PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and gents

Newcy Wolf
14-10-2017, 10:00 PM
It's been good to lock horns with a decent rival this evening. A local rival that has a proud history, not a little toe rag of a club that won a couple of cups in the sixties.

The best of luck for the rest of the season.

TheDing
14-10-2017, 10:49 PM
It's been good to lock horns with a decent rival this evening. A local rival that has a proud history, not a little toe rag of a club that won a couple of cups in the sixties.

What will live with me today is when the Southbank started singing there's only 1 Carl Ikeme and the Villa joined in for that my friends you earn my undying respect without mentioning the applause each group of fans gave each other

Evewolf65
14-10-2017, 11:17 PM
What will live with me today is when the Southbank started singing there's only 1 Carl Ikeme and the Villa joined in for that my friends you earn my undying respect without mentioning the applause each group of fans gave each other

Oh behave yerself try travelling home with the tw@ts!

TheDing
15-10-2017, 12:29 AM
Oh behave yerself try travelling home with the tw@ts!

Try living with them around you day in day out! �� I can't wait till my Sunday dinnertime drink ��������

bongosdad
15-10-2017, 01:11 AM
Wolves deserved the win. We didn't do enough going forward to deserve anything.

freer
15-10-2017, 05:40 AM

Is this quote of Steve “Bruse” purely coincidental or another example of your kindred thought process

Bruse stated he hadn't watched Wolves live though added he’d watched recordings of past performances ( these must have under Stan Cullis?) he gave me the opinion he hadn't a clue as to how Wolves set up their team

No its back to the drawing board – or perhaps that nice Portuguese chap could give him some advise on how to wrestle the incentive back when under the Kosh

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/shocked/phone-shock-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

Just saying loike !

stateside
15-10-2017, 02:52 PM
We went forward? I must have missed that.

bbvilla
16-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Bruse!! Freer, leave poor old Bongy alone. 😉😉

Puddleduck
17-10-2017, 01:30 PM

Can I inform you there is no such thing in football as a toe rag club. All of England's 92 and more are fine institutions supported by millions around the world. There are however many toe rag football fans who consider using forums such as this to peddle their petty hatreds.
Or to put it in language I think you might better understand "Do one"

yubbywelch
17-10-2017, 10:26 PM
Interesting come out swinging first post (love thy name) Puddleduck

stateside
18-10-2017, 01:54 AM
Well, Newcy is not a toe rag fan and if that is what you're suggesting you might want to take your little war to yours or his board, mate.

samhubball
18-10-2017, 07:37 AM
Do people actually have specific rags for their toes? I've always found a sponge or loofer to be quite effective. However, if I am missing out please let me know and I'll have a look on Amazon

Newcy Wolf
18-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Do people actually have specific rags for their toes? I've always found a sponge or loofer to be quite effective. However, if I am missing out please let me know and I'll have a look on Amazon

Good question.

If I'm having a bath I'll use a sponge but I tend to leave my toes alone if I have a shower. Weird stuff, eh?

Never used a rag for my toes though, nothing specific anyway.

This could turn into a groundbreaking thread :)

yubbywelch
18-10-2017, 08:31 PM
ground breaking when someone trys to clean their toes in the shower and falls over