PDA

View Full Version : Crying out....

Mudskipper
25-10-2017, 08:55 PM
For a goalscorer ....simples...!!!! Was never really confident tonight tbh would have taken a draw before kickoff.

Moussa is nah..!!! not for me I'm afraid keeps getting a start though but needs dropped to get some goals and confidence in the under 20's or something even then he just doesn't cut it.

parcbara
25-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Crying out. Never looked like scoring tonight. Second half some lovely passing but nothing beyond their 18 yard box. One Haber header late on.

_JohnGotti_
25-10-2017, 09:02 PM
Nae getting away fae that, it was brutal

num1adi
25-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Nae getting away fae that, it was brutal
1st half was horrendous, made Motherwell look like Barcelona

Returnofrros
25-10-2017, 09:24 PM
Horrible game, terrible ref and poor performance.

Looking a bit ropey at the moment but what do you do, just gotta pick ourselves up and be a lot more streetwise against Accies.

No sure what goal was disallowed for.

Apart fae moussa effort first half and Haber header late on we didn't really threaten.

Mudskipper
25-10-2017, 09:34 PM
It's at times like this I realise I took Hemmings for granted to a degree ,AJ looks the best option but none of our front line are gonna dig us out of this with 15/20 goals ,a 37 year old Kenny Miller could show them a thing or two....

Taintedice
25-10-2017, 10:31 PM
Moussa and Haber partnership, is McCann being serious. Maybe try Moussa and the groundsman on Saturday since he can't be dropped.

ABERFELDYDEE
26-10-2017, 05:34 AM
Strikers are very poor and playing those 2 together was a mistake by the manager as was playing Deacon off them as was dropping McGowan for Spence
Curran had a poor game apart from 1 run in the first half and was taken to the clleaners by the guy playing down their left who mustve got behind Curran and put in at least a dozen decent crosses
What Odea is doing at the goal is beyond me and we looked a bit more solid once he went off
Playing 3 C/Hs was a bad mistake on a really poor night for McCann
Outplayed and outthought

legendno9
26-10-2017, 06:22 AM
Agree wholeheartedly with you aberfeldydee!why isn't our vice captain getting a game and why does McCann keep tinkering with our starting line up?Holt is never a wing back either. Never gets past a player.

eric_sinclair
26-10-2017, 06:23 AM
I would change half that team.
mcgowan plays
smith plays from start
waddell for odea
spaniard for holt(holt no been that bad this season but wasna good last night and spaniard deserves a shot)
moussa... see ya
Whole tempo of the game changed when gowser and then smith came on,nae doubts we wud not have lost had these 2 started last night.
hope to god mccann isna as stubborn as hartley was,

GB72
26-10-2017, 06:52 AM
I would change half that team.
mcgowan plays
smith plays from start
waddell for odea
spaniard for holt(holt no been that bad this season but wasna good last night and spaniard deserves a shot)
moussa... see ya
Whole tempo of the game changed when gowser and then smith came on,nae doubts we wud not have lost had these 2 started last night.
hope to god mccann isna as stubborn as hartley was,

Just a thought but it probably looks like the Spanish full back isn't good enough if he hasn't played yet...

Last night was Neil Mcanns fault, bizarre team selection again, his failure to get in a decent striker in summer is coming back to haunt him...

eric_sinclair
26-10-2017, 07:14 AM
Just a thought but it probably looks like the Spanish full back isn't good enough if he hasn't played yet...

Last night was Neil Mcanns fault, bizarre team selection again, his failure to get in a decent striker in summer is coming back to haunt him...

Why on the bench tho G?

parcbara
26-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Deacon too lightweight for where he was played last night. Winger or bench in my opinion. We have to play gowzer from the start. Would agree about Holt at wing back as well. Never looked like scoring apart from two efforts, one disallowed. The Moussa effort when in on goal and the Deacon free kick were puny. We are going to struggle to keep a clean sheet, so the lack of a goal scorer will kill us.

Dee_Dee
26-10-2017, 11:54 AM
The only teams we have stopped from scoring this season are Buckie and Cowdenbeath.

Yes we are playing nice football in spells but having to score at least 2 goals per game to win is a recipe for relegation.

If we cant get a decent striker in then only alternative is to make ourselves much harder to score against.