PDA

View Full Version : The players at Dens

Basher Bloggs
08-10-2017, 08:21 AM
Just mulling over in my mind our present pool of players.Looking very good indeedy.
Some excellent young players-the youngest team in Britain i hear-and a good mix of sound more senior players .
When the likes of Meekings Jules Jon and Allan get going we will have a super squad.
Its great to be a Dee O:)

Deeranged
08-10-2017, 08:36 AM
When the likes of Meekings Jules Jon and Allan get going we will have a super squad.

When and if.....

Basher Bloggs
08-10-2017, 10:06 AM
When and if.....

The Spanish player looks real class.
Wonder when he will figure?

ABERFELDYDEE
08-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Hmm
im not as confident about the quality of the players and theres a huge difference between promising youngsters and fully fledged players that may command a fee
Saying that,if you have good prospects youve got half a chance
No like the pish across the road
That conveyor belt must be broken ;D

Basher Bloggs
08-10-2017, 11:32 AM
Hmm
im not as confident about the quality of the players and theres a huge difference between promising youngsters and fully fledged players that may command a fee
Saying that,if you have good prospects youve got half a chance
No like the pish across the road
That conveyor belt must be broken ;D

The Spanish guy Jon is a top player.It would be good to get him tied up for a year or so before he is tapped .
Too good for the SPFL.

ABERFELDYDEE
08-10-2017, 12:38 PM
The Spanish guy Jon is a top player.It would be good to get him tied up for a year or so before he is tapped .
Too good for the SPFL.

Hows no one else been in for him and why did we just sign him to january if hes as good as you say

Deeranged
08-10-2017, 01:54 PM
Hows no one else been in for him and why did we just sign him to january if hes as good as you say

The way I see it is he's not good enough to get a game ahead of Kevin Holt so although he may be decent he can't be any better than typical Scottish Premiership standard.

jdfc
08-10-2017, 08:15 PM
Heard he's getting his life back on track, had a bit of a habit, everyone needs a second chance

Basher Bloggs
09-10-2017, 07:19 AM
Heard he's getting his life back on track, had a bit of a habit, everyone needs a second chance

Youre right jdfc.Peoples lives change for many reasons .The important thing to us is that he has ended up in Dundee .
If he plays as he can we will have a top player on our hands.He is composed skillfull quick, passes the ball reads a game good in the air and tough as nails.Has his head up and looks to play.He is a very good player.My fear is that he will be snapped up by a Celtic or similar once word gets about.