PDA

View Full Version : Dundee v Hamilton

billymorgan
27-10-2017, 11:50 AM
McCann must get this right tomorrow. We need the 3 points after the last 2 disappointing games. Last Saturday at Partick we blew a certain looking victory and turned it into a defeat. I felt McGowan going off changed the game. The players seemed lost. The same Wednesday v Motherwell when we started without Paul. We only started playing once he came on.
He also has to see sense and bin Moussa from the team,and I think if he is even fit bin O'Dea to the bench.
I would like to see Cammy back in the side with Waddle.
I would like to see this side.

Bain

Kerr
Waddle
Meekings
Hendry
Holt

Curran or Deacon
McGowan
Kamara

Leitch- Smith
Haber

Bench
_______

Henvey
O'Dea
Wolters
Deacon or Curran
O'Hara
Julen Ex
Vincent

I was close to sticking Henvey to n from the start instead of Leitch-Smith but maybe best start with more experience and give the young lad his league debut,later in the game.

BCram
27-10-2017, 12:15 PM
McCann must get this right tomorrow. We need the 3 points after the last 2 disappointing games. Last Saturday at Partick we blew a certain looking victory and turned it into a defeat. I felt McGowan going off changed the game. The players seemed lost. The same Wednesday v Motherwell when we started without Paul. We only started playing once he came on.
He also has to see sense and bin Moussa from the team,and I think if he is even fit bin O'Dea to the bench.

Bain

Kerr
Waddle
Meekings
Hendry
Holt

Curran or Deacon
McGowan
Kamara

Leitch- Smith
Haber

Bench
_______

Henvey
O'Dea
Wolters
Deacon or Curran
O'Hara
Julen Ex
Vincent

I was close to sticking Henvey to n from the start instead of Leitch-Smith but maybe best start with more experience and give the young lad his league debut,later in the game.

If Kerr and Holt are the wing backs I would worry after Holts performance against Motherwell. Would give him a rest and play Spence who I see doesn't make the bench for your team selection.

Agree entirely with Henvey being in the squad. when you look at our "strikers" all of them apart from El Bak have lifetime games to goal averages of about 6 games for every goal. Moult as an example was scoring at a rate of almost a goal every 3 games. and currently is over a scoring a goal every 1and a half games. EL Bak is almost 7 games per goal, yet when he was in the first division at Dunfermline he scored 30 goals in 41 games which is better than a goal every game and a half.

eric_sinclair
27-10-2017, 01:29 PM

Bain

Kerr
Waddle
Meekings
Hendry
Holt

Curran or Deacon
McGowan
Kamara

Leitch- Smith
Haber

Bench
_______

Henvey
O'Dea
Wolters
Deacon or Curran
O'Hara
Julen Ex
Vincent

i wud go with most of this but change holt for the spanish lad,who deserves a chance and play el bak in place of haber.

billymorgan
27-10-2017, 02:48 PM
If Kerr and Holt are the wing backs I would worry after Holts performance against Motherwell. Would give him a rest and play Spence who I see doesn't make the bench for your team selection.

Agree entirely with Henvey being in the squad. when you look at our "strikers" all of them apart from El Bak have lifetime games to goal averages of about 6 games for every goal. Moult as an example was scoring at a rate of almost a goal every 3 games. and currently is over a scoring a goal every 1and a half games. EL Bak is almost 7 games per goal, yet when he was in the first division at Dunfermline he scored 30 goals in 41 games which is better than a goal every game and a half.

Ok change Vincent with Spence and Julen with El Bak ;)

BCram
27-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Ok change Vincent with Spence and Julen with El Bak ;)

Not quite what I was thinking but made me smile!!:)

ABERFELDYDEE
27-10-2017, 07:00 PM
When Holt is asked to play left back in a 4 hes as good 80% of left backs in the league
its McCann using him in a 3 that hangs him out to dry
Cant see the clamour to drop/get rid of him
good solid SPL defender

Returnofrros
27-10-2017, 08:08 PM
When Holt is asked to play left back in a 4 hes as good 80% of left backs in the league
its McCann using him in a 3 that hangs him out to dry
Cant see the clamour to drop/get rid of him
good solid SPL defender

Don't think McCann is hanging him out to dry but agree Holt is solid.

Never injured and I've noticed not every wide players likes going toe to toe with him when gets a bit physical.

Taintedice
27-10-2017, 11:28 PM
McCann loses tomorrow and it's P45 time.

jdfc
28-10-2017, 08:06 AM
McCann loses tomorrow and it's P45 time.

Fehk right of you tube, you obviously watch from the armchair, the mans building a team, it’s not there yet, but it’s a dam sight better than last season

Taintedice
28-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Even if I was watching from the armchair, 4 straight defeats is unacceptable given that he has been allowed major funds to build a team. Thankfully Killie will still be below us whatever happens.

parcbara
28-10-2017, 02:46 PM
We are going to struggle to get anything out of this-with them one up

Mudskipper
28-10-2017, 03:50 PM
If your teams struggling and you have Dundee up next no worries ,fundamentally weak I just can't understand it ,remember thinking 7 points from the last 3 games would do fine.......total free fall really think we're going to need a miracle to even get a playoff...PH get tae fcuk.......oh sorry onto the next guy....

Deeranged
28-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Fehk right of you tube, you obviously watch from the armchair, the mans building a team, it’s not there yet, but it’s a dam sight better than last season

He's building **** all.

