PDA

View Full Version : They're not coping well are they?

troodee1893
18-10-2017, 12:14 PM
Look at this thread from DAB mad.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38204518

Pleasing in the extreme.

billymorgan
18-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Look at this thread from DAB mad.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38204518

Pleasing in the extreme.

What is it with that dick Ram on that thread calling folk middle eastern sanitary technician or fair city middle eastern subject ..etc ?
Phucks that all about ?
Is that supposed to be funny or something ? :?
Maybe it's a hoot in the deepest chicken infested bogs of Friockham,Angus and the Shires ..possibly?

The Hoot for us Dees is seeing the depression and the final realisation seeping into the tiny brains of the dirty doon dabs that they are phucked. Nice ! XD

Returnofrros
18-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Played with a dab at the golf today who when he was a regular at thompson towers was a particularly obnoxious smug **** when it came to all things dee/dab.

His utter misery at where Dundee United are and (his words) where we are heading gave me such contentedness as we wandered round.

He ain't going back till "we are competently run and in the correct division"

Since they finished 12th then 3rd I thought they were in the correct division but what the **** do I know.

billymorgan
18-10-2017, 03:57 PM
Played with a dab at the golf today who when he was a regular at thompson towers was a particularly obnoxious smug **** when it came to all things dee/dab.

His utter misery at where Dundee United are and (his words) where we are heading gave me such contentedness as we wandered round.

He ain't going back till "we are competently run and in the correct division"

Since they finished 12th then 3rd I thought they were in the correct division but what the **** do I know.

Here's the thing re Thompson :
I think he is running them the best that he can. In previous years his family lent them doe to keep them in a false position.
How he has kept them from plunging into Administration is amazing since scooping back the loans from player sales..IMO.
Ok he has had to put the ground,the training pitch,the club shop up as security for financial help,to push their promotion bid this season in which their budget is the biggest by far in that Division and yet they remain ungrateful ?
He is only trying to appease their support,who called for top quality players at Tannadice and is paying them a pretty penny for their services. And he reacted to their fans demands when appointing Ray McKinnon who the majority wanted as their manager.
So he is giving them want they want..what more do they want ? :)

Deeranged
18-10-2017, 05:46 PM
I don't understand the problem as the OP states

'we seem clueless as to how to get back to our proper place in Scottish Football'

whilst I think they're making a fantastic fist of going right back to where they belong.

parcbara
18-10-2017, 08:38 PM
They are back where they belong. After all the smug crap of the past years, it would be great if they stayed there for another fifty years

Mudskipper
18-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Here's the thing re Thompson :
I think he is running them the best that he can. In previous years his family lent them doe to keep them in a false position.
How he has kept them from plunging into Administration is amazing since scooping back the loans from player sales..IMO.
Ok he has had to put the ground,the training pitch,the club shop up as security for financial help,to push their promotion bid this season in which their budget is the biggest by far in that Division and yet they remain ungrateful ?
He is only trying to appease their support,who called for top quality players at Tannadice and is paying them a pretty penny for their

services. And he reacted to their fans demands when appointing Ray McKinnon who the majority wanted as their manager.
So he is giving them want they want..what more do they want ? :)

I just don't think Thomson is a football fan ,his old man clearly was and fair do's he backed them financially but jnr is a wee spoilt laddie fed up of his toy that was left to him ,remember him sitting with the dab faithful in the early days no danger he could do that now.

The Speirs model club is imploding and it's being driven by the very person who should be doing the exact opposite...loving it every day keep up the good work Thomson.....

billymorgan
18-10-2017, 08:52 PM
I just don't think Thomson is a football fan ,his old man clearly was and fair do's he backed them financially but jnr is a wee spoilt laddie fed up of his toy that was left to him ,remember him sitting with the dab faithful in the early days no danger he could do that now.

The Speirs model club is imploding and it's being driven by the very person who should be doing the exact opposite...loving it every day keep up the good work Thomson.....

Of course I was being sarcastic in my post :D

Mudskipper
18-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Of course I was being sarcastic in my post :D

Yeh got yeh chief....but it could have been deadly serious also ,thats she the beauty of the dabs at the moment ,serious,sarcastic or ripping the pish ,the outcomes gonna be the same....;D

parcbara
19-10-2017, 07:47 AM
Can't even see admin being an escape for them due to the soft loans and securities. Shame. Well run club my arse, as Mr Royle would say. Long may they suffer.

Its Basher
19-10-2017, 08:40 AM
There are some cracking threads on the dab board.
The one about the future of the Dee is the best ive seen for years.
Bully hit the nail on the head.O:)

Dee_Dee
19-10-2017, 11:17 AM
OYF 😀 that thread is superb!
They are no very good at predictions.

The self satisfied smugness is fairly dripping off that thread.

Totally no self awareness that their own team was only propped up in a false position by more and more loans from MMJ (which he always told them in the press were loans).
When he had the ‘cheek’ to recoup his own money from player sales they start to get on his back.

A more deserving of misery bunch of wretches has never walked the earth.
SD, D

DDYB

Returnofrros
19-10-2017, 11:43 AM
OYF 😀 that thread is superb!
They are no very good at predictions.

The self satisfied smugness is fairly dripping off that thread.

Totally no self awareness that their own team was only propped up in a false position by more and more loans from MMJ (which he always told them in the press were loans).
When he had the ‘cheek’ to recoup his own money from player sales they start to get on his back.

A more deserving of misery bunch of wretches has never walked the earth.
SD, D

DDYB

This is it exactly for me.

I know your not supposed to criticise saint Eddie but it was him that has led Utd Doon the path to potential ruin his laddie followed the same model until the light bulb we are one relegation away from disaster moment.

If they had of been relegated in 2005 the whole lot would have crumbled much much earlier.

They need somebody to chuck big dosh at it now with almost zero percent chance of recouping it. Not many Jack walker figures out there but mibbe one or two with big enough egos that need telt what wonderful dabs they are.

It took dfc fans a wee while to realise nobody gives a flying **** about your troubles in FACT having read everything there is to read on admin 2 most clubs are quite gleeful that your ****ed including very near neighbours, so have it right back at you.

If they get back they get back through hard work and a bit of luck.....if they don't.....nae loss.

Taintedice
19-10-2017, 04:35 PM
There are 3 clubs in the Premiership who won't ever be relegated through normal means, and they ain't ever been one of them. The whole 'journey back to where we belong' nonsense reminds me of another set of fans, circa-2012, who wouldn't face up to reality either. And still won't

Oor Wullie
19-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Can think of 2 who's the 3rd one.

Taintedice
19-10-2017, 05:32 PM
tims, sheep and sevcohuns are not going to be relegated any time soon. if united come up, they will always be at risk of going back down, same as everyone else

_JohnGotti_
19-10-2017, 09:52 PM
If they don’t get promoted Nae merger but a takeover
They are bricking it and it’s phucking magic
Nae showtunes at the Nou Campy mind if ya want to be part oh the only show in toon

billymorgan
19-10-2017, 10:54 PM
If they don’t get promoted Nae merger but a takeover
They are bricking it and it’s phucking magic
Nae showtunes at the Nou Campy mind if ya want to be part oh the only show in toon

It's amazing how quickly things have flipped in the last couple of years to their natural order. And we have got to recognise the fantastic contributions by Dab Directors, Mr Bennett for his help when we were on our knees and of course MMJ the Dabs destroyer. XD
Lovin it :) :heart: