PDA

View Full Version : Winning's not good...

SmedDUm
05-10-2017, 11:53 AM
...for activity on here.
It's like a morgue.
All the moaners have phucked off!
C'mon lads there must be something to moan about.
I've never seen it so quiet.
Here are 10 suggestions to perk you up -
1) ST
2) RM
3) Right back
4) Tinpot Cup
5) Brown sleeves
6) Scott Fraser
7) Lack of a giraffe uptop
8) ST again
9) David Southern
10) Toshney

LSArab
05-10-2017, 12:30 PM
Winning is good. It is quiet though!

ST the worst of these...as always

Willo is our new right back.

Let’s give Ray a chance.

Brown sleeves are bad

Whitfieldarab
05-10-2017, 12:44 PM
It's quiet because we have no game on Saturday(of note). It'll pick up pre- Livingston.

TerryTheTerror
05-10-2017, 02:29 PM
It's quiet because we have no game on Saturday(of note). It'll pick up pre- Livingston.

I think this is more likely to be the reason.

shedboy71
05-10-2017, 03:09 PM
To be fair thats probably it but i did wonder myself the point smeds stated. I certainly havent been on with my usual rants of formation and Ray out etc. :D

An old shed boy
05-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Without doubt Ray’s to blame.
Totally wrong footed us doom and gloom merchants by getting it right on Saturday.

shedboy71
05-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Without doubt Ray’s to blame.
Totally wrong footed us doom and gloom merchants by getting it right on Saturday.

XD agreed is there no end to his incompetence

USArab
05-10-2017, 05:13 PM
...for activity on here.
It's like a morgue.
1) ST
2) RM
3) Right back
4) Tinpot Cup
5) Brown sleeves
6) Scott Fraser
8) ST again
9) David Southern
10) Toshney

Ha ha, I nearly reposted my Delia’s “where are you” quote from SackNamara’s days!

Fairly typical of the board these days, some prefer to moan and groan rather than get excited about a little bit of optimism on the park!

stokearab
05-10-2017, 05:53 PM
There's not many talking points in regard to team or results or other stuff happening. It'll pick up again soon though with a match on Saturday

Sutherland Arab
05-10-2017, 06:19 PM
It's quiet because we're quietly confident.
Personally I find it easier to come on here to rant about what's wrong with the club.
Don't want to post too much how well we are doing in case of jinxing it.

stokearab
05-10-2017, 07:43 PM
It's quiet because we're quietly confident.
Personally I find it easier to come on here to rant about what's wrong with the club.
Don't want to post too much how well we are doing in case of jinxing it.

Good assessment,

Maybe Gunboat will be on later with updates from the bedsit B)

shedboy71
05-10-2017, 08:02 PM
On other news i have something to moan about. Watching Scotland for first time in a long while. 4231 doesnt seem to work for them either whod have thought :O

shedboy71
05-10-2017, 08:11 PM
oh 442 looks to work - meh!!

stokearab
05-10-2017, 08:44 PM
oh 442 looks to work - meh!!

Stirring performance, despite Forrest being f ucking hopeless and Smith invisible, but a great 3 points. Never say die attitude, all credit to wee ginger moaning puss :heart:

stokearab
05-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Stirring performance, despite Forrest being f ucking hopeless and Smith invisible, but a great 3 points. Never say die attitude, all credit to wee ginger moaning puss :heart:

*Phillips invisible

Chick A Saw
05-10-2017, 09:02 PM
1) ST - New buyer please!
2) RM - Not tempting fate!
3) Right back - Toshney better in midfield, Murdoch brought in for midfield and Flood spent his career in midfield!
4) Tinpot Cup - Dont want to win it this year but i will follow my team as far as they get!
5) Brown sleeves - No fussed.
6) Scott Fraser - Most frustrating player at the club. Cant see a place for him in the current team which may help his foot long term.
7) Lack of a giraffe uptop - N'Koyi and Piggot are big enough as target men when they come good, but are they needed?
8) ST again - News will tell us whats happening.
9) David Southern - Waste of a good wage
10) Toshney - Better in midfield but we now have Fyvie and Briels who are a level or 2 better!

TerryTheTerror
06-10-2017, 07:55 AM
6) Scott Fraser - Most frustrating player at the club. Cant see a place for him in the current team which may help his foot long term.

I agree but my frustration is reducing as it's clear as day that we are without him in the team. Same was true last season, we were at our best when he was injured. Sad but true.

offshore_arab83
06-10-2017, 07:56 AM
...for activity on here.
It's like a morgue.
1) ST
2) RM
3) Right back
4) Tinpot Cup
5) Brown sleeves
6) Scott Fraser
8) ST again
9) David Southern
10) Toshney

Nothing to moan about juts now, past two perfomances and results have been a sh1t load better than the dross the past 18 months so long may it continue...

ST and co are all still a proper chunts though :)

RAM1971
06-10-2017, 08:51 AM
One swallow doesn't make a summer. It is a welcome hope of things to come. Best judge the season by the presence of a flock (of good performances).