PDA

View Full Version : Game V FUlham

appac
22-10-2017, 05:31 PM
It was nice to have a visiting team who played football yesterday after the previous home game against Bolton who are totally anti football, if it moved they kicked it up in the air, yesterday’s game was played in horrible conditions with gusts of wind and driving rain and a referee who was a cut above all other refs we have had this season, no rash yellow cards just pulled players from both sides to one side made his point and left them in no doubt that the next time it would be a card or worse, the 2nd half was just going from end to end 2-1 could have been 2-2 then 2-1 could have been 3-1 two top class saves from both keepers, Special mention to the machine that is Albert Adohma he was head and shoulders above yesterday, and Boro fans thought they had mugged us off getting adama in exchange B)

bbvilla
23-10-2017, 07:54 AM
Spot on Apps, a game of football at VP! Best yet from Villa for me against genuine contenders who attacked in waves the whole game. Pluses: Bruce has got the back 5 to be tough to break down; Adomah / Conor improving all the time; Kenan so strong. And Whelan is far better than Mr sideways Westwood (has he actually played for Burnley?) However, could we perhaps go into the last quarter maybe 2 goals up 1 day and not have to back against the wall defend like headless chickens? Verdict: 7/10

bongosdad
23-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the comments. I didn't get to watch the game so relying on the YouTube clips.
We seem to have installed a winning mentality back to vp. Players like JT I'm sure is having a huge impact. We're able to bounce back after a loss and we're still one win away from overtaking Cardiff. Kodjia will hit form

TrianonDave
23-10-2017, 04:31 PM
Bongo, you really need to get to VP and stop relying on snipits from the Net. I can see the attraction with YT I watch it more than terrestrial TV but there's nothing like being there! ! Go on get yourself down over Xmas. Wales ain't that far away or did you move to Spain?

stateside
23-10-2017, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the comments. I didn't get to watch the game so relying on the YouTube clips.
We seem to have installed a winning mentality back to vp. Players like JT I'm sure is having a huge impact. We're able to bounce back after a loss and we're still one win away from overtaking Cardiff. Kodjia will hit form

Don't forget Gabby Bong!!!

Sorry, I didn't mean to edit your post. I thought I was quoting it. I put it back the way it was.