PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I've mentioned it afore

Returnofrros
15-10-2017, 07:06 PM
That I dinnae like the dabs but em actually feeling sorry for the small minority of sane ones on dab mad.

Some of the the delusional majority are way aff the end of the delusional scale.

jdfc
15-10-2017, 08:05 PM
Luckily their chairman is one of them

billymorgan
15-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Things must be really really grim for some DABS as one of them wants McKinnon sacked and Jocky Scott appointed and he is serious :O

Returnofrros
15-10-2017, 08:52 PM
Don't think jocky has managed at a high enough level for one of them.

Think it will be moyes or Strachan or Alex Ferguson who will be there next manager.

Top 5 club ye Ken.

_JohnGotti_
15-10-2017, 09:12 PM
my new fav is DAB Plumber cos when he appears ye ken its good news
I do miss Tommy though

Returnofrros
16-10-2017, 05:21 PM
my new fav is DAB Plumber cos when he appears ye ken its good news
I do miss Tommy though

Aye strange he disappeared just afore the Doon derby.

Maybe klopp wud fancy dab job.

Sideways step.😁

DUAS
16-10-2017, 05:44 PM
That I dinnae like the dabs but em actually feeling sorry for the small minority of sane ones on dab mad.

Some of the the delusional majority are way aff the end of the delusional scale.

RORROS,

Nae danger. **** the lot of them, sooner they die the better.

Where are all the posters from yesteryear on DAB Mad? Deserted their team in their hour of need, Sid James threw a tantrum for not getting Bombay mix in the Harry Potter lounge binned his team, Magic Mushy aka Vera Duckworth and B Laws sna off a dyke those two never going back. Baz 83 in his pish stained chinos tells people he is still banned when he isn’t.

Least Tugboat just gets pished and backs ST wonder if his bairn still has Goodwillie on the back of her shirt?

GDSDAD

jdfc
16-10-2017, 05:51 PM
RORROS,

Where are all the posters from yesteryear on DAB Mad? Deserted their team in their hour of need, Sid James threw a tantrum for not getting Bombay mix in the Harry Potter lounge binned his team, Magic Mushy aka Vera Duckworth and B Laws sna off a dyke those two never going back. Baz 83 in his pish stained chinos tells people he is still banned when he isn’t.

Least Tugboat just gets pished and backs ST wonder if his bairn still has Goodwillie on the back of her shirt?

GDSDAD

Love it, 100% true as well

billymorgan
16-10-2017, 06:22 PM
RORROS,

GDSDAD

XD

Whatever happened to thon 4js Ersehole ? He used to be quite vocal too XD

Returnofrros
16-10-2017, 06:39 PM
RORROS,

GDSDAD

Oh god yes I want them to die and that's gonna happen one way or another and there's a few on dab mad slowly realising that but I do pity the few that realise they are not world famous and are banging there head aff a brick wall.

I want a few mair shedkas and Tommy doons and less of the plumbers an that that Ken.

The kick in the balls is much sairer when your looking the other way.

_JohnGotti_
16-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Aye strange he disappeared just afore the Doon derby.

Maybe klopp wud fancy dab job.

Sideways step.��

Ever so slightly, will wait till the morn ��

_JohnGotti_
16-10-2017, 09:12 PM
RORROS,

GDSDAD

It’s filled wi match avoiders and no going backers and it’s phucking magic