Nelms appointed him and needs to act soon or we're down.

billymorgan
28-10-2017, 04:47 PM

Tainted is 100% spot on. Surely you must agree that McCann is so far out of his depth ? We need a manager who knows what he is doing.
Look at Killie and Ross Cty. They have appointed Real managers who will keep them up.We have a pundit running our team. Phuckin joke. I blame that daft c*nt Nelms though,for appointing him.

GB72
28-10-2017, 04:59 PM
Tainted is 100% spot on. Surely you must agree that McCann is so far out of his depth ? We need a manager who knows what he is doing.
Look at Killie and Ross Cty. They have appointed Real managers who will keep them up.We have a pundit running our team. Phuckin joke. I blame that daft c*nt Nelms though,for appointing him.

Would hope he has the grace to admit its not working...sick of hearing how well we played at Parkhead, WE LOST....killie go there with experienced manager and draw as they did at ibrox...

No way Nelms will sack him, probably dont have the money too anyway...

Long winter ahead at 24 and 26 entry fee watching a team that doesnt look like scoring

Taintedice
28-10-2017, 05:26 PM
Look at Killie and Ross Cty. They have appointed Real managers who will keep them up.We have a pundit running our team. Phuckin joke. I blame that daft c*nt Nelms though,for appointing him.the bit about Killie still being bottom was wrong :(

Taintedice
28-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Fehk right of you tube, you obviously watch from the armchair, the mans building a team, it’s not there yet, but it’s a dam sight better than last seasonThe players are better so why are we bottom?

DerryRhumba72
28-10-2017, 08:38 PM

I watch from the Bobby Cox, every phucking week.

It's not "a dam sight better than last season", it's exactly the phucking same, possibly worse. He's not "building a team" either, he's phucking hopeless as a manager - 8 points out of a possible 36 backs that up.

Over to you, you tube.

Deeranged
28-10-2017, 08:48 PM
I think some people on the forum might be having Big Yellow Taxi thoughts at the moment -

'don't it always seem to go, you don't know what you've got til it's gone'

PH had a bad time last season, the football was dire and the results awful - people screamed to get him out, they got him out.

How we've move forward since then aye?

Taintedice
28-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Nelms was clueless as to how to get Jack Ross, so he went for McCann. Nelms is to blame, not the folk who wanted Hartley out. Who was on course to relegate us?

DerryRhumba72
28-10-2017, 09:05 PM
I think some people on the forum might be having Big Yellow Taxi thoughts at the moment -

'don't it always seem to go, you don't know what you've got til it's gone'

PH had a bad time last season, the football was dire and the results awful - people screamed to get him out, they got him out.

How we've move forward since then aye?

Incredibly, we haven't moved forward since the PH days - and believe me, I was delighted when we got shot of him.

What we've done is given the new manager a very decent budget to sign players - he's managed to bring in boys like Hendry and Kamara, who both look like excellent footballers.

On the other hand, he's signed Deacon, Wolters, Moussa, and a left back, who came on today and his first contribution was to completely lose his man at a free kick, which cost us a goal.

McCann's ego is enormous but he's a dreadful manager.

deecom
28-10-2017, 10:06 PM
Incredibly, we haven't moved forward since the PH days - and believe me, I was delighted when we got shot of him.

What we've done is given the new manager a very decent budget to sign players - he's managed to bring in boys like Hendry and Kamara, who both look like excellent footballers.

On the other hand, he's signed Deacon, Wolters, Moussa, and a left back, who came on today and his first contribution was to completely lose his man at a free kick, which cost us a goal.

McCann's ego is enormous but he's a dreadful manager.

Short memories with some people, last season we were the worst team in the league and should have been relegated.
Mcann came and got three decent performances to save us again, this time from relegation.Phucks sake, he's only been here five minutes.
Give mcann a chance, the trend for ditching managers after a few bad results is ridiculous.
Just an aside from today.
When donati got sent off, the ref didn't restart the game until the player was in the dressing room, what the phuck was that all about?
There was enough time wasting from accies without the ref adding to it

DerryRhumba72
28-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Short memories with some people, last season we were the worst team in the league and should have been relegated.
Mcann came and got three decent performances to save us again, this time from relegation.Phucks sake, he's only been here five minutes.
Give mcann a chance, the trend for ditching managers after a few bad results is ridiculous.
Just an aside from today.
When donati got sent off, the ref didn't restart the game until the player was in the dressing room, what the phuck was that all about?
There was enough time wasting from accies without the ref adding to it

Yep, can't disagree with much of what you say - the worry is that IMO he probably should have left in a blaze of glory after performing the near-miracle of keeping us up.

Would love him to prove me wrong but, assuming he's had a decent budget, it's not looking great at this point.

Time will tell, I suppose.

Returnofrros
28-10-2017, 11:30 PM
If your teams struggling and you have Dundee up next no worries ,fundamentally weak I just can't understand it ,remember thinking 7 points from the last 3 games would do fine.......total free fall really think we're going to need a miracle to even get a playoff...PH get tae fcuk.......oh sorry onto the next guy....

Qos 16 falkirk 0

Returnofrros
28-10-2017, 11:32 PM
I watch from the Bobby Cox, every phucking week.

It's not "a dam sight better than last season", it's exactly the phucking same, possibly worse. He's not "building a team" either, he's phucking hopeless as a manager - 8 points out of a possible 36 backs that up.

Over to you, you tube.
Faf