PDA

View Full Version : Dabs Replacement Gaffer

billymorgan
23-10-2017, 11:28 AM
Some media outlets saying it's gonna be Yogi Hughes. If so ,I hope he does the same job that he done at his last appointment
If he is appointed it has the same feel as Mixu the Clusterphuck,when he took over XD

jdfc
23-10-2017, 12:33 PM
I just want the most expensive one, you can polish a turd,

Returnofrros
23-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Wouldn't mind being fly on the wall when Granville tells Hughes they are in admin in April and he has to take wage cut.

His robust management style has worked to a degree in places but flopped spectacularly at Raith.

Its Basher
23-10-2017, 02:27 PM
I just want the most expensive one, you can polish a turd,

It is a complete shambles.R.M. has a family and his position is being dragged through the media mud.
What can he say to the on going speculation about his position?
Thomson is incapable of running a club.Cant even make a managerial change without hitting a brick wall.
I hope R.M. has something to saay after this is over.
It stinks.Its a complete shambles

Charlie arab
23-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Basher you seem to be getting in an affy state about this, is Ray a mate of yours?
Noticed the pundit was blaming the ref for your loss to the jags, think the pressure of a relegation battle is starting to get to him😉

billymorgan
23-10-2017, 03:42 PM
Basher you seem to be getting in an affy state about this, is Ray a mate of yours?
Noticed the pundit was blaming the ref for your loss to the jags, think the pressure of a relegation battle is starting to get to him��

Every season is a relegation battle for around 10 clubs in the big league? Surely tae phuck you should know this ?
This season won't be different neither will next etc..
It's like the Diddy 1 league,every season it's a battle to get out of it.Surely you should know that too :)

Anyhoo , how is MMJ paying for McKinnons pay off ? He has begged and borrowed and put all the dabs assets up for loans to employ Ray and yer current squad of Shlte , any idea Chick ? What lucky Guy is gonna land the gaffers position in your view at the poisoned chalice dome ? XD

_JohnGotti_
23-10-2017, 05:27 PM
ehm hearing MMJ has been turned DOON by Timmy Mallett,doesnt want it to blemish his illustrious career

jdfc
23-10-2017, 06:33 PM
MMJ is having problems freeing up cash to come to an agreement with sir ray, I have this from someone who is a bit player of the backroom staff there, I have no reason to doubt him

_JohnGotti_
23-10-2017, 06:36 PM
MMJ is having problems freeing up cash to come to an agreement with sir ray, I have this from someone who is a bit player of the backroom staff there, I have no reason to doubt him

j wha's yer source :)

_JohnGotti_
23-10-2017, 06:42 PM
SEAN DILLON bad enough Willow Fekin Flood as caretaker that has surely got to be a joke

oh dinnae,meh sides couldnae cope

jdfc
23-10-2017, 06:51 PM
j wha's yer source :)

No saying, might jeopardise my chances of a few stories once the pay offs come ;D

jdfc
23-10-2017, 06:52 PM
SEAN DILLON bad enough Willow Fekin Flood as caretaker that has surely got to be a joke

oh dinnae,meh sides couldnae cope

Hope he’s there for a while, he’ll keep picking himself

billymorgan
23-10-2017, 06:58 PM
Watched Willows contribution to Caleys first goal today. OYF :O
Flood player - Manager,phuckin Brilliant XD