PDA

View Full Version : Club shop broken into - look out for cheap goods

Old_pie
23-10-2017, 05:40 PM
AH has tweeted that stuff has been stolen from the club shop and to report any stuff being sold off cheaply at markets etc.

He also says they now have CCTV!!

seriouspie
23-10-2017, 05:51 PM
AH has tweeted that stuff has been stolen from the club shop and to report any stuff being sold off cheaply at markets etc.

I'll check the old Newark cattle market on Wednesday en route to Waitrose.

tarquinbeech
24-10-2017, 01:11 AM
Yates, Grant and Collin t-shirts will be at a 20% discount, on a flea-market near you......Stead t-shirts will be at a giveaway price, probably free.....that's how you know that you've caught your man......if it's Big AL, .......tell him you're not going to dob him in............. unless you get a free season ticket......to Ilkeston Town!!

PedroTheFisherman66
28-10-2017, 04:09 AM

There must be a spate of burglaries going on in this area.
Rumour has it that the Forest Trophy cabinet got broken into last week, however they came away empty handed !!!!

navypie
28-10-2017, 08:46 AM
Rumour has it that the Forest Trophy cabinet got broken into last week, however they came away empty handed !!!!

Whilst I hate to say it, I think they have bragging rights over us .

pedrolane
28-10-2017, 05:20 PM
Oh no this is terrible news. I hope they didn't steal any old relics like Lynn Lawson. I'm sure I spotted her there today....

nottscol
28-10-2017, 08:54 PM
The same gang are reported to have also broken into the musical instrument shop in the Victoria Centre. Apparently they got away with the lute!

dam617
28-10-2017, 09:10 PM
No no no, the proper version of this is;

Police are investigating a break- in after someone stole the entire contents of Notts Country's trophy room.
They are looking for a man with a black and white carpet.

Eyethangyou.

Big Bob
29-10-2017, 02:45 PM
I heard they stole all our cups. The can**** staff are furious

chedozie
29-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Does anyone know if the play off final trophy was ever found?

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
29-10-2017, 04:50 PM
As a collector of Notts Memorabilia I’ve been looking for these at sports auctions nationwide for quite a few years now, if I ever did get my hands on them they would be rightly returned and displayed at the club in tribute to the great Derek Pavis.
I honestly believe it is only a matter of time till they show up for sale somewhere !

BanjoPie
29-10-2017, 06:59 PM

"I think you must be thinking of Notts trophy cabinet"

Elite_Pie
29-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Does anyone know if the play off final trophy was ever found?

You might have to explain the term "Play-off final" to dam617, as his club are only familiar with the term "Play-off humiliation".

Where are you sitting at Wembley?

SwalePie
29-10-2017, 07:42 PM
You might have to explain the term "Play-off final" to dam617, as his club are only familiar with the term "Play-off humiliation".

Where are you sitting at Wembley?

Excellent :)