PDA

View Full Version : Moussa

jdfc
21-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Hope to never see him in dark blue again, we are a couple of players away from a decent team, need a proven goal scorer, and odea dropped to the bench

_JohnGotti_
21-10-2017, 04:32 PM
A phucking howler m8 adding to Bain’s earlier one
Raging

parcbara
21-10-2017, 04:40 PM
Moussa is a puddin in front of goal. Shown up in the SPL. That is probably why he was available.

Taintedice
21-10-2017, 04:52 PM
McCann 100% to blame for that today, Haber sitting in the stand? GTF

_JohnGotti_
21-10-2017, 05:00 PM
I didn’t think he was fit

Taintedice
21-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Played during the week? Worth 20 minutes at least. But nope, get him in the stand.

DerryRhumba72
21-10-2017, 07:30 PM
An utterly astonishing miss today from Moussa, just after they'd equalised too so likely would have finished them.

Phucking hopeless 'footballer' IMO.

billymorgan
21-10-2017, 07:38 PM
An utterly astonishing miss today from Moussa, just after they'd equalised too so likely would have finished them.

Phucking hopeless 'footballer' IMO.

Couldn't believe McCann kept the useless c*nt on so long. He can't jump,can't control the Ba,****e in the tackle...absolutely pish !

DerryRhumba72
21-10-2017, 07:59 PM
Couldn't believe McCann kept the useless c*nt on so long. He can't jump,can't control the Ba,****e in the tackle...absolutely pish !

Totally agree, Partick CH's completely dominated him today and he's a big laddie.

In fairness to McCann, he's got most of his signings pretty much spot-on, but Moussa is a phucking diddy of the highest order.

Haber back asap please.

Returnofrros
21-10-2017, 08:06 PM
Haber only plays when he fancies it which isn't often.

And I can't recall him having a good game away from home.

DerryRhumba72
21-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Haber only plays when he fancies it which isn't often.

And I can't recall him having a good game away from home.

A player who "only plays when he fancies it" is preferable to a player like Moussa, who seems to fancy it every week, but is still phucking pish.

Haber was excellent at both Motherwell and Killie at the end of last season - 2 away results which were instrumental in keeping us in the SPL.

Returnofrros
21-10-2017, 08:58 PM
A player who "only plays when he fancies it" is preferable to a player like Moussa, who seems to fancy it every week, but is still phucking pish.

Haber was excellent at both Motherwell and Killie at the end of last season - 2 away results which were instrumental in keeping us in the SPL.

Disagree with that.

No time for non tryers.

Rory Lou wasn't trying towards the end of his spell at dens and the big black guy at the back was also a non truer.

Haber will get his shot again though and play the odd game in five before getting injured again.

No for me.

DerryRhumba72
21-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Disagree with that.

No time for non tryers.

Rory Lou wasn't trying towards the end of his spell at dens and the big black guy at the back was also a non truer.

Haber will get his shot again though and play the odd game in five before getting injured again.

No for me.

So you're accepting that Haber has played well away from home? Great stuff, that sorts that one out.

No one has any time for players who don't try, but Haber is the only other option if we're looking for a target-man. It's only your opinion that he doesn't try, I personally think it's pish, but nonetheless until we have another option, he's a far better proposition than Moussa, who's repeatedly proved that he's phucking sh!te.

Returnofrros
21-10-2017, 09:20 PM
No.

Obviously you do.

No he hasn't.

DerryRhumba72
21-10-2017, 09:30 PM
No.

Obviously you do.

No he hasn't.

Yes you have.

No I don't.

Yes he has. Repeatedly.

Returnofrros
21-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Yes you have.

No I don't.

Yes he has. Repeatedly.

No I havnae, honest.

Yes you do.

No he's missed a few chances but hey ho Haber just goes missing.

What I will accept though is Haber will probably be in the team on weds and will probably miss a couple of chances.

If he's in though I hope he scores a hat trick and I'll cheer louder than you.😁

Not the answer though.

DerryRhumba72
21-10-2017, 09:54 PM
No I havnae, honest.

Yes you do.

No he's missed a few chances but hey ho Haber just goes missing.

What I will accept though is Haber will probably be in the team on weds and will probably miss a couple of chances.

If he's in though I hope he scores a hat trick and I'll cheer louder than you.😁

Not the answer though.

Even though he played well and scored 3 goals in 2 away victories, which were pivotal to our survival last season? Stop being silly.

No I don't.

Moussa hasn't just "missed a few chances", he's phucking hopeless in every aspect of the game. If we're talking missed chances though, today's would actually be funny if it wasn't so tragic - he's inside the 6 yard box with the entire goal to hit and somehow manages not to score. I'm assuming you weren't there, but wait til you see it, it really is phucking astonishing.

At least we agree on one thing though - Haber's not the answer. He's the best we've got at the moment though, by a mile.

Taintedice
21-10-2017, 11:37 PM
Disagree with that.

No time for non tryers.

No for me.You are mental. Correct?