PDA

View Full Version : FAO.. Alto.

Turfmoorspirit
26-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Seems like you are quite famous , check out the oswaldtwistle shooting thread on upthebumhole. ;D

alfinyalcabo
26-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Seems like you are quite famous , check out the oswaldtwistle shooting thread on upthebumhole. ;D

Yep,I saw that Ghosty..lol....post 66

Turfmoorspirit
26-10-2017, 10:52 PM
Yep,I saw that Ghosty..lol....post 66 Yep ! you have got the lot on that thread, stinking stan the botfly up to his old tricks and saxo the Rovers fruitcake.. :D

Altobelli
26-10-2017, 11:46 PM

I have not looked on that (slag each other off) site for at least 6 months, me famous ? its probably one or a few throwing brave childish insults at me or something to do with me, the only thing I can be famous for over there is the same as you Spirit, telling certain poster's and the editor about their backside's as that's what most of them are up.

I cannot be bothered Spirit, If I wanted to view rubbish I'd watch the Jeremy Kyle show.

Turfmoorspirit
27-10-2017, 12:11 AM
I have not looked on that (slag each other off) site for at least 6 months, me famous ? its probably one or a few throwing brave childish insults at me or something to do with me, the only thing I can be famous for over there is the same as you Spirit, telling certain poster's and the editor about their backside's as that's what most of them are up.

I cannot be bothered Spirit, If I wanted to view rubbish I'd watch the Jeremy Kyle show. Yep ! I might register just to tell them what i think, just for fun. I have a quick look now and then because those phuckos are so hillarious it gives me a little chuckle.