee Hee

offshore_arab83
08-10-2017, 11:08 AM
The best bit Wullie is when the expectaations rise and the bullet arrives to put them to rest.
The Doon Derby was braw as was the Hamilton play off.
Did you watch Alba yesterday Wull?....Tee Hee Ken whit wis braw, lifting twa scottish cups, something you chunts have never and will never see. That wis braw...