_JohnGotti_
23-10-2017, 05:29 PM
jakie
Mad Mixu
The Great Raymundo

Returnofrros
23-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Tough, very tough.

A six month huff v what's the ****ing point v Dumbartons puppet.

Em gonna go mad mixu, hard as **** mad mixu. Bring the puffing muncher back.

Biffo_the_Bear
23-10-2017, 06:04 PM
That's a tough ane John but got to be mixu for me just for the
entertainment of his antics on the touchline to his after match interviews
when they were robbed every gemme but still went DOON

billymorgan
23-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Read earlier one Dab blamed the lugmeister for the mess they are in XD
I personally blame the late great Mr Motherwell. He splurged the dough,left right and centre to try and emulate and get one over on McLean,and only achieved moderate success under Levein,after going through a host of useless c*nts.
Only problem was he never used his own money,but the banks,and Young MMJ was left with Millions of pounds of debt,when he took charge.
So MMJ had to try and get them on a better financial footing,and set out to clear his auld mans mess up. But do their c*nto fans appreciate it ? Do they phuck,and pile pressure on him to hire and fire.
Young MMJ says phuck it,my family want Oor dough back and takes out of transfer fees,leaving them phucked. MMJ will forever be a mild hero of mine. So I have to say he is the best. ( managerial wise it has to be Jackie. His getting a drop on the transfer fees was majestic ) XD

_JohnGotti_
23-10-2017, 06:24 PM
aye prolly the fat Finn fir me
the state oh that, last gasp winners erm no

_JohnGotti_
23-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Read earlier one Dab blamed the lugmeister for the mess they are in XD
I personally blame the late great Mr Motherwell. He splurged the dough,left right and centre to try and emulate and get one over on McLean,and only achieved moderate success under Levein,after going through a host of useless c*nts.
Only problem was he never used his own money,but the banks,and Young MMJ was left with Millions of pounds of debt,when he took charge.
So MMJ had to try and get them on a better financial footing,and set out to clear his auld mans mess up. But do their c*nto fans appreciate it ? Do they phuck,and pile pressure on him to hire and fire.
Young MMJ says phuck it,my family want Oor dough back and takes out of transfer fees,leaving them phucked. MMJ will forever be a mild hero of mine. So I have to say he is the best. ( managerial wise it has to be Jackie. His getting a drop on the transfer fees was majestic ) XD

yer right Billy he of the You can change your wife, your house, your car, but you can never change your team led the way

jdfc
23-10-2017, 06:28 PM
aye prolly the fat Finn fir me
the state oh that, last gasp winners erm no

El fatty tattie for me, took them down, I’ll always thank him for that, but dumb and dumber run him close

Mudskipper
23-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Mixu by a mile ,if they had made a good appointment at the time I thought they might have stayed up but hey ho..!!!

Jackie boy for starting the ball rolling ,clearly gave zero fcucks about them in the end ,he was in a win win situation ,get punted I'll have the compo,turn it around and get a cut of player sales ,boys a fecking genius makes Trump look bang average at business deals.

Raymundo ,miles out his depth was sinking from the start ,why they kept him after the playoffs lord knows.....glad they did though.

Next appointment is critical for them but you know MMJ will go cheap that's what he does ,spunked a ton of money on players though that will be on a decent wedge.